SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed May 07, 2014 12:36 pm

It will be especially important to keep an eye out once filming wraps.... to sleuth safe house visits.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed May 07, 2014 12:39 pm

That will be hard if Josh is f1.

Wouldn't they be really close, have a safehouse nearer and not need to be in LA ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Wed May 07, 2014 12:43 pm

jcrbil wrote:It will be especially important to keep an eye out once filming wraps.... to sleuth safe house visits.

The safe house visits are how often? Every other weekend? I would think if she picks Josh they could meet more often. I've only watched Sean's season. So I'm new to all of this. And honestly I'm only watching because of Josh.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Wed May 07, 2014 1:11 pm

what exactly is a safe house visit?
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 07, 2014 1:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:That will be hard if Josh is f1.

Wouldn't they be really close, have a safehouse nearer  and not need to be in LA ?

It sure would. There would be no way to look for that with them living in the same state.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 07, 2014 2:03 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:That will be hard if Josh is f1.

Wouldn't they be really close, have a safehouse nearer  and not need to be in LA ?

It sure would.  There would be no way to look for that with them living in the same state.

Come to think of it - that may be a clue as well. If Andi is seen a lot in LA then perhaps it is another man she is meeting. I think Jash did not have their safehouse meetings in CA since they were both on the east coast. Lots to consider.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Brad and Bianka went to the USA for their visits. I'm guessing TPTB did not want them seen by someone they knew. Although the time they went to Phoenix they were spotted by a Canuck so you never know, it is a small world.  giggling 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 07, 2014 2:31 pm

missfire1977 wrote:I talked to a friend of mine that's a UPS driver.  She didn't know Josh is going to be on the bachelorette.  She delivers to his company almost everyday.   She knows what he drives. LOL!!!  I told her to let me know when he goes back to work.  As of today he has not been back. I go to the gym which is next door to his office so I'll be keeping an eye out.

Awesome!!! Thank you for sharing that! We will be counting on you for whatever info you can share!  clapping! 

boston1 wrote:what exactly is a safe house visit?

A safe house, is where the F1 and the lead meet up every other weekend or when ever they can schedule visits. It's a house or location where production provides them complete privacy. They are not allowed to leave, or even venture outside as per some of the previous couples have disclosed.

They are often times incognito, so as to not be recognized. They do not travel together, and therefore are leaving from different airports. In the past they have been spotted at airports while the season is still airing, which helps sleuther's greatly! Sometimes if we know so and so has been back to work, then a coworker will join here and is gracious enough to let us know they are gone for 2 or 3 days, that's a huge clue!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 07, 2014 7:05 pm

missfire1977 wrote:I talked to a friend of mine that's a UPS driver.  She didn't know Josh is going to be on the bachelorette.  She delivers to his company almost everyday.   She knows what he drives. LOL!!!  I told her to let me know when he goes back to work.  As of today he has not been back. I go to the gym which is next door to his office so I'll be keeping an eye out.

Welcome and great news!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Crazy to think that if Josh made it to the F2 he could be possibly getting engaged on the same night Aaron gets drafted since RS said the FRC is either tonight or tomorrow. Also crazy to think that he could possibly get dumped on the same night and not be able to see his little brother get drafted. Man that would be brutal.

If he is chosen though it will be interesting to see how production deals with the safe house visits.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 07, 2014 7:38 pm

FYI... very unlikely that Aaron will be chosen tonight which is only the first round. And tomorrow is pretty iffy, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 07, 2014 7:49 pm

^Aaron can't be chosen tonight because the draft doesn't start til tomorrow night and that's just the first round. It's highly unlikely he will go in the first few rounds anyway. He's a round 3-5 prospect so he'll most likely be drafted on Saturday.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123