SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 12, 2014 6:49 pm

chloep wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 60 Josh_m10

Bachelor Bio

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
A woman to be with and to have company, a gun to easily kill animals to eat, and a knife to carve them up.

Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Yes, I love to wine and dine and treat a woman how she should be treated. I like to please.

What's your biggest date fear?
She won't like me as much as I like her.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?

Travel back in time to change some things.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

Professional golfer, because I could do that until I'm 70 years old.

I cringe.  no no That doesn't sound good to me. Sounds like Josh will fall hard for Andi and think he's found the one.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by booty Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm

I really like him. There is something about him that just seems genuine. I think that him and Andy would make a nice couple. But I guess we'll just have to see.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Mon May 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Chloe, so you don't think Josh will be F1. Who do you think will be F1??
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 12, 2014 7:05 pm

chloep wrote:He made it to CH's "5 TO WATCH" list:

Josh Murray, 29, Atlanta:
"Former pro baseball player ... Is he coming all around the world only to realize what he was looking for was 10 minutes down the road?"

This is what I said about a week ago that the storyline was going to be, except I used Andi going out looking for her great love only to find it in the boy next door. So predictable.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 12, 2014 7:07 pm

chloep wrote:Sooo, this is almost creepy, IMO.. Like he had been hand-picked by Andi. (Now I am 100% certain that he can't be the F1)

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
A woman to be with and to have company, a gun to easily kill animals to eat, and a knife to carve them up.

Yes, I love to wine and dine and treat a woman how she should be treated. I like to please.

Andi's favorite sport after tennis.

IA the whole "lives down the street" the family tweeting each other sounds almost like an arranged marriage.

I don't ever want to read this bio again, sorry peeps. Gun killing animals and carving them up is just not something I like to see on a bio.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon May 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Beagle wrote:

"Former pro baseball player ... Is he coming all around the world only to realize what he was looking for was 10 minutes down the road?"

This is what I said about a week ago that the storyline was going to be, except I used Andi going out looking for her great love only to find it in the boy next door. So predictable.

I remember you said that! It is just like Travis's season with Sarah.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:09 pm

^^ I don't know....I just think it'd waaayyyyy too perfect, you know what I mean? I feel like Josh is gonna be the guy that she soooo desperately wants to be the one, but simply does not end up as the one...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 7:11 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I remember you said that! It is just like Travis's season with Sarah.

And when it doesn't "work out" they will blame the fact that he could not jog past her house in case they were sighted.  Rolling Eyes 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 12, 2014 7:11 pm

chloep wrote:Sooo, this is almost creepy, IMO.. Like he had been hand-picked by Andi. (Now I am 100% certain that he can't be the F1)

I hope if the going gets rough on the desert island the woman is a good swimmer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 12, 2014 7:28 pm

FYI, Andi has been shown on a deer hunt, somewhere, by RS, I think. So the shooting stuff (as we've seen by the trip to the range) is great for her.... the real question will be, as it often is, will she fall in love with the guy you would expect her to fall in love with.... or the guy who complements her but is not her mirror image.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Bringing this over from JPG and Nikki's thread. Not sure if it's a clue or Nikki just favorited the tweet because she's from KC. Also it seems like Andi and JPG are OK and have spoken via Facetime.

livlafluv1 wrote:
Nikki just favorited a tweet by the Kansas City Chiefs about Aaron Murray. Things that make you go hmmmmm......

Here i made a screencap and you are right this smell something fishy  
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 60 33jsodz

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 60 2my7v52
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 7:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

My father and brother in law are both big hunters and we enjoy the meat they give us. I could never hunt myself, but living in GA/SC and being married to a guy from TN and wanting to move back to TN, I have grown to appreciate hunters if they eat what they kill.

On a desert island, I think I might rather he have a fishing pole and a knife, but at least he is thinking of how to feed me.

It is okay if you all don't love Josh, UGA and I have it covered. I will even find him a nice UGA girl when Andi doesn't pick him. As a bonus she won't break up with him within a year because she has decided to be on TV instead of keeping her dream job of working as a DA. Then again, they list Josh as a minor league baseball player when he more recently played college football and is a financial advisor, so yeah, TPTB and the truth are not closely related.

IA the whole "lives down the street" the family tweeting each other sounds almost like an arranged marriage.

I don't ever want to read this bio again, sorry peeps. Gun killing animals and carving them up is just not something I like to see on a bio.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123