SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Ali said the same thing about Frank. It was the most fun she ever had on a first date. They clicked and hit it off right away.
He is so easy to talk to and super funny, which is exactly what I have been looking for. I knew he was a good match for me when we were both able to laugh about the fact that our car broke down in the middle of the highway."

http://voices.yahoo.com/bachelorette-ali-kisses-tells-her-best-date-6145556.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 10:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ali said the same thing about Frank. It was the most fun she ever had on a first date. They clicked and hit it off right away.
He is so easy to talk to and super funny, which is exactly what I have been looking for. I knew he was a good match for me when we were both able to laugh about the fact that our car broke down in the middle of the highway."

http://voices.yahoo.com/bachelorette-ali-kisses-tells-her-best-date-6145556.html

And I think that was true about Frank at first (I'm sure everyone see the resemblance with Ali's current BF). But I do think Roberto was her actual F1- Ali really likes to be in charge (IMO) and she never was with Frank- she had to work too hard to keep him interested. I don't really think she was that upset by Frank leaving- a blow to her ego for sure, but a lot of the upset in ITMs was produced (IMO). Whereas Josh, it would appear if the spoilers are true, could be Andi's perfect match.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 13359457
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Even if RS ends up being right about Josh being f1 it doesn't mean it was pre-ordained or that they met each other before. I find that highly unlikely. We'll also have to see if that comment was actually about Josh. You never know with their frankenbyting.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 15, 2014 12:01 am

albean99 wrote:Even if RS ends up being right about Josh being f1 it doesn't mean it was pre-ordained or that they met each other before. I find that highly unlikely. We'll also have to see if that comment was actually about Josh. You never know with their frankenbyting.  :Nod:

That's a good reminder. Those who are good at splicing and dicing can tell right away who said what.

When they say tall dark and handsome, that's what they mean! Yikes! That's a great pic of him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
albean99 wrote:Even if RS ends up being right about Josh being f1 it doesn't mean it was pre-ordained or that they met each other before. I find that highly unlikely. We'll also have to see if that comment was actually about Josh. You never know with their frankenbyting.  :Nod:

That's a good reminder. Those who are good at splicing and dicing can tell right away who said what.

When they say tall dark and handsome, that's what they mean! Yikes! That's a great pic of him!

Josh looks great but I would love to update his style just a touch haha!!! YAY for love
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

I agree!  :fanningfan 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 15, 2014 12:46 am

Looks pretty good there.  :yes: , don't think there is a foiler this season.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 am

Wow, they look great together!!! I hope we see a great love story, no matter who is F1!
Is it possible to make a Josh pt. 2 thread? This one is getting pretty long! Thanks for all you Mods do here! tyvm I love this site, and look forward to this season! I have a good feeling about it!  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by booty Thu May 15, 2014 1:06 am

That is one good looking man. But beyond that I want to see his personality. That's the most important trait. Can't wait till the premiere.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 15, 2014 1:13 am

sanlee088 wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 13359457

Josh is a very nice looking young man. My "type". It's a good picture of them, but where is his right hand?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 15, 2014 1:15 am

Mustang19 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 13359457

Josh is a very nice looking young man. My "type". It's a good picture of them, but where is his right hand?

It looks to be in his pocket.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123