SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 14, 2014 11:23 am

But, its not like she gave spoilers to a reporter. Just info that he is indeed on the show. It was all over twitter anyway.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 14, 2014 11:24 am

^ I would say 85-90% of the viewers don't even know about this site or even how to look up some of the information that we already know of before the show even airs. Production doesn't care about things like that because most of their viewers aren't going to go searching for contestants mothers on social media. What they care about is RS spoiling the end result, but even then, most people won't go digging to see if it's actually true.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 14, 2014 11:28 am

Iam4UGA wrote:But, its not like she gave spoilers to a reporter.  Just info that he is indeed on the show.  It was all over twitter anyway.

The guys sign very strict contracts and we've heard of them tweeting they're on the show and being booted off before it started. As a family member she should respect that and say no comment.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 14, 2014 11:35 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:IA with fab and ash.  Josh had to go through the long and annoying casting process like everyone else.

There have been cast members in the past that never had to go to the drunk fest casting parties thrown by TPTB. I remember when they cast Arie, all he said on phone call was that he would do it and that was it. I would assume the same was for Emily (on Brad's season), Melissa Rycroft (who Jason saw a pic of beforehand), Courtney Robertson, Shayne Lamas, etc. Of course he filled out the application, they needed material for his bio.

FWIW I doubt Chris S. went through the process either.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 70 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 14, 2014 11:40 am

^ right, but what we're saying is that his family sent in his application and so regardless he still had to go through somewhat of the normal process as his application got sent in. ABC and the bachelor producers didn't just contact him out of the blue and specifically wanted him. Technically all 25 contestants this season were "hand picked" because they're all on there for a reason.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed May 14, 2014 11:51 am

Iam4UGA wrote:But, its not like she gave spoilers to a reporter.  Just info that he is indeed on the show.  It was all over twitter anyway.

look at the date the interview was posted on....  :yes: chances are the interview itself was conducted a day or two before that.. Before the M&G.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 14, 2014 11:59 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:FYI not sure if people read this but obviously ABC was keen to get Josh ???

http://onlineathens.com/sports/college-sports/2014-03-12/former-bulldog-josh-murray-be-contestant-bachelorette

How is she getting away with all this talk?

The issue I have with this is it's dated March 13th 2014, the day before or the day of filming. Well before the bio's or announcements came out on who is going on the show. As other's have mentioned, they have contracts and are not suppose to talk about who has been cast to be on the show.

I can see once the show airs, that's another thing. Giving support by a friend or family members as long as no spoilers are revealed but at this point of the process the mother should have kept her mouth shut. Along with the tweets especially near the end of filming, alluding that her son might be engaged. The regular viewer might not look for this information, but it doesn't stop them from seeing in online in rag magz etc. The fact is she did reveal a spoiler, that her son is on the show.

She has gotten away with it, and IMO it's out there for a purpose. I'm sure there will be more from her, we haven't heard the end of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 14, 2014 12:06 pm

chloep wrote:

look at the date the interview was posted on....  :yes: chances are the interview itself was conducted a day or two before that.. Before the M&G.

My point in bold.

And maybe they had yet to say anything to her regarding spoilers.

Deleted I would rather edit my own posts thank you.

Last edited by Iam4UGA on Wed May 14, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
chloep wrote:

My point in bold.

And maybe they had yet to say anything to her regarding spoilers.

Agh who cares!  Just forget I ever opened my mouth.  Every one is convinced she is the ultimate whatever they think and my point matters to no one but me.

My point is I like this family and I am sure I will be tarred and feathered along with them this season.   no no   no

Probably best not to get too sensitive or this will be a long season. I don't like that she's spilling but have nothing against Josh or his family. I'm sure that's the same for a lot of us. I like Andi and it's hard to read the negative comments about her but that's the way it goes. I'm just hoping that everyone can get along without taking firm "sides", especially since the show hasn't even started yet. I don't even have a favorite guy yet.  Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed May 14, 2014 12:26 pm

^^ There is nothing wrong with your opinion and your are fully entitled to your own. :)I don't have a problem with it, nor do I have a problem with the family.

What I tried to point out, is that Josh had not yet been spoiled when she gave that interview. Thus saying she wasn't "spoiling anything" isn't correct. That's all.

IMO, seeing this, her public FB entries and her tweets to HY, etc... she doesn't seem to fully grasp what her son(and the rest of the family) become a part of. No-nos after no-nos. I doubt she means anything by it, so I hope somebody(probably Josh) let's her know how to handle some things. This is not the world of SEC football anymore.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 14, 2014 12:29 pm

chloep wrote:^^ There is nothing wrong with your opinion and your are fully entitled to your own. :)I don't have a problem with it, nor do I have a problem with the family.

What I tried to point out, is that Josh had not yet been spoiled when she gave that interview. Thus saying she wasn't "spoiling anything" isn't correct. That's all.

IMO, seeing this, her public FB entries and her tweets to HY, etc... she doesn't seem to fully grasp what her son(and the rest of the family) become a part of. No-nos after no-nos. I doubt she means anything by it, so I hope somebody(probably Josh) let's her know how to handle some things. This is not the world of SEC football anymore.

I disagree. And that is where I will leave it.

Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 14, 2014 12:36 pm

I can assure you there will NOT be any tarring and feathering this season. Everyone is ENTITLED to post their opinions on the show, contestants outcome etc.

NO ONE is entitled to post personal opinions of the posters.

Posts will be deleted, and/or edited without explanation.

If members can't handle negative comments on their favourite, then I suggest you stay in fan threads.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123