SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed May 07, 2014 9:04 pm

^^^ Thanks.... ESPN is all draft all the time... until their contracted Wed night baseball.... so I got confused! Definitely starts Thurs!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Well, you never know. He might get drafted in the first round!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 07, 2014 9:13 pm

^Yeah I don't think that's happening. No offense to him, but there are at least five quarterbacks rated higher than him not to mention he's coming off the ACL injury. He could be considered a risk for most teams and one they aren't willing to take in the draft, especially in the first round.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Speaking of safe House visit, i guess for Chres's , its safe to say that they met /travelling on the road... So No AirPort sighting for them. Maybe after JEM blatant post-show hints, the Machine make sure the subsequent final couples would be MIA until ATFR. laugh out loud
Observing JP vid for Nikki, looks like the secret meetings were in Miami? No?

Anyway back to Josh. As i much as i like him, i agree him being the F1 (Which im pretty sure about) Will take out the excitement. Worse, they may hook up in Hy's House basement after work everyday Without Anyone notice.haha!!!!. Im more excited to sleuth Nick/Chris/Marcus ...perhaps  To know their elimination order. #prematureguessdontcare  cheeky

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Wed May 07, 2014 9:41 pm

I know some people may think its too obvious... but I think if she does pick him it would be the best choice for her, and my gut is telling me she will because he is the complete package and she is smart enough not to let that go.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:00 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I know some people may think its too obvious... but I think if she does pick him it would be the best choice for her, and my gut is telling me she will because he is the complete package and she is smart enough not to let that go.

My gut told me the same.

I guess thats the same gut i had w Chris on Des's season. I never buy the spoiler 100% Since i keep thinking how Come any girl with right mind would let this perfect man go? laugh out loud

I remember Des Said, i dont want to let him go ever. Also Ash about JP: i cant live Without him  :pinkaw: 

I think any lead could develop love-like-lust feelings on multiple Persons. But in the end, the one that they couldnt live without / say goodbye for Will be the chosen one  :eyesigh: (if they sincerely in it to find love )

Lets see whether this Will Apply to Pookie this season ...

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed May 07, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 07, 2014 10:05 pm

umngirl wrote:^Yeah I don't think that's happening. No offense to him, but there are at least five quarterbacks rated higher than him not to mention he's coming off the ACL injury. He could be considered a risk for most teams and one they aren't willing to take in the draft, especially in the first round.

Well, I am holding out hope until the first round is over!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 07, 2014 10:17 pm

I expect Aaron to maybe go in the third round, maybe. I think he has strong tools, but after the problems with injuries with Sam Bradford and even Matthew Stafford, I think teams are getting more cautious with the QBs who are injured a lot in college.

I am excited for the draft tomorrow.

Also I want to know who Andi picked. Of course I also read the last chapter of books first, I have liked being spoiled my whole life.

If she picks Josh, maybe UGA and I can try to find the safehouse?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 07, 2014 10:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I know some people may think its too obvious... but I think if she does pick him it would be the best choice for her, and my gut is telling me she will because he is the complete package and she is smart enough not to let that go.

My gut told me the same.

I guess thats the same gut i had w Chris on Des's season. I never buy the spoiler 100% Since i keep thinking how Come any girl with right mind would let this perfect man go? laugh out loud

I remember Des Said, i dont want to let him go ever. Also Ash about JP: i cant live Without him  :pinkaw: 

I think any lead could develop love-like-lust feelings on multiple Persons. But in the end, the one that they couldnt live without / say goodbye for Will be the chosen one  :eyesigh: (if they sincerely in it to find love )

It's funny you mention this because Sean said this very thing during a speaking appearance this past weekend. During the show, he got to the point that he just never wanted to say good-bye to Catherine. With the other girls, after long days of filming, he would want to just go back to his hotel room and crash but he never felt like that with Cat.

I hope Andi has that same feeling with whomever she ends up with, whether it be Josh, one of the other F4, or someone in real life.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 07, 2014 10:28 pm

I just can't shake the feeling of a setup situation with Josh.. It is actually lessening my excitement at seeing a love story unfold.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

My gut told me the same.

It's funny you mention this because Sean said this very thing during a speaking appearance this past weekend. During the show, he got to the point that he just never wanted to say good-bye to Catherine. With the other girls, after long days of filming, he would want to just go back to his hotel room and crash but he never felt like that with Cat.

I hope Andi has that same feeling with whomever she ends up with, whether it be Josh, one of the other F4, or someone in real life.

nd4reality wrote:I just can't shake the feeling of a setup situation with Josh.. It is actually lessening my excitement at seeing a love story unfold.

Umn...IKR?

As much as i dont care abt Andi..laugh out loud.. I still want to see that Kind of feeling -wanna be together 4eva- unfold in front of my eyes.. beatingheart

Nd.. I guess for me.. Josh's awesomeness Will compensate that part for me Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 pm

I have no feelings for any of the guys because I've just recently been spoiled but I do hope Andi will be happy no matter what happens. Josh seems like a good fit on paper so we'll see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123