SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:34 am

Maggenzm wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I can't see them NOT having chemistry. He seems like her type, if he does have the second one-on-one that scars me because most of the time they aren't the F1. BUT every bachelorette is different!

It would scare me more if he didn't get a second 1-on-1.  Also it will be interesting to see what kind of 1-on-1 dates he gets.  I thought Chris had the best dates on Des' season and he had a second 1-on-1.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.

ITA SLA. A second 1 on - 1 is indication that the lead is into them and wants to meet the family. I also think Chris had the best dates.
From what I have seen,
1 the lead always get the best dates.
2.the F1 is usually more interested in the conversation.
3 they use their time with the lead wisely and don't get too emotionally involved.
4.They want to get to know the lead so they ask questions
5.they want the lead to know them, so they share their heart or open their heart for the lead to see or enter.
6.They are confident about the relationship, sometimes over confident and don't feel threatened by the others
7.they believe that they have something special with the lead that no one else has.
8.they have a normal chemistry, but also a friendship type of conversation
So, I will be watching their dates and their interactions, not so much the physical chemistry cus we are talking about a marriage, not a fling.
Red flags ****Over the top physical chemistry and too many make out sessions with no in-dept conversation is usually a cover for infatuation. JMO.

I really believe TPTF has finally figured out how to match the right people. We will see from Andi's F1. I can't wait!!

I think we pretty much agree on this Maggenzm.  Another thing I watch for is if they have good eye contact when they are together.  That was something I saw with Chris and Des but I didn't see it with the one that had been spoiled as her F1.  Also there seemed to just be a very comfortable feeling with Chris and Des ~ there did not have to be either one trying to hard to impress the other.  They just fit, I don't know how else to put it.  :Nod:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:20 am

SLA44 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I can't see them NOT having chemistry. He seems like her type, if he does have the second one-on-one that scars me because most of the time they aren't the F1. BUT every bachelorette is different!

It would scare me more if he didn't get a second 1-on-1.  Also it will be interesting to see what kind of 1-on-1 dates he gets.  I thought Chris had the best dates on Des' season and he had a second 1-on-1.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.

ITA SLA. A second 1 on - 1 is indication that the lead is into them and wants to meet the family. I also think Chris had the best dates.
From what I have seen,
1 the lead always get the best dates.
2.the F1 is usually more interested in the conversation.
3 they use their time with the lead wisely and don't get too emotionally involved.
4.They want to get to know the lead so they ask questions
5.they want the lead to know them, so they share their heart or open their heart for the lead to see or enter.
6.They are confident about the relationship, sometimes over confident and don't feel threatened by the others
7.they believe that they have something special with the lead that no one else has.
8.they have a normal chemistry, but also a friendship type of conversation
So, I will be watching their dates and their interactions, not so much the physical chemistry cus we are talking about a marriage, not a fling.
Red flags ****Over the top physical chemistry and too many make out sessions with no in-dept conversation is usually a cover for infatuation. JMO.

I really believe TPTF has finally figured out how to match the right people. We will see from Andi's F1. I can't wait!!

I think we pretty much agree on this Maggenzm.  Another thing I watch for is if they have good eye contact when they are together.  That was something I saw with Chris and Des but I didn't see it with the one that had been spoiled as her F1.  Also there seemed to just be a very comfortable feeling with Chris and Des ~ there did not have to be either one trying to hard to impress the other.  They just fit, I don't know how else to put it.  :Nod:

it called the 'IT' factor, SLA  :yes: .... Maggen, i pretty much agree on everything.....although the 'confident' (#6) thing is not always applied...e.g. JP of Ash, and Cat, where the doubt, anxiousness were part of their main storyline.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 am

I think this was very true of the last three leads, they had the most comfort with their chosen one. I did not find that to be the case with Alli, Jake, Ben or Jilly. But then I thought they all went with their crush and physical person and not necessarily the one that was the best fit long term. I thought Emily went with her best fit long term, but then since I am not sure Emily was there for the right reasons who knows. Jason picked the physical over the right fit, but corrected himself and DeAnna was just trying to salvage something.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:49 am

stuckinsc wrote:I think this was very true of the last three leads, they had the most comfort with their chosen one.  I did not find that to be the case with Alli, Jake, Ben or Jilly.  But then I thought they all went with their crush and physical person and not necessarily the one that was the best fit long term.  I thought Emily went with her best fit long term, but then since I am not sure Emily was there for the right reasons who knows.  Jason picked the physical over the right fit, but corrected himself and DeAnna was just trying to salvage something.

Do you think Jef was there for the right reasons? Knowing what we know now, I'd say he's, umm, questionable.  hmmm 

I think Ali and Ben were most comfortable with their chosen ones, not sure on Jilly or Jake.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:08 pm

He is super cute.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think this was very true of the last three leads, they had the most comfort with their chosen one.  I did not find that to be the case with Alli, Jake, Ben or Jilly.  But then I thought they all went with their crush and physical person and not necessarily the one that was the best fit long term.  I thought Emily went with her best fit long term, but then since I am not sure Emily was there for the right reasons who knows.  Jason picked the physical over the right fit, but corrected himself and DeAnna was just trying to salvage something.

Do you think Jef was there for the right reasons? Knowing what we know now, I'd say he's, umm, questionable.  hmmm 

I think Ali and Ben were most comfortable with their chosen ones, not sure on Jilly or Jake.

I admit, I was a huge Jef fan.  I think at the time he was sincere.  I actually met him a couple of months after the break up and he seemed sad when asked about Emily.  I think he has been in a bit of a tail spin since the break up.  I also met his parents and they were truly some of the nicest, most sincere people I have ever met.  I liked them even more than Jef!  I personally am not looking forward to seeing him on BiP, I loved the Jef who wanted to do good for the world and that was still the Jef that I met in person.

Ali always seemed more comfortable with Frank than Roberto to me.  I thought she felt Roberto was much hotter than her and that she was lucky that he liked her.  I could be wrong.  Ben was hard, I felt he had better conversations with others, but was fixated on Courtney from night one, so to me, I wasn't sure that he ever got past looking at her physically if that makes sense.  

As for Jake, I didn't feel he and Vienna had actual conversations, just mostly got physical together.  And of course, I felt that Reid was the best connection for Jilly, I never found Ed that cute and hated that he treated her the way he did.  If even half the rumors were true Jilly deserved better!

To get the thread back on track, I think Josh is great looking and seems to have a wonderful family. I hope he and Andi have a great spark as well! He is my pre-season favorite, but we will see. I try not to pick favorites until I see the show air.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I admit, I was a huge Jef fan.  I think at the time he was sincere.  I actually met him a couple of months after the break up and he seemed sad when asked about Emily.  I think he has been in a bit of a tail spin since the break up.  I also met his parents and they were truly some of the nicest, most sincere people I have ever met.  I liked them even more than Jef!  I personally am not looking forward to seeing him on BiP, I loved the Jef who wanted to do good for the world and that was still the Jef that I met in person.

Ali always seemed more comfortable with Frank than Roberto to me.  I thought she felt Roberto was much hotter than her and that she was lucky that he liked her.  I could be wrong.  Ben was hard, I felt he had better conversations with others, but was fixated on Courtney from night one, so to me, I wasn't sure that he ever got past looking at her physically if that makes sense.  

As for Jake, I didn't feel he and Vienna had actual conversations, just mostly got physical together.  And of course, I felt that Reid was the best connection for Jilly, I never found Ed that cute and hated that he treated her the way he did.  If even half the rumors were true Jilly deserved better!

To get the thread back on track, I think Josh is great looking and seems to have a wonderful family.  I hope he and Andi have a great spark as well!  He is my pre-season favorite, but we will see.  I try not to pick favorites until I see the show air.

Yes, I felt the same way about Ali. Even on her last date, she was at awe at how gorgeous Roberto was ( by the way I totally agree with her, the man is hootttt OK!). She just could not believe that someone that good looking would love her, hummm (red flag). Because of that infatuation, she was enable to see clearly that they didn't fit well together. There is a lot of lessons to be learn watching this show.

Moving on. Back to Josh. He seams like a nice guy. I am excited about Andi, and hope she finds the one for her, like Des, Ash, and Trista.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:10 am

Ali picked Roberto on night one. They had an over a year long relationship which I consider a success when it comes to this show. Take Emily and Brad for example...or Emily and Jef. Total fail. Sucked big time both seasons.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:23 am

IrishGal wrote:Ali picked Roberto on night one.  They had an over a year long relationship which I consider a success when it comes to this show.  Take Emily and Brad for example...or Emily and Jef.  Total fail.  Sucked big time both seasons.

TA
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:55 am

IrishGal wrote:Ali picked Roberto on night one.  They had an over a year long relationship which I consider a success when it comes to this show.  Take Emily and Brad for example...or Emily and Jef.  Total fail.  Sucked big time both seasons.

I don't want to start a conversation about Ali, so this is just a side note. Ali and Roberto were my fave, they looked good together and loved each other. It's being so long, but I remember that I had red flag because of the focus she placed on the physical, and if I remember well, there weren't much conversation about things that can help one make the right decision.
According to an article or blog from Ali, she said she had red flags about accepting a proposal from him, she wasn't sure.
She also said that they tried to make it work for so long until one day, they both broke down and start crying, realizing that it will never work for them. To me that says it all, they weren't the right fit or it would have worked.
See, the lead and F1 have to talk about deal breakers. In case of Des, it was someone who didn't want kids, cus she considers that man selfish. for Chris, it was someone who would not move to Seattle cus he wanted to make sure he can provide for that woman, that's why he was sweating bullets when he asked that question.
Moving on...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:46 pm

K..now back to our regularly scheduled program : Josh  giggling 
Can we just take a moment to do a fun Astrological stuff??...(as you wish, california90!  :WAVEY: )
I made a 'good friend of mine' (youknowwho  giggling ) do the analysis for me, of Andi and her compatibility with each Brian and Josh  (sumimasen, im only interested in those 2 hottie and cutie  😆 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of this stuff is easy to find online, so everybody can be an astrology expert. This is a good site for looking up your signs: http://www.astrotheme.com/horoscope_chart_sign_ascendant.php
This is a good one for reading about them: http://www.cafeastrology.com/natalastrology.html

Here's Andi...  born January 7, 1988. Of course, we don't have a "time" in order to know a lot of details. We don't know her "rising" sign or "house positions".

Sun sign 16-17 Capricorn
Cappies love discipline. Don't let them fool you. Yeah, some are full of fun and games, but they all have that serious, nit-picky, no-nonsense side. If you were ever told to "go get a job", it was probably a Cappie. Structure! Structure! Structure is what this world needs!

Moon: late Leo
Mommy was quite the performer. Little Andi has an emotional need to be the center of attention. Other famous sun Capricorn/moon Leo folks, all serious on one side, but aching for the spotlight and claps of approval... Faye Dunnaway, Marlene Dietrich, David Bowie, Jack London ("Call of the Wild"), Joe Frazier, Liam Hemsworth... the list goes on. They all have that stern look, but LOVE to perform.

Mercury: 25 Capricorn
Very methodical, nit-picky and detail oriented communicator. Maybe a bit lacking in imagination, although some famous writers have this sign. One thing is for certain. Like Mercury in Virgo folks, they make sure they use "spell check" before publication.

Venus: 20 Aquarius
She loves being part of a group and having a social life. Committed to causes. Being a Cappie, she probably likes disciplining the group and making sure The Rules Are Obeyed By The Letter.

Mars 29 Scorpio
Gal has passion. Doesn't do stuff lightly. Don't cross her. You don't want to see her mad.

Jupiter 20 Aries
Considers herself a pioneer, innovator and athlete (at least in spirit).

Saturn 26 Sagittarius
Feels a need to add discipline to theories, philosophies and religion. Very skeptical of the "highly educated" since them folks probably talk a lot of crap. (Pardon the slang.) Many conservatives who dislike "intellectuals" have this placement. Yet both Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King had this placement and they were committed to very expansive ideals and changing the status quo.

Uranus 28 Sagittarius
Neptune 8 Capricorn
Pluto 12 Scorpio
These are slow moving "celestial bodies", so most born the same year usually have these placements. Pluto is the most "potent" placement here, since it is "at home" in Scorpio. Neptune is in the same sign as her sun and Mercury, but not too-too close to have that much impact. I guess we can say she is more idealistic and "dreamy" than other Cappies, as well as more committed to helping the less fortunate.

Her North Node is 25 Pisces. Her goal in life is to be more expansive and imaginative. She already has a talent for detail work and criticism, but she needs to learn to see The Big Picture more often and learn to except others despite their faults. Her ideal man should broaden her horizons... let her see the forest as well  as the trees, you might say. She is most "comfortable" being fussy and nitpicky... like Felix Unger.

Overall, she has a bit of all four "elements", although she could use some more "water" signs besides intense Scorpio. She is very emotional, but hardly the affectionate and comforting type. Her ideal man would be one who can take care of himself and not demand a lot of "honey, what's wrong?"

With Saturn in Sagittarius and that sign relegated to the "generational" (slow-moving) planets, she is not the most FLEXIBLE personality. She loves to be in control  (Cappie and Aries) and can be quite stubborn (Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio). She needs a guy who will allow her to do her "thang" and not need a lot of support for what HE wants in life. He should be independent to some degree and not place a lot of demands. Yeah, he is going to have to... * gulp*... sacrifice some things in order for a relationship with her to work. I am not saying she doesn't want to please and care for others, but it is not the most "natural" part of her personality. She has to work at it, like learning to ride a bike.

Guy #2. Josh.

Born August 12th 1984. gives him the following...

Sun 20 Leo... probably close to her Moon sign, which could be interesting. She has the emotional need to be the Center of Attention. He has no trouble BEING the Center of Attention and will proudly allow her a chance on stage.

Moon is either very late Aquarius (possibly close to her Venus sign) or Pisces. My guess is Pisces if born after noontime in the eastern time zone of the United States. (I don't have a location here.) Pisces is a sign she needs and wants, since her north node occupies it. He might have some sort of "karmic" connection with her, helping her to be less nitpicky and hypercritical in life.

Mercury 13 Virgo
Venus 6 Virgo
Oh boy... Juan had Venus in Virgo. She may not be completely "over" him. Yet Virgo is a compatible sign with her Capricorn planets. Both are very practical and "earthy".

Mars 27 Scorpio.
Ouch! Where to begin? Well... if he makes the fantasy overnight, we will NOT be hearing "what happens in the fantasy suite". My guess is both will take turns handcuffing the other to the... oh wait. I had better not go there. Heaven forbid if anybody is around when these two have a fight. My guess is that everything in the vicinity will be demolished in a state of rage.

Jupiter 3 Capricorn
Close to her Neptune, so he will succeed in getting her to see The Big Picture on occasion. My guess is that both are rather conservative and disciplined in their outlook.

Saturn 10 Scorpio
Close to her Pluto placement. These two will likely have some trust issues to get over. Both are pretty secretive people.

Uranus 9 Sagittarius
Neptune 28 Sagittarius
Pluto 29 Libra
North Node 3 Gemini
Most interesting thing here is that we have some struggle with her Mercury in Capricorn countering his Pluto. Their conversations won't be boring, but he is likely to simply stop talking if they argue about something.

He has three planets (Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn) retrograding (appearing to move backwards even though planets don't in reality). What you see is not what you get with him. He is very "inward" and retrospective in his personality. He is not a typical Leo, always wanting to be the center of attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cant wait to see him interacts with Andi!!  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Isn't Andi's birthday in April? Like last week? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123