SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:35 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^^(from vid above) Is it just me, or the way Josh talks kinda like Andi's ?? giggling   :anyone?: 

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you are saying/asking.  Good vid though btw so thanks for posting it and yes indeed that family has very good genes!!  :Nod:

SLA...i meant to me, Josh's gestures when he talks similar to Andi's when she talks...and i wonder, whether am i the only one who noticed that.  giggling

Oh, well since I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season I don't know what Andi's gestures are so I couldn't answer this.  Sorry! 👅

No worries!! Essss OK !  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:36 pm

The way he talks and everything reminds me of Roberto.
The similarities between Andi and Josh are astounding.
-Their families own lake houses
-Her mom is Catholic, His dad is Catholic
-Her Dad is Jewish, His mom is Jewish
-Both live in Georgia
-Both very family oriented
-Her dad LOVES the GA Bulldawgs
I cant see him not being in the F2 unless he had the brains of Juan Pablo.

carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:46 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:The way he talks and everything reminds me of Roberto.
The similarities between Andi and Josh are astounding.
-Their families own lake houses
-Her mom is Catholic, His dad is Catholic
-Her Dad is Jewish, His mom is Jewish
-Both live in Georgia
-Both very family oriented
-Her dad LOVES the GA Bulldawgs
I cant see him not being in the F2 unless he had the brains of Juan Pablo.

They do have a lot similarities when it comes to families, but OMG putting Josh in the same sentence with Juan Pablo makes me shudder!!  Upset
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 pm

I'm sure he is nothing like him.
I do question his mature level, he played college football with his brother and his brother is 6 years younger than him and I think he played in 2009, also from some picture I've seen I don't know how recent they are it seems like he parties with his younger siblings a lot.
But I cant judge a person by pictures so we will have to see.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:07 pm

I can easily see him end up as the F1 unless he screw up himself or by TPTB .

If Andi and him were hitting it off very early I am dreading of what kind of smokescreens and/or drama they had to put to hide the connection.You'll never know with this crazy show!!

As for his maturity, I believe he is mature enough for his age. He was making a living for himself for 5 yrs drafted as MIL SS far away from his fam. If you read article I posted above, clearly family was the only reason he came back to GA.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:12 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I'm sure he is nothing like him.
I do question his mature level, he played college football with his brother and his brother is 6 years younger than him and I think he played in 2009, also from some picture I've seen I don't know how recent they are it seems like he parties with his younger siblings a lot.
But I cant judge a person by pictures so we will have to see.

I believe the reason he played football with his brother is because he was drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers right out of high school and did not go to college until after his baseball career was over.  He is very close to his siblings so to me that is a good thing but I have not seen any pictures of him out partying with his younger siblings.  I have not seen anything to question his maturity level but until I see them on TV and how they act and interact with others it is hard to judge what their true self is really like.  Then it also depends on what kind of edit they get from the producers.  So we probably never do get the whole picture of their true self.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 pm

reversepsychology wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Of course we need to bug our Good Friend "yaknowwho" to do a revised edition ASAP  giggling yes . I also look forwad to it and i'll share With you all Smiley. What was up with all changing Bdays for the Bachette ?? (First Des..and Now Andi )  :shocked!:  :crazed

Wait, was she really born Andy Smith Dorfman???

Now she is Pookie, definitely daddy's little girl LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:27 pm

A little Week-end`s Eye Candy. Josh and his Bulldawg, Sabel  giggling 

joshmurray11
7 months ago
Up close n personal, Sabel's a lil camera shy for the first time tho

joshmurray11
11 months ago
Twizzlers tug-a-war with Sabel ... She won

joshmurray11
12 months ago
Lazy Sunday with my precious

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Hey, UGA, if they go to Athens to film a HTD, do you want to try to go and spy?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:34 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I can easily see him end up as the F1 unless he screw up himself or by TPTB .

If Andi and him were hitting it off very early I am dreading of what kind of smokescreens and/or drama they had to put to hide the connection.You'll never know with this crazy show!!

As for his maturity, I believe he is mature enough for his age. He was making a living for himself for 5 yrs drafted as MIL SS far away from his fam. If you read article I posted above, clearly family was the only reason he came back to GA.

I went through his entire thread AND the filming schedule but have yet to see this connection you all speak off. Yes, on paper he is the most suitable for Andi. At least it seems that way. But I don't see evidence of a 1on1 date for him yet NOR do have I seen any pictures of her actually interacting with him.

I feel as though I keep missing stuff.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I can easily see him end up as the F1 unless he screw up himself or by TPTB .

I went through his entire thread AND the filming schedule but have yet to see this connection you all speak off. Yes, on paper he is the most suitable for Andi. At least it seems that way. But I don't see evidence of a 1on1 date for him yet NOR do have I seen any pictures of her actually interacting with him.

I feel as though I keep missing stuff.

ND, I don't think they have had any public dates or anything. The tweets from his mom and the fact that her parents make a lot of us assume that he will have some connection. No way to tell until it starts to air or we get some pics. Last couple of seasons all four HTDs have been spoiled during filming, so we may get at least that much next week, should be time for HTDs right?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:45 pm

We can only assume they have a connection, we don't know for sure! Also I find myself sometimes stalking his Instagram and looking at his pictures! Such a Cutie! giggling 
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123