SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by booty Thu May 15, 2014 1:16 am

Mustang19 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 13359457

Josh is a very nice looking young man. My "type". It's a good picture of them, but where is his right hand?

I think the angle the pic was taken cropped it out.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 15, 2014 1:19 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 13359457

Josh is a very nice looking young man. My "type". It's a good picture of them, but where is his right hand?

It looks to be in his pocket.

It just looks weird to me, like it's photoshopped cut off. I was thinking his pocket would be a little more back, but it's hard to see any definition - the black suit all blends in together. There was something I saw this morning in a news feed promoting the show that had a picture of Andi with a bad photoshop - her whole shoulder was missing.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Thu May 15, 2014 1:21 am

^^^^ lolpanda :bigsmile: rofl 

Yeah, he is  eyedrool  I really do believe the spoilers. I had the feeling he was gonna be the f1 ever since RS spoiled the contestants. No surprises this season.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu May 15, 2014 1:23 am

whatever happens they seem to have chemistry and are good people (i hope!) so hurry up ABC and lets get this party started... i wanna see ep 1 now.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Thu May 15, 2014 3:25 am

Just wanted to put this out there regarding RS and his sources. I was just checking out some of the contestants twitter feeds and was very surprised to see that there are quit a few of them that have been active. These guys have been tweeting each other for about a week. At this time, prior to the show airing, they have very few followers. Like less than 100. Would of been very easy for RS to try to get them to talk. I know they wouldn't have any F4 info, but he def could of gotten these guys to "dish" on what went down in the mansion-if they thought that Andi had Only Josh in her sites from day one. 2cents 
It's just weird to see them with so few followers, then I bet by next week they will jump to thousands, even tens of thousands of followers. No wonder some of these contestants get inflated egos after the show airs. I could just imagine RS trying to snake info out them or their family members.  plotting 
Marybods
Marybods

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 15, 2014 10:25 am

Would of been very easy for RS to try to get them to talk.
Indeed it would have been easy. I'd bet that he makes it clear that they can effectively lash out at the manipulative producers by helping him spoil the season. The producers Hate that. The bachelors can retaliate for actual or perceived mistreatment by spilling to him. They arent exactly powerless against the producers (or other contestants) when they can find a way to spoil things (though I doubt they do that via email anymore.)

I'm sure that last season Clare spilled her guts to him as a way to hurt JuanP and Nikki and to sell her version of reality. Everyone tries to manage the message.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 15, 2014 10:26 am

tiger - I agree.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu May 15, 2014 10:26 am

Marybods wrote:Just wanted to put this out there regarding RS and his sources.  I was just checking out some of the contestants twitter feeds and was very surprised to see that there are quit a few of them that have been active.  These guys have been tweeting each other for about a week.  At this time, prior to the show airing, they have very few followers.  Like less than 100.  Would of been very easy for RS to try to get them to talk.  I know they wouldn't have any F4 info, but he def could of gotten these guys to "dish" on what went down in the mansion-if they thought that Andi had Only Josh in her sites from day one.  2cents 
    It's just weird to see them with so few followers, then I bet by next week they will jump to thousands, even tens of thousands of followers.  No wonder some of these contestants get inflated egos after the show airs.  I could just imagine RS trying to snake info out them or their family members.   plotting 

Steve no longer has 1:1 contact with contestants or others who signed agreements with the production company, distributor or network (his little busines "empire" would be enjoined by a court if he did that, due the the court order resolving the two NZK lawsuits).  He is also prohibited from doing indirectly the same thing.  So, his sources are public (crowdsourcing and stalking methods -- injunction would not reach what he could read as a followed through an anonymous account that was accepted as a friend), or he pays or persuades minions to do it (some of whom are bopping around this forum has been my assumption), or he communicates with people who have information from contestants as inner circle (such as trusted family members --still a breach for a contestant, but they all do it anyway-- or other observers or people with means to know.  People approach him anonymously or pseudonymously as well.  

But the one thing I would be stunned if he were doing is receiving information by email, text, or voice communication with an actual contestant.  That would be too reckless.  Information comes to him.  Others pay for it.  He probably pays for it.  Hundreds know a lot, that are not subject to cast or crew confidentiality agreements, and I think he's found a way through the raindrops over the years.  Not breaching his agreements, but still getting reliable information.

Last edited by jlccaz on Thu May 15, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 1h
Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. -Jesus

Could be nothing, but I find it a bit interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Thu May 15, 2014 1:38 pm

^^^Wow, that's crazy, I didn't know all of that.  :shocked!: Thanks for the info, jlccaz.
Marybods
Marybods

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Ok so I've been looking at Lauren Murray's Facebook a couple of times a day the past few days to see if she lets anything slip and I think she possibly might have today. She posted a picture of her, her husband and the three kids. She didn't say anything, but two people left a comment and basically just said they couldn't wait to see pictures with the new members of her family and she "liked" both of the comments.

Obviously this could be nothing. Who knows what new family members those people are talking about. The timing is interesting though considering Josh could have gotten engaged last weekend. Seeing how she "liked" the comments, well that could be telling because if her son got dumped last weekend, I'm not so sure she would like the comment.

Also, with Josh's new tweet today I find it all very interesting. I just figured I would post this, but it could be nothing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 15, 2014 7:23 pm

I think Josh and Momma Murray are going to be dropping hints throughout the entire season. Neither one are going to be able to hold back.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123