SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:15 pm

^^NO. "Smith" is Andi's mom's maiden name. Smiley

Andi was born "Andi Janette Dorfman".

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:16 pm

chloep wrote:^^NO. "Smith" is Andi's mom's maiden name. Smiley

Andi was born "Andi Janette Dorfman".

bowdown bowdown :Thanktwo Chloe, as always,  rock 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Interesting article about Josh reunited with Aaron :

http://onlineathens.com/stories/041909/foo_430656830.shtml

and keeping this on the record :

Full Name : Joshua Allan Murray

DOB : August 12th, 1984

http://www.baseball-reference.com/minors/player.cgi?id=murray005jos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Finally! after spending 3 hrs of my life i eventually found this #soproudofmysef  giggling 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVMwPjLV8Bc

check out Josh from 4:27 mark

PS : Boy, can the entire family be more gorgeous and football-ish?? :bigsmile:   #weneedFootballEmoticons!!  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:55 pm

^^^(from vid above) Is it just me, or the way Josh talks kinda like Andi's ?? giggling   :anyone?: 

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:08 pm

They seem like a sweet family. Something just tells me that she is going to pick him. Does anyone know what Andi's type is? Also Andi's dad tweeted to Josh's mom after she tweeted him. TEAM JOSH!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:14 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:They seem like a sweet family. Something just tells me that she is going to pick him. Does anyone know what Andi's type is? Also Andi's dad tweeted to Josh's mom after she tweeted him. TEAM JOSH!

weird. I felt the same way!  :yes: 

anyway, Andi was in 4yrs relationship with John Busing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Busing

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 8074

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Mutwins_180

i definitely think Josh is way hotter and more handsome than this guy  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:^^^(from vid above) Is it just me, or the way Josh talks kinda like Andi's ?? giggling   :anyone?: 

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you are saying/asking. question   Good vid though btw so thanks for posting it and yes indeed that family has very good genes!!  :Nod:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Repost

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:They seem like a sweet family. Something just tells me that she is going to pick him. Does anyone know what Andi's type is? Also Andi's dad tweeted to Josh's mom after she tweeted him. TEAM JOSH!

weird. I felt the same way!  :yes: 

anyway, Andi was in 4yrs relationship with John Busing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Busing

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 8074

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Mutwins_180

i definitely think Josh is way hotter and  more handsome than this guy  giggling

I can't rate the hotness scale on this guy but on looks yes, I think Josh is definitely more handsome than this guy!  :fanningfan
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:15 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^^(from vid above) Is it just me, or the way Josh talks kinda like Andi's ?? giggling   :anyone?: 

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you are saying/asking.  Good vid though btw so thanks for posting it and yes indeed that family has very good genes!!  :Nod:

SLA...i meant to me, Josh's gestures when he talks similar to Andi's when she talks...and i wonder, whether am i the only one who noticed that.  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you are saying/asking.  Good vid though btw so thanks for posting it and yes indeed that family has very good genes!!  :Nod:

SLA...i meant to me, Josh's gestures when he talks similar to Andi's when she talks...and i wonder, whether am i the only one who noticed that.  giggling

Oh, well since I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season I don't know what Andi's gestures are so I couldn't answer this.  Sorry! 👅
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123