SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:32 pm

eversotrue wrote:Isn't Andi's birthday in April? Like last week? LOL

for all i know, yesterday was Des's : April 8th  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:36 pm

Ahh well everyone wished her a happy bday on twitter last week (Nikki, Sharleen, Kelly, Elan, etc.). But I too have seen around the web that her birthday is in January. But Im inclined to believe the people who know her and what not. Ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:40 pm

eversotrue wrote:Ahh well everyone wished her a happy bday on twitter last week (Nikki, Sharleen, Kelly, Elan, etc.). But I too have seen around the web that her birthday is in January. But Im inclined to believe the people who know her and what not. Ha!

that was exactly what happened to Des last season!!.:shocked!: .none other than her lovely bro Nate got to fix her DOB through twitter!....well, perhaps the astro stuff should be revised again altogether ... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Andi's DOB is 04/04 - 1987

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:50 pm

chloep wrote:Andi's DOB is 04/04 - 1987

giggling ...LOL...this is exactly why you CANT believe whatever you read on internet  duh 

i found this in one of our thread :
Our new Bachelorette was born January 7, 1988
http://fearless-diva.com/andi-dorfman-ready-bachelorette-astrological-look

just wanna point out that the DOB is false. thanks Chloe!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:59 pm

Actually, I was wrong. It's the 3rd of April, not the 4th. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:06 pm

chloep wrote:Actually, I was wrong. It's the 3rd of April, not the 4th. Smiley

yes tyvm 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Andi Dorfman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andi_Dorfman   Cached

• Personal life|
  • The Bachelor|
  • The Bachelorette|
  • References

Andi Dorfman, born January 7, 1988, is an Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County, Georgia. She was also a contestant on the eighteenth season of The Bachelor

Here's another that gives her birthday as January 7, 1988.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:13 pm

SLA44 wrote:Andi Dorfman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Personal life|
  • The Bachelor|
  • The Bachelorette|
  • References

Andi Dorfman, born January 7, 1988, is an Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County, Georgia. She was also a contestant on the eighteenth season of The Bachelor

how come this false DOB circulating around on the internet?? it is beyond me... scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Her bio on JPG's season posted Sept 2013 says she's 26. Whether her birthday is in Jan or April she would have been 26yrs old, which means she is 27 this year.

If she was born in 1988 she would be 26 this year. That doesn't jive with the bio info.

on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:52 pm
Andi Dorfman is  26, from Buckhead, GA.

‏@ Nikki_Ferrell Apr 3
Happy Birthday @ AndiDorfman Love your guts and miss you more than words can describe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Andi Dorfman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Personal life|
  • The Bachelor|
  • The Bachelorette|
  • References

how come this false DOB circulating around on the internet?? it is beyond me... scratch 

I have been a teaching assistant for medical students for the past three years. We like to tell them that wikipedia is not a reference, since it can be changed and updated by anyone, if you can't find another reference to confirm, assume wikipedia is wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Her bio on JPG's season posted Sept 2013 says she's 26. Whether her birthday is in Jan or April she would have been 26yrs old, which means she is 27 this year.

If she was born in 1988 she would be 26 this year. That doesn't jive with the bio info.

on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:52 pm
Andi Dorfman is  26, from Buckhead, GA.

‏@ Nikki_Ferrell Apr 3
Happy Birthday @ AndiDorfman Love your guts and miss you more than words can describe.

There is also articles out there that ABC WetPaint wished Andi a Happy Birthday.  I do not trust Wikipedia because anyone can change the information.  The article about the most eligible from 2013 stated her age as 26 so she would have been born in 1987 not 1988 so I'm not sure why the birthday is showing up for 1988.

Here is another place it is showing up as January 7, 1988:
Andi Dorfman - Hollywood Life

http://hollywoodlife.com/celeb/andi-dorfman/

Date of Birth: January 7, 1988 ... Andi Dorfman (born Andy Smith Dorfman in Atlanta, Georgia) went to school for Communications at Louisiana State University

Some people we given the wrong date - I don't know where that started from but I would hope that ABC had the correct one and not some rag magazines.  stupid
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123