SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon May 12, 2014 9:58 pm

This could be to be the Roberto to Andi's Ali, the F1 she should want and have but she loves someone else (Frank) and Andi will ultimately go for someone else as her F1 or it could be the seriously perfect arranged marriage F1 for real. We'll see! His bio sound exactly how I imagined so I'm pleased!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 12, 2014 10:25 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
chloep wrote:He made it to CH's "5 TO WATCH" list:

Josh Murray, 29, Atlanta:
"Former pro baseball player ... Is he coming all around the world only to realize what he was looking for was 10 minutes down the road?"

This is what I said about a week ago that the storyline was going to be, except I used Andi going out looking for her great love only to find it in the boy next door. So predictable.

I remember you said that! It is just like Travis's season with Sarah.

Yes Sanlee, now I remember! Sarah was from Tennessee just like Travis. I believe they were even in the same city. There was no love match, (at least not on Travis's end) but they were friends. So.... are Andi and Josh a match made in heaven or just friends?!?  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Bringing this over from JPG and Nikki's thread. Not sure if it's a clue or Nikki just favorited the tweet because she's from KC. Also it seems like Andi and JPG are OK and have spoken via Facetime.

livlafluv1 wrote:
Nikki just favorited a tweet by the Kansas City Chiefs about Aaron Murray. Things that make you go hmmmmm......

Here i made a screencap and you are right this smell something fishy  
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 61 33jsodz

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 61 2my7v52

Thanks Isabel. This might be the season of the "twitter clues!"  :yes: 
Nikki is definitely in the know, and Juan face times her already. Hmmmmm is right.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Josh's bio sounds exactly as what I have imagine of him. I picked Chris for Des last season just because their common poetry and writing fav activity and now I go with Josh 4 Andi due to their common golf and hunting hobbies. nbd.

I do think the : she won't love me as much as I love Her maybe part of his storyline.

Call me crazy. Having observed Chris and Brooks 's bio last season, I'm convinced they instilled part of the F1-F3 guys's storyline in the bios. Brooks did mention about 'roller coaster ' theme and Chris with his 'a girl I could spend the rest of my life with'. Go figure giggling

I'm anxious to see what RS will spill tomorrow

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon May 12, 2014 10:49 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Josh's bio sounds exactly as what I have imagine of him. I picked Chris for Des last season just because their common poetry and writing fav activity and now I go with Josh 4 Andi due to their common golf and hunting hobbies. nbd.

I do think the : she won't love me as much as I love Her maybe part of his storyline.

Call me crazy. Having observed Chris and Brooks 's bio last season, I'm convinced they instilled part of the F1-F3 guys's storyline in the bios. Brooks did mention about 'roller coaster ' theme and Chris with his 'a girl I could spend the rest of my life with'. Go figure giggling

I'm anxious to see what RS will spill tomorrow.

ME TOO - I'm hoping for a great season with some drama and some love and a sweet new bachelor... too much to ask? hehe

ps josh has my heart and nick is my 2nd fav

emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Sounds like just a proper inquiry emad!! laugh out loud

I'm gonna just enjoy the season for entertainment (so many eye candies! giggling) , if there is a Real love story come out of it, I consider it as a Bonus! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Sounds like just a proper inquiry emad!! laugh out loud

I'm gonna just enjoy the season for entertainment (so many eye candies! giggling) , if there is a Real love story come out of it, I consider it as a Bonus! laugh out loud

OK agreed haha sounds like a good way to be. But seriously she has the best looking dudes ever!!! lucky gal  :cutesmile!: (the only one i can't take to is Cody)
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 12, 2014 11:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Josh's bio sounds exactly as what I have imagine of him. I picked Chris for Des last season just because their common poetry and writing fav activity and now I go with Josh 4 Andi due to their common golf and hunting hobbies. nbd.

:Nod:  You and I are on the same page. The Josh & Andi storyline is either one of two things:

The person I had been looking for has been down the road all along or Boy meets girl and falls super hard but his feelings aren't reciprocated.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:35 pm

SafronSahara wrote:

:Nod:  You and I are on the same page. The Josh & Andi storyline is either one of two things:

The person I had been looking for has been down the road all along or Boy meets girl and falls super hard but his feelings aren't reciprocated.

Yep but IMO those 2 things go in one direction : he is the last man standing. If you know TPTB, you may think the latter is only a normal obstacle to overcome (Cat came to mind). Same ol story, different season. Classic

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 12, 2014 11:37 pm

omg if he is not f1 and leaves heartbroken, sign me up for the next bachelor cause he could be it!! laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 11:52 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
chloep wrote:He made it to CH's "5 TO WATCH" list:

Josh Murray, 29, Atlanta:
"Former pro baseball player ... Is he coming all around the world only to realize what he was looking for was 10 minutes down the road?"

This is what I said about a week ago that the storyline was going to be, except I used Andi going out looking for her great love only to find it in the boy next door. So predictable.

I remember you said that! It is just like Travis's season with Sarah.

Yes Sanlee, now I remember!  Sarah was from Tennessee just like Travis.  I believe they were even in the same city.  There was no love match, (at least not on Travis's end) but they were friends. So.... are Andi and Josh a match made in heaven or just friends?!?    Hugesmile 

Travis and Sarah even went to the same gym in Nashville, but he had never noticed her. To me that one screamed, just there so he doesn't have to pick anyone.

Atlanta, even the parts closest to Athens, are not ten minutes from each other, they are at least 45 minutes to an hour away. I went to Athens from Atlanta a few times when I was at Emory as one of my group of friends loved Michael Stipe and any chance he was playing she begged people to go to Athens with her. It is a fun and funky town, I would have gone to UGA for grad school, but my parents live about 30 miles away and thought their 20 year old daughter should move back in and live with them during grad school. Since I would have died, I chose Atlanta which was far enough away to not have to deal with living with them. They moved to North Georgia in 1999, I never understood leaving beautiful southwest Florida for rural Northeast Georgia, oh well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon May 12, 2014 11:53 pm

california90 wrote:omg if he is not f1 and leaves heartbroken, sign me up for the next bachelor cause he could be it!! laugh out loud

SAME HEHE - sorry hubby you are dropped!  Praying 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123