SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:24 pm

Since we haven't seen Chris and only found out about him I don't know if it is hard seeing him as one of the F2 at all.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:26 pm

I know, but personally I can't see him as F2 (along with Nick) but that's probably because they're not my faves:P All my faves are gone except possibly Marcus or Josh, most likely Marcus, at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Roberto. Ed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Nick is not one of my faves either but there is something intriguing to me about Chris as he reminds me of Chris Lambton and I really liked that one so I am anxious to see what he is like on the show.

As far as adrenalin dates I Jef did not have one and neither did Chris in Des' season.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 pm

eversotrue wrote:Have people who had the adrenaline date won..? Or concert date? Nikki had the adrenaline date (one of two), repelling, last season and we know how that turned out.

There have been quite a few of the adrenaline date, or taking a leap of faith date where they have ended up being the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Emily's season didn't really have an adrenaline date- her little 3 story climb up the mint museum really doesn't qualify. I think that's the most adventurous they could convince her to be. I don't recall Ashley having a real adrenaline date either (no helicopters for Ashley either because she was terrified by them)... however, in my book, that flash mob date would qualify.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:51 pm

I believe Vienna had the adrenaline date on Jake's season and she was F1.   no

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Molly had the adrenaline date on Jason's season and she ended up being F1. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:22 am

I guess Josh had 5-7 ep dates. Just b.o my gut feeling and recent trend, as pointed by relaxing. eg, Jef, Chris, Nikki. I wouldnt be surprised if he got an adrenalin date, for the sole reason so that sneaky Andi can hang tight on him for her dear life laugh out loud (if she got a hot for him, just as Ali did Roberto giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:I guess Josh had 5-7 ep dates. Just b.o my gut feeling and recent trend, as pointed by relaxing. eg, Jef, Chris, Nikki. I wouldnt be surprised if he got an adrenalin date, for the sole reason so that sneaky Andi can hang tight on him for her dear life laugh out loud(if she got a hot for him, just as Ali did Roberto giggling)
Mura did you see Chloep's post on the previous page?  If not you need to go look at it. :Frown:
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:53 am

chloep wrote:
relaxing wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Do you know the last time he was following 213? Was it recently?
As you can tell I don't want him to be eliminated yet, but I could probably see why if he got his first one on one ep. 5. She probably has stonger connections to the other guys. Just kind of bummed if its true.

I think the bigger clue is if he didn't get a second one on one in ep 7, as Chloep told us, and so only had one.  If the other 3 in the F4 all had 2 dates, it would make sense Josh might be fourth in line.

For the record, I don't think I ever said that Josh didn't got a 1-on-1 in Belgium. Even though, I think it's highly unlikely because he has had a 1-on-1 on week 5(so still very recently) and the majority of the other guys who were still around had their 1-on-1 earlier in the season.

I can confirm that the F6 guys(who made it to Belgium(week7) were Brian, Chris, Dylan, Josh, Marcus and Nick.

Chris -> 1-on-1 on week 2
Nick -> 1-on-1 on week 3
Marcus -> 1-on-1 on week 4
Josh -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Brian -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Dylan -> unclear, but most likely had his first 1-on-1 on week 6
__

It is also unclear who got the 2nd 1-on-1 on week 6. It is on week 6 that the 2nd round of 1-on-1s start(usually one of the solo dates go to somebody who hasn't had a 1-on-1 yet and the other one goes to somebody who has had one early in the season). We know that JJ had his 2nd 1-on-1 that week.... So if they stick to the norm, the other 1-on-1 has probably gone to Dylan.
___

With that in mind, it was fairly clear(IMO at least) that neither Dylan, Josh or Brian were going to get a 1-on-1 on week 7 anyway.

If JJ had a second 1:1 date week 6 in Venice, do we know when he had his first 1:1?

Also for some reason, I have a note to myself that Josh and Brian were on a Group Date in Episode 7 Belgium. Does anyone remember if that would be correct ? I have to go back through a bunch of posts to see why I wrote that "thought" down...

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:02 am

JJ had a date in Santa Barbara according to RS. I too recall that Josh was on the group date before HTDs.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123