SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I still think that the race track date could be with one of the contestants that has not be identified yet.  Wasn't this 1-on-1 the same episode as the Boyz-2-Men group date?  And we know that Josh was on that date so if both of these dates are the same episode it would not be Josh on the race track 1-on-1. :greenman:

i believe the B2M date was in Ep.3 while this one on Ep.2?...on Ep.2. the group date was Magic Mike which we didnt get pics from?.... question

yep. re : Chloe fliming schedule https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion

I was afraid of that ~ I just don't want Josh to get that 1st-2nd date curse on him.  Well I gave it a try anyway. :Frown:

who knows that he is just too plain awesome, that he could easily break the curse?....wowza!!.... lolpanda 

ITA Mura! Anything is possible. He is also on the group date of episode 3. Do you rememeber? Week 3 is when the "sparks grow" thingy happened for Chris and Des, that's where Chris shined. So.... I am getting excited!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:32 pm

eversotrue wrote:Josh has really thick eye brows and the guy at the race track does too (if that means anything:P). He may be f1 (in Andi's eyes) but we cant say for sure that he'd be the next Bachelor considering the season isnt over yet and the show hasnt started yet. Who knows if people will take a liking to him or maybe there will be a guy people like better. Just have to wait and see. We actually have seen Andi and him interact a little bit though. On the B2M group date IG videos, she was gravitating towards him a lot (he was right next to her though). She seemed interested, if anything. LOL.

Maggenzm wrote:
ITA Mura! Anything is possible. He is also on the group date of episode 3. Do you rememeber? Week 3 is when the "sparks grow" thingy happened for Chris and Des, that's where Chris shined. So.... I am getting excited!!

eversotrue....yes. we did have these (credit: RS. see? i beg to differ from him!  :Nod:  :P  :

http://statigr.am/p/680040579528949713_493517846  ..............note that Josh reached her shoulder here  giggling 

here : Josh's solo ---that was quite hilarious!  laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Maggen..ITA...who knows if thats where when the sparks grew? (him reaching her shoulder..sweet gesture, IMO).....although i think the same can be said for Marcus who stand besides her a lot (see below vid)  :giggle: ??...

Now..can we back to racetrack guy case? It just tickled my endless curio mind!  👅 
Notice that in the vid of Josh's solo above,when he get really closer to Andi,  the height difference was very similar to the racetrack guy and Andi.(here Andi wearing high heels as well)

Oh well, this is one of the reasons why i wish so hard i could get back to those old days when i just could sit back and relax enjoying this silly show, without knowing too much....or NOT knowing too much!... Embarassed duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:34 pm

In some of his pictures Josh reminds me of Jeremy from DeAnna's season.  :yes: 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I still think the guy is too short.
http://www.edhat.com/daypics2011/Bach_limohugs.jpg
Here is a picture of Andi going to give him a hug( while wearing heels) at the SB group date
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Bach_limohugs

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 2rpsjgo

Darn, I think his build does match the guy at the race track and I don't think the heels in this picture are as high as the ones in the race track picture. hmmm

The pic with Josh and the other two guys in the car, all have the same high hairstyle as many guys do these days. So I don't think the racetrack guy's hair is an indication that it's Josh.

You can see in the pic of Josh's back, his hairline is short above the collar, almost shaved short comparing that to RTG, it looks very different to me, its longer. Also Josh's back and RTG's back is also very different, Josh's feet are different, and his legs look more stockier that RTG's legs. IMO RTG hasn't been identified yet, and he appears to me to be someone of business in nature. As in, he's used to wearing suits. I went through each contestant, and none of them look like him, IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:58 pm

When he is singing... fingers through the hair!! Good Sign. Also when he gets closer to her she doesn't pull back Smiley
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

The pic with Josh and the other two guys in the car, all have the same high hairstyle as many guys do these days. So I don't think the racetrack guy's hair is an indication that it's Josh.

You can see in the pic of Josh's back, his hairline is short above the collar, almost shaved short comparing that to RTG, it looks very different to me, its longer. Also Josh's back and RTG's back is also very different, Josh's feet are different, and his legs look more stockier that RTG's legs. IMO RTG hasn't been identified yet, and he appears to me to be someone of business in nature. As in, he's used to wearing suits. I went through each contestant, and none of them look like him, IMO.

I think you got me with the hairline, GA!  :yes: (altho, still wonder how could you tell about Josh's and RTG's feet?  :Biggrin:) 

after last season with Chris..i had a thing going on with guy's hairline stuff!  Embarressed!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:24 pm

I am completely convinced that is Josh in the racetrack date, but I don't see why that has to be a bad thing. That means he's among the top guys she was interested in. I'm going to guess he probably had a second 1 on 1 either in Venice or Brussels. She seems interested in him(BoyzllMen) and Marcus, two guys to watch very closely.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Beagle wrote:I am completely convinced that is Josh in the racetrack date, but I don't see why that has to be a bad thing. That means he's among the top guys she was interested in. I'm going to guess he probably had a second 1 on 1 either in Venice or Brussels. She seems interested in him(BoyzllMen)  and Marcus, two guys to watch very closely.
I think we all think its a bad thing because, all the people that usually get 1-on-1s the first week don't become F1. Its really hard to tell if its him or not, I'm good at figuring out things but this one has stumped me. I had to resort ask a special someone if this was him and they said that it wasn't... but they could be lying... not sure.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Here is a great Video from SB group date.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:59 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:

Here is a great Video from SB group date.

That was great! I love watching a bunch of guys, way more than drama queen girls! ha!

:Jeremiah : 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:10 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:
Beagle wrote:I am completely convinced that is Josh in the racetrack date, but I don't see why that has to be a bad thing. That means he's among the top guys she was interested in. I'm going to guess he probably had a second 1 on 1 either in Venice or Brussels. She seems interested in him(BoyzllMen)  and Marcus, two guys to watch very closely.
I think we all think its a bad thing because, all the people that usually get 1-on-1s the first week don't become F1. Its really hard to tell if its him or not, I'm good at figuring out things but this one has stumped me. I had to resort ask a special someone if this was him and they said that it wasn't... but they could be lying... not sure.

This has been the case in the past for the first date of the season. Which does not mean it will happen this season though. Roberto broke the FIR rose yet he was the only FIR recipient to turn to F1 in the history of the franchise. Courtney was f1 who got the second date. Many folks in this franchise got early (first week) dates and went on to be the next lead.

It would however regardless of if Josh is the Racecourse track guy or not to be cautious of putting him (or anyone else for that matter) on some sort of pedestal. This show has been known to yank the carpet from under their viewers and the board members feet more often than we can count  console .

Just a reminder to not go overboard on the worship.  :yellowsleptic:
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:02 pm

I actually want to start seeing more of him. They are definitely showing us a lot of Marcus, and we have the one set of cute Brian pics, but nothing we Josh. I am waiting to hear if they are going to be here in Georgia for HTD. It would be fun.

I like what I have seen of him and his brother is an overall good guy, so I hope he has a good showing. I really don't care at this point if he wins or not. I need to see him with Andi to see if I want him to be with her. I am trying to base my opinions more openly. I saw the comfort of Chris and Des, but got fooled by Des's words of wanting a proposal only from Brooks. I saw the Nikki and JPG relationship, even though they tried to hide it. I am going to keep my mind open this time, no matter what the spoilers say.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123