SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 am

^^ LOL. I wonder whether the fact that it was anonymous kept the guy from being sent home. We know that Andi must not have been a big fan of romantic poetry since she sent Pat home right after "he" wrote that poem. Kidding, I imagine it wasn't (only) because of his poem.  :gotcha: 

I do hope though, that these love letters won't become a focal point of the season. I can't deal with too much mush..... I mean, while I adored Chris S. over everything, I was ready to smother him with a pillow by week 5... Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 am

I'm afraid that they will at least play a fairly big part in this season being that RS brought them up.  You may be ready to smother someone else by week 5 this season.  hehehe

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:37 am

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I guess Josh had 5-7 ep dates. Just b.o my gut feeling and recent trend, as pointed by relaxing. eg, Jef, Chris, Nikki. I wouldnt be surprised if he got an adrenalin date, for the sole reason so that sneaky Andi can hang tight on him for her dear life laugh out loud(if she got a hot for him, just as Ali did Roberto giggling)
Mura did you see Chloep's post on the previous page?  If not you need to go look at it. :Frown:

I did. Yet. I didnt get why my point Would be against Chloe's schedule?

See, Chloe confirmed Brian was on ep.7 GD..the rest still unknown. And we have proof Marcus on 1-1 date, while the other 1-1 still unknown as well.

There is still Josh's Chance to get his second date on ep.7  , though not as good as Chris or Nick , IMO with either of both prolly get the other unknown 1-1 date on ep.6. You never know. Did i miss something?

If not, he might be a Cat 2.0 , another F1 who only got 1 date before HTD.

I Would assume if They indeed gunning him as next TB they would favor given him 2 dates . Oh wait... Sean  didnt Smiley, let alone JPab laugh out loud. Oh well, perhaps like Sean, TPTB Would encourage him to play sneaky night on ep.7 instead, hide and seek plus jammin on the wall, sort of,  with Andi laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:49 am

eversotrue wrote:I hope he wasn't eliminated:( But it's probably for the best because now he has a 99% chance of being TB! I wonder what could have went down/been missing from Andi and his relationship.

I really find it hard to see Chris and Nick as F2. I hope Marcus at least snatches a spot.
I guess that depends on how he left. Maybe one of the guys that leaves after him will have a better shot of getting it, like the F3 guy since he'd have more time there and the FS involved.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:08 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I guess Josh had 5-7 ep dates. Just b.o my gut feeling and recent trend, as pointed by relaxing. eg, Jef, Chris, Nikki. I wouldnt be surprised if he got an adrenalin date, for the sole reason so that sneaky Andi can hang tight on him for her dear life laugh out loud(if she got a hot for him, just as Ali did Roberto giggling)
Mura did you see Chloep's post on the previous page?  If not you need to go look at it. :Frown:

I did. Yet. I didnt get why my point Would be against Chloe's schedule?

See, Chloe confirmed Brian was on ep.7 GD..the rest still unknown. And we have proof Marcus on 1-1 date, while the other 1-1 still unknown as well.

There is still Josh's Chance to get his second date on ep.7  , though not as good as Chris or Nick , IMO with either of both prolly get the other unknown 1-1 date on ep.6. You never know. Did i miss something?

If not, he might be a Cat 2.0 , another F1 who only got 1 date before HTD.

I Would assume if They indeed gunning him as next TB they would favor given him 2 dates . Oh wait... Sean  didnt Smiley, let alone JPab laugh out loud. Oh well, perhaps like Sean, TPTB Would encourage him to play sneaky night on ep.7  instead, hide and seek plus jammin on the wall, sort of,  with Andi laugh out loud
I know I am putting words in another poster's mouth so to speak, but maybe SLA was talking about the fact that Josh may of been sent home because of Instagram activity.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:44 am

Chloep, do you know the Marcus anoynomous love note by info or speculation?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:16 am

chloep wrote:^^ LOL. I wonder whether the fact that it was anonymous kept the guy from being sent home. We know that Andi must not have been a big fan of romantic poetry since she sent Pat home right after "he" wrote that poem. Kidding, I imagine it wasn't (only) because of his poem.  :gotcha: 

I do hope though, that these love letters won't become a focal point of the season. I can't deal with too much mush..... I mean, while I adored Chris S. over everything, I was ready to smother him with a pillow by week 5... Smiley

Yes please let it not be a focus. It's fine if they're cute, little flirty notes (Sean and Catherine), but love letters and poems repeatedly (Chris and Ryan) made me want to strangle them. I can't take that again so soon after last year.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:13 am

chloep wrote:^^ JJ had his first 1-on-1 in Santa Barbara on week 3.

and I know that Brian was on the week7 GD, I even have that much in the chart, btw.. here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion is a "no discussion" filming schedule that I also update regularly. It's below the regular filming schedule thread.

Chloe, I thought you had posted that both Josh and Brian were on the week 7 group date. I had wondered if the group date was larger than usual and only two 1:1 (though as someone pointed out JPG only had two 1:1 in week 7) when normally there are 3? I was curious if Andi was torn between Josh and Brian and so asked for less 1:1 because it might give one an advantage over the others.

As for Josh being too perfect on paper, I remember in Ashley's season I immediately thought that she and Blake (now of Holly and Blake) would have a great connection because of dentistry and they were as flat as could be around each other. Sometimes I think too perfect can be boring.

I hope going at F4 will be far enough for a bachelor season for Josh, I would love ten weeks of him on my screen!

If not, road trip to Athens to check him out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:14 am

chloep wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
IrishGal wrote:JJ had a date in Santa Barbara according to RS.  I too recall that Josh was on the group date before HTDs.

Thanks IG.  I did see that Santa Barbara date in another thread.  Now where did we get the Josh thought from????

I think I accidentally had him on the GD when I initially updated the chart last week. I doubt you guys had it from there though, because I corrected that right afterwards. giggling scratch 

Sorry for the double post, but this is where I had it from. You have become like RS to me, a great and trust source.  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:18 am

Sorry again for multiple posts in a row. I think the F4 has just as much chance as F3 for the next lead.

Des was F4, I think TPTB would have liked Renee and even considered her, but she was already in a relationship. To TPTB there doesn't seem to be a big difference in F3/F4 as far as being the lead goes. It is more who connects with viewers.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:21 am

I agree that if Josh was eliminated at F4, he still has a good shot at being The Bachelor. I guess a lot depends on viewer reaction to him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:59 pm

chloep wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
chloep wrote:
relaxing wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Do you know the last time he was following 213? Was it recently?
As you can tell I don't want him to be eliminated yet, but I could probably see why if he got his first one on one ep. 5. She probably has stonger connections to the other guys. Just kind of bummed if its true.

I think the bigger clue is if he didn't get a second one on one in ep 7, as Chloep told us, and so only had one.  If the other 3 in the F4 all had 2 dates, it would make sense Josh might be fourth in line.

For the record, I don't think I ever said that Josh didn't got a 1-on-1 in Belgium. Even though, I think it's highly unlikely because he has had a 1-on-1 on week 5(so still very recently) and the majority of the other guys who were still around had their 1-on-1 earlier in the season.

I can confirm that the F6 guys(who made it to Belgium(week7) were Brian, Chris, Dylan, Josh, Marcus and Nick.

Chris -> 1-on-1 on week 2
Nick -> 1-on-1 on week 3
Marcus -> 1-on-1 on week 4
Josh -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Brian -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Dylan -> unclear, but most likely had his first 1-on-1 on week 6
__

It is also unclear who got the 2nd 1-on-1 on week 6. It is on week 6 that the 2nd round of 1-on-1s start(usually one of the solo dates go to somebody who hasn't had a 1-on-1 yet and the other one goes to somebody who has had one early in the season). We know that JJ had his 2nd 1-on-1 that week.... So if they stick to the norm, the other 1-on-1 has probably gone to Dylan.
___

With that in mind, it was fairly clear(IMO at least) that neither Dylan, Josh or Brian were going to get a 1-on-1 on week 7 anyway.

You know Chris S and Nikki had their 1st one on one on week 5 and second one on one on Week 7.So, if Josh had his 1 one on one on Week 5 and 2nd one on one on week 7, there is a great possibility he could be F1, but, if he only had 1 one on one, then I will be concerned.JMO

It doesn't quite work like that.... The circumstances were much different with Des having only 5 guys there and 3 1-on-1s on hand AND 2 of those 5 guys had a 1-on-1 just the previous week... It was crystal clear that that the other 3 were going to get the 1-on-1s.
The leads don't have that much input into when they are going on dates with whom... It's all about "whose turn it is" - and I just don't see how Josh could have gotten the other 1-on-1 with Chris and Nick still there.

So we know Marcus, JJ, and either Chris or Nick got two 1on1's. I would say the f1 is between Marcus and whoever between Chris and nick who received the other 1on1. In thinking out loud here guys, sorry!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123