SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:06 am

^^ JJ had his first 1-on-1 in Santa Barbara on week 3.

and I know that Brian was on the week7 GD, I even have that much in the chart, btw.. here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion is a "no discussion" filming schedule that I also update regularly. It's below the regular filming schedule thread.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:06 am

IrishGal wrote:JJ had a date in Santa Barbara according to RS.  I too recall that Josh was on the group date before HTDs.

Thanks IG. I did see that Santa Barbara date in another thread. Now where did we get the Josh thought from????

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:07 am

chloep wrote:
relaxing wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Do you know the last time he was following 213? Was it recently?
As you can tell I don't want him to be eliminated yet, but I could probably see why if he got his first one on one ep. 5. She probably has stonger connections to the other guys. Just kind of bummed if its true.

I think the bigger clue is if he didn't get a second one on one in ep 7, as Chloep told us, and so only had one.  If the other 3 in the F4 all had 2 dates, it would make sense Josh might be fourth in line.

For the record, I don't think I ever said that Josh didn't got a 1-on-1 in Belgium. Even though, I think it's highly unlikely because he has had a 1-on-1 on week 5(so still very recently) and the majority of the other guys who were still around had their 1-on-1 earlier in the season.

I can confirm that the F6 guys(who made it to Belgium(week7) were Brian, Chris, Dylan, Josh, Marcus and Nick.

Chris -> 1-on-1 on week 2
Nick -> 1-on-1 on week 3
Marcus -> 1-on-1 on week 4
Josh -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Brian -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Dylan -> unclear, but most likely had his first 1-on-1 on week 6
__

It is also unclear who got the 2nd 1-on-1 on week 6. It is on week 6 that the 2nd round of 1-on-1s start(usually one of the solo dates go to somebody who hasn't had a 1-on-1 yet and the other one goes to somebody who has had one early in the season). We know that JJ had his 2nd 1-on-1 that week.... So if they stick to the norm, the other 1-on-1 has probably gone to Dylan.
___

With that in mind, it was fairly clear(IMO at least) that neither Dylan, Josh or Brian were going to get a 1-on-1 on week 7 anyway.

You know Chris S and Nikki had their 1st one on one on week 5 and second one on one on Week 7.So, if Josh had his 1 one on one on Week 5 and 2nd one on one on week 7, there is a great possibility he could be F1, but, if he only had 1 one on one, then I will be concerned.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:08 am

chloep wrote:^^ JJ had his first 1-on-1 in Santa Barbara on week 3.

and I know that Brian was on the week7 GD, I even have that much in the chart, btw.. here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion is a "no discussion" filming schedule that I also update regularly. It's below the regular filming schedule thread.

Thanks Chloe, now I saw that in your chart, thanks for the update, I came to this thread before and should have read everything before posting. LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:09 am

If JJ had a second 1:1 date week 6 in Venice, do we know when he had his first 1:1?  

Also for some reason, I have a note to myself that Josh and Brian were on a Group Date in Episode 7 Belgium.  Does anyone remember if that would be correct ? I have to go back through a bunch of posts to see why I wrote that "thought" down...[/quote]

quote="ilb123"]From RS:A few columns ago, I teased you with some questions I said I’d answer later on. Well, today is your lucky day. Here are your answers:

-Who got the first impression rose? Nick Viall.
-Who had the adrenaline date? Before Marcus & Andi had dinner and the concert in Connecticut, they rappelled down the side of Mohegan Sun.
-Outside of the limo exits, what ridiculous/crazy/stupid thing happened on night one? Gonna hold to this one for a little longer since it’s pretty ridiculous, but not surprising.
-Is there a 2-on-1 date this season? No.
-What happened the first night that we’ve never seen before? Andi’s dad was at the cocktail party and talked to the guys.
-What 1-on-1 date mimicked a TV show? In Santa Barbara, JJ and Andi dressed up as old people on their 1-on-1 and played pranks on people a la “Jackass.” Or Betty White’s “Off Her Rocker.”
-Who got eliminated before a rose ceremony? Well, you know Eric did after what I told you. Ron had to leave the show because of an emergency when a friend of his died. There’s another as well.

Here are some things to know…

-Eric goes home in Connecticut
-One of the guys who does one of the solo performances on the stripping date is the guy who ends up getting the group date rose
-There is a Juan Pablo soccer reference in someone’s limo entrance
-We do have our seasonal drunk person who can’t hold their liquor
-A cocktail party is cancelled

And here are some more teases for you…

-Which professional team appears on this season?
-Who is sent home on their 1-on-1?
-Who gets a group date rose one episode, but then is eliminated the next episode?
-Who is sending Andi anonymous love letters all season?

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/04/24/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-marcushometown-date/#aLeQQ8VO6k31kvsW.99[/quote]

This is from the Media thread.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:13 am

pavalygurl wrote:
IrishGal wrote:JJ had a date in Santa Barbara according to RS.  I too recall that Josh was on the group date before HTDs.

Thanks IG.  I did see that Santa Barbara date in another thread.  Now where did we get the Josh thought from????

I think I accidentally had him on the GD when I initially updated the chart last week. I doubt you guys had it from there though, because I corrected that right afterwards. giggling  scratch 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am

jcrbil wrote:Emily's season didn't really have an adrenaline date- her little 3 story climb up the mint museum really doesn't qualify.  I think that's the most adventurous they could convince her to be.  I don't recall Ashley having a real adrenaline date either (no helicopters for Ashley either because she was terrified by them)... however, in my book, that flash mob date would qualify.

Ashley and JP had an helicopter on their overnight date just like Chris and Des.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:21 am

Beagle wrote:If JJ had a second 1:1 date week 6 in Venice, do we know when he had his first 1:1?  

Also for some reason, I have a note to myself that Josh and Brian were on a Group Date in Episode 7 Belgium.  Does anyone remember if that would be correct ? I have to go back through a bunch of posts to see why I wrote that "thought" down...

quote="ilb123"]From RS:A few columns ago, I teased you with some questions I said I’d answer later on. Well, today is your lucky day. Here are your answers:

-Who got the first impression rose? Nick Viall.
-Who had the adrenaline date? Before Marcus & Andi had dinner and the concert in Connecticut, they rappelled down the side of Mohegan Sun.
-Outside of the limo exits, what ridiculous/crazy/stupid thing happened on night one? Gonna hold to this one for a little longer since it’s pretty ridiculous, but not surprising.
-Is there a 2-on-1 date this season? No.
-What happened the first night that we’ve never seen before? Andi’s dad was at the cocktail party and talked to the guys.
-What 1-on-1 date mimicked a TV show? In Santa Barbara, JJ and Andi dressed up as old people on their 1-on-1 and played pranks on people a la “Jackass.” Or Betty White’s “Off Her Rocker.”
-Who got eliminated before a rose ceremony? Well, you know Eric did after what I told you. Ron had to leave the show because of an emergency when a friend of his died. There’s another as well.

Here are some things to know…

-Eric goes home in Connecticut
-One of the guys who does one of the solo performances on the stripping date is the guy who ends up getting the group date rose
-There is a Juan Pablo soccer reference in someone’s limo entrance
-We do have our seasonal drunk person who can’t hold their liquor
-A cocktail party is cancelled

And here are some more teases for you…

-Who is sent home on their 1-on-1?
-Who gets a group date rose one episode, but then is eliminated the next episode?
-Who is sending Andi anonymous love letters all season?

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/04/24/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-marcushometown-date/#aLeQQ8VO6k31kvsW.99[/quote]

This is from the Media thread.[/quote]

awwww someone is sending Andi love letters? Watch out, it might be our very own Josh. :fingersarecrossed 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:24 am

Maggenzm wrote:
chloep wrote:
relaxing wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Do you know the last time he was following 213? Was it recently?
As you can tell I don't want him to be eliminated yet, but I could probably see why if he got his first one on one ep. 5. She probably has stonger connections to the other guys. Just kind of bummed if its true.

I think the bigger clue is if he didn't get a second one on one in ep 7, as Chloep told us, and so only had one.  If the other 3 in the F4 all had 2 dates, it would make sense Josh might be fourth in line.

For the record, I don't think I ever said that Josh didn't got a 1-on-1 in Belgium. Even though, I think it's highly unlikely because he has had a 1-on-1 on week 5(so still very recently) and the majority of the other guys who were still around had their 1-on-1 earlier in the season.

I can confirm that the F6 guys(who made it to Belgium(week7) were Brian, Chris, Dylan, Josh, Marcus and Nick.

Chris -> 1-on-1 on week 2
Nick -> 1-on-1 on week 3
Marcus -> 1-on-1 on week 4
Josh -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Brian -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Dylan -> unclear, but most likely had his first 1-on-1 on week 6
__

It is also unclear who got the 2nd 1-on-1 on week 6. It is on week 6 that the 2nd round of 1-on-1s start(usually one of the solo dates go to somebody who hasn't had a 1-on-1 yet and the other one goes to somebody who has had one early in the season). We know that JJ had his 2nd 1-on-1 that week.... So if they stick to the norm, the other 1-on-1 has probably gone to Dylan.
___

With that in mind, it was fairly clear(IMO at least) that neither Dylan, Josh or Brian were going to get a 1-on-1 on week 7 anyway.

You know Chris S and Nikki had their 1st one on one on week 5 and second one on one on Week 7.So, if Josh had his 1 one on one on Week 5 and 2nd one on one on week 7, there is a great possibility he could be F1, but, if he only had 1 one on one, then I will be concerned.JMO

It doesn't quite work like that.... The circumstances were much different with Des having only 5 guys there and 3 1-on-1s on hand AND 2 of those 5 guys had a 1-on-1 just the previous week... It was crystal clear that that the other 3 were going to get the 1-on-1s.
The leads don't have that much input into when they are going on dates with whom... It's all about "whose turn it is" - and I just don't see how Josh could have gotten the other 1-on-1 with Chris and Nick still there.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:29 am

Maggenzm wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Emily's season didn't really have an adrenaline date- her little 3 story climb up the mint museum really doesn't qualify.  I think that's the most adventurous they could convince her to be.  I don't recall Ashley having a real adrenaline date either (no helicopters for Ashley either because she was terrified by them)... however, in my book, that flash mob date would qualify.

Ashley and JP had an helicopter on their overnight date just like Chris and Des.

I thought that was a sea plane.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:34 am

My take:(some based on info, some on speculation)  Hugesmile

Tampa Bay Rays

Who is sent home on their 1-on-1?

JJ.

Who gets a group date rose one episode, but then is eliminated the next episode?

Bradley

Who is sending Andi anonymous love letters all season?

Marcus (well, we sure know it's not Pat:))

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:38 am

lolpanda Nope poor Pat bit the dust in Connecticut.  I was wondering if it wasn't Nick with the anonymous love letters.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123