SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 6:30 pm

I don't really read Josh's tweet as a hint. Just a religious tweet which doesn't seem out of place on his timeline. But he wouldn't be the first F1 to share subtle hints. Some drop them left and right if you are observant enough to catch them.

Momma Murray could be referring to Aaron's gf if she knows it's leading to an engagement soon, which wouldn't surprise me in the least. Or it could be about Andi? Or it could be a total smokescreen, Andi didn't pick Josh, and she is just referring to some new pets they're getting? Who knows for sure but it's definitely something to keep an eye on.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 76 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 76 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 15, 2014 6:36 pm

^ Ya umngirl for sure. It definitely seems like Josh has a strong faith, but the context of what he chose to tweet I thought was a little interesting, about searching and all of that.

It definitely is something to keep an eye on. Momma Murray seems to be like someone we could go to for information throughout the season. It wasn't actually Lauren who talked about new members of her family though. Two women left comments on her picture about eventually seeing new pictures with new family members and Lauren just "liked" the comments. Lauren didn't make any reference to it, so unless these two women know of something else going on with the family, then it could be about Josh. That's what made it more suspicious to me. It could be anything though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 15, 2014 6:42 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't really read Josh's tweet as a hint. Just a religious tweet which doesn't seem out of place on his timeline. But he wouldn't be the first F1 to share subtle hints. Some drop them left and right if you are observant enough to catch them.

Momma Murray could be referring to Aaron's gf if she knows it's leading to an engagement soon, which wouldn't surprise me in the least. Or it could be about Andi? Or it could be a total smokescreen, Andi didn't pick Josh, and she is just referring to some new pets they're getting? Who knows for sure but it's definitely something to keep an eye on.

I agree.I don't think it really is a "CLUE" about the outcome of the show.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 7:51 pm

I think it's funny that people want to stalk Josh's moms FB page, then return to this spoiler site and complain that she's blabbing. I have a feeling she's posting for her friends & family not stalkers. She seems like a great mom that is interested in her kids lives and supports them in all that they do. I hope I'm that kind of mom when I have kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu May 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I think it's funny that people want to stalk Josh's moms FB page, then return to this spoiler site and complain that she's blabbing.  I have a feeling she's posting for her friends & family not stalkers.  She seems like a great mom that is interested in her kids lives and supports them in all that they do. I hope I'm that kind of mom when I have kids.  

No one is hating on her just making observations - isn't that the point of this whole forum? I personally have posted stuff on here that she has spilt but i am not at all hatting on her - i think she is just a proud mumma bear. She seems really loving and supportive but just happy  :cutesmile!: to share maybe more than her contract allows Smiley
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I think it's funny that people want to stalk Josh's moms FB page, then return to this spoiler site and complain that she's blabbing.  I have a feeling she's posting for her friends & family not stalkers.  She seems like a great mom that is interested in her kids lives and supports them in all that they do. I hope I'm that kind of mom when I have kids.  

welcomesign Loveinterest. We're glad you joined us!!!

Sleuthers will stalk visit :)any social media they can get their hands on. The purpose of such visits are to examine every detail that might provide information in the process of determining who the F1 is.

Complaining, is actual discussing why and how can she post what she is posting considering parents of contestants don't normally do that.

I think the majority agree she appears to be a great Mom, as I'm sure you will be one day too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Welcome!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu May 15, 2014 9:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

welcomesign Loveinterest. We're glad you joined us!!!

Sleuthers will stalk visit :)any social media they can get their hands on. The purpose of such visits are to examine every detail that might provide information in the process of determining who the F1 is.

Complaining, is actual discussing why and how can she post what she is posting considering parents of contestants don't normally do that.

I think the majority agree she appears to be a great Mom, as I'm sure you will be one day too!

:yes: Good Post I agree rock 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

:Welcome to the party, fellow stalker  :lookout

...hey, we love and appreciate supportive parents on this site! Two words: Jay Lowe  giggling

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't really read Josh's tweet as a hint. Just a religious tweet which doesn't seem out of place on his timeline. But he wouldn't be the first F1 to share subtle hints. Some drop them left and right if you are observant enough to catch them.

I agree, just as I thought the blessed comment with Aaron's draft was about Aaron's draft. It is really easy to interpret things many ways. I have been watching Momma Murray's FB, but not as closely and haven't noticed anything that strange, except the engaged comment, which to me was more a comment about the end of filming, but again that is only my interpretation.

I really like what I have seen of the Murray's as a family and daughter Stephanie wants to be a PA, so she could end up at my university! That being said I hope Andi doesn't pick him, at least right now, because I question her sincerity. That might change as the season goes on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Welcome!! I enjoy her FB, she is a great mom and they seem like a really great family. I am hoping to graduate next spring, but if Stephanie does PA school we are the largest in GA, kind of bummed, I would love to get to TA or teach a Murray!

I think that we can sound overly critical when we question stuff and it takes a while to get used to. Most don't really have any problem with anyone on the show. When it gets too much for me I visit the fan threads instead, they are easier to take.

I hope those who love Josh and the other F4 will all start using their fan threads too, so that people who don't want as much criticism can have a fun place to visit and keep up with each of the F4 too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 15, 2014 10:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I agree, just as I thought the blessed comment with Aaron's draft was about Aaron's draft.  It is really easy to interpret things many ways.  I have been watching Momma Murray's FB, but not as closely and haven't noticed anything that strange, except the engaged comment, which to me was more a comment about the end of filming, but again that is only my interpretation.

I really like what I have seen of the Murray's as a family and daughter Stephanie wants to be a PA, so she could end up at my university!  That being said I hope Andi doesn't pick him, at least right now, because I question her sincerity.  That might change as the season goes on.

I don't know anything about this season's casts, and their families, beyond what I have read on this site, but like you the person I have "doubts" about is Andi. I couldn't connect with her character last season, plus I've heard a number of girls from that season make some unappealing comments about her. Hopefully, she'll get a better (to me) edit, this time around.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123