SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by emad0722 Wed May 14, 2014 8:34 am

FYI not sure if people read this but obviously ABC was keen to get Josh ???

http://onlineathens.com/sports/college-sports/2014-03-12/former-bulldog-josh-murray-be-contestant-bachelorette

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed May 14, 2014 8:49 am

Hand picked, so to speak.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 14, 2014 8:50 am

tigertiz wrote:Hand picked, so to speak.  

seems pretty suss huh??
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 14, 2014 9:07 am

tigertiz wrote:Hand picked, so to speak.  

Of course. They must have been dying to have him on the show. He's good looking, the football brother, and he's from Georgia. I bet they figured it was a win win because the odds were Andi would like him long enough to have viewers love him so was a great prospect to be the Bachelor.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed May 14, 2014 10:10 am

emad0722 wrote:FYI not sure if people read this but obviously ABC was keen to get Josh ???

http://onlineathens.com/sports/college-sports/2014-03-12/former-bulldog-josh-murray-be-contestant-bachelorette

How is she getting away with all this talk?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 14, 2014 10:23 am

^ that's an old article from right before the season started. He wasn't necessarily "hand picked" because there have been other articles stating that his cousins that live in a different state signed him up for it and sent in his application. Just like every other contestant that signs up and sends in an application, they get a call from the producers if they're interested in that person. I don't see what's wrong with what the mother is saying? All she said was that he had to give up all forms of communication and stated when he would start the show which is common knowledge. I remember Lindsay Yenter's mom and even Catherine's dad showing a ton of support for their kids on social media, etc. they never gave any spoilers, but they were happy for their kids and it seems Lauren Murray is doing the same thing. It's nice to see parents show their support. It makes me like the contestants even more.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed May 14, 2014 11:00 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ that's an old article from right before the season started. He wasn't necessarily "hand picked" because there have been other articles stating that his cousins that live in a different state signed him up for it and sent in his application. Just like every other contestant that signs up and sends in an application, they get a call from the producers if they're interested in that person. I don't see what's wrong with what the mother is saying? All she said was that he had to give up all forms of communication and stated when he would start the show which is common knowledge. I remember Lindsay Yenter's mom and even Catherine's dad showing a ton of support  for their kids on social media, etc. they never gave any spoilers, but they were happy for their kids and it seems Lauren Murray is doing the same thing. It's nice to see parents show their support. It makes me like the contestants even more.

If Josh wasn't from Georgia and Aaron Murray brother, he still would have been a first pick for Andi possibly. Josh seems to come from an amazing family, and his mother is excited and supports her children in their dreams. Josh was not pre-selected his family submitted his application. I find it amazing how people are criticizing Mrs. Murray for being a typical mom with excitement, if bachelorette is not complaining about the social media activity going on i see no need to make a big deal out of it. I want to set back and see the story unfold. Everybody will never be happy with the outcome, no matter what. All that really matters is that everyone is happy and moved on afterwards.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 11:07 am

I don't even think that momma Murray has any clue that people are stalking her Facebook to see what she's writing. I think eventually (when someone in the family finds this site) someone might clue her in. Then she'll either set her privacy settings higher or she'll be more careful what she posts (which would be a shame for her friends).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 14, 2014 11:08 am

jcrbil wrote:I don't even think that momma Murray has any clue that people are stalking her Facebook to see what she's writing.  I think eventually (when someone in the family finds this site) someone might clue her in.  Then she'll either set her privacy settings higher or she'll be more careful what she posts (which would be a shame for her friends).

She not supposed to be gabbing to her friends either.  Rolling Eyes 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 14, 2014 11:10 am

^ Amen, fab girl. I knew a lot of people on this board or people into spoilers would be kind of upset that she chose him, but I don't get why it's such a big deal and that there's a need for conspiracy theories and all of that. Can't it just be she picked a nice, caring, intelligent, family oriented and handsome guy that lives in the same state as her? They seem like a perfect fit on paper so maybe they had that, but also have great chemistry. Who knows, RS could be wrong but regardless I'm excited to watch it. I know that all of my friends that don't read spoilers will be super excited if she did pick him. It could change once I see it on tv, but this seems to be a natural pairing in a not so natural environment.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 14, 2014 11:17 am

nd4reality wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I don't even think that momma Murray has any clue that people are stalking her Facebook to see what she's writing.  I think eventually (when someone in the family finds this site) someone might clue her in.  Then she'll either set her privacy settings higher or she'll be more careful what she posts (which would be a shame for her friends).

She not supposed to be gabbing to her friends either.  Rolling Eyes 

You make a good point. She certainly shouldn't be confirming anything to a reporter/writer. I give her a bit of a break for what she said on FB thinking she doesn't know it's not private but you'd think the show would monitor things like that. Maybe they don't care?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed May 14, 2014 11:18 am

IA with fab and ash. Josh had to go through the long and annoying casting process like everyone else.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123