SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 14, 2014 12:39 pm

She needs to learn the phrase, "I cannot confirm, or deny". When she gave the interview, despite the speculation that he was on the show, she confirmed it. Contestants have been sent packing prior to the Meet and Greet for less. It's suspicious when any family members talk, especially when all of the others are silent. It's just raises a few red flags for me. I wouldn't think some trivial interview would be worth the wrath of MF's confidentiality agreement. If she signed something, why take the risk? That's a lot of legal trouble that could be avoided by simply not saying anything. Makes me  scratch 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 71 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 14, 2014 12:40 pm

I actually like how through social media where we are able to hear how excited for their son, brother, cousin, friend someone is and the insight they provide into the person and how they ended up on the show to begin with. The producers have said it is harder to get guys to sign up compared to the girls so they do pursue them. I agree with Chris Harrison their casting department does a great job!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 14, 2014 12:50 pm

I don't think folks sign anything UNTIL hometowns..so I think her pre interview didn't break the contract.However after HTD.she shouldn't give out spoilers.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 12:58 pm

^^ I do believe that's true.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Wed May 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Admin wrote:I can assure you there will NOT be any tarring and feathering this season. Everyone is ENTITLED to post their opinions on the show, contestants outcome etc.

NO ONE is entitled to post personal opinions of the posters.

Posts will be deleted, and/or edited without explanation.

If members can't handle negative comments on their favourite, then I suggest you stay in fan threads.

clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! 

TY. This is a very close knit family. Mamma Murray is so proud of her children, so she posts some things on social media. I highly doubt that she knows about this kind of site or that people stalk her via social media. No one should be too hard on her. She is just a proud mom, what mother isn't!  :soapbox 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 14, 2014 1:35 pm

noobsleuth wrote:She needs to learn the phrase, "I cannot confirm, or deny". When she gave the interview, despite the speculation that he was on the show, she confirmed it. Contestants have been sent packing prior to the Meet and Greet for less. It's suspicious when any family members talk, especially when all of the others are silent. It's just raises a few red flags for me. I wouldn't think some trivial interview would be worth the wrath of MF's confidentiality agreement. If she signed something, why take the risk? That's a lot of legal trouble that could be avoided by simply not saying anything. Makes me  scratch 

Excellent post.  :yes: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Question: When do family/friends sign a non-disclosure agreement with ABC? Does the contestant's contract include a "gag order" to family and friends too?

To me unless Mrs. Murray signs one (or signed one) - she can say whatever she wants to anyone even to Stevie. I think I am a "glass half full" kind of person because I think she is just really proud of her boys. With that said, I can't control what other people say or write, I can only control what I chose to read and how I react to it. My 2 cents

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Anyone who appears or who is "invited" to witness filming (like Roberto's baseball coaches who were interviewed after the htd aired) signs the non-disclosure. That includes people who go to the MTA/WTA, concerts/shows that are put on etc. Though they are loosening up on some of those public dates- as witnessed by the Boyz to Men concert in Santa Barbara.

So momma Murphy would not have been bound until Easter Sunday (or a few days before when production showed up).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Question:  When do family/friends sign a non-disclosure agreement with ABC? Does the contestant's contract include a "gag order" to family and friends too?  

To me unless Mrs. Murray signs one (or signed one) - she can say whatever she wants to anyone even to Stevie.  I think I am a "glass half full" kind of person because I think she is just really proud of her boys.  With that said, I can't control what other people say or write, I can only control what I chose to read and how I react to it.  My 2 cents

It's supposed to be prior to the HTDs but maybe they should reconsider that.   laugh out loud 

It's legal but not smart for her to talk to reporters or RS about her son being on the show because he did sign a contract. People have been booted out for less.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 14, 2014 2:34 pm

albean99 wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Question:  When do family/friends sign a non-disclosure agreement with ABC? Does the contestant's contract include a "gag order" to family and friends too?  

To me unless Mrs. Murray signs one (or signed one) - she can say whatever she wants to anyone even to Stevie.  I think I am a "glass half full" kind of person because I think she is just really proud of her boys.  With that said, I can't control what other people say or write, I can only control what I chose to read and how I react to it.  My 2 cents

It's supposed to be prior to the HTDs but maybe they should reconsider that.   laugh out loud 

It's legal but not smart for her to talk to reporters or RS about her son being on the show because he did sign a contract. People have been booted out for less.

Thanks for the info albean. I will disagree with the legalese because I think that unless she co-signed with Josh, the contract Josh signs does not apply to her so legally she can talk to anyone. Josh cannot at that point talk to anyone including family to avoid spill. Now, if someone counseled her about what goes on behind the scenes once her son signed something - that he and the rest of the family is under MF jurisdiction then that would be something else. Getting booted out I believe is more of a personal decision than just not following MF rules - Josh I believe is too valuable for the franchise (especially with all his credentials and qualifications) even before M&G so Mama Murray will be forgiven for being too excited.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 2:36 pm

And qualifications include, apparently, just about everything on Andi's wish list for a guy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed May 14, 2014 2:55 pm

^^ I'd bet that she appeared in his intro video....

I am sure they included the whole "big-bro-of-aaron-murray" stuff.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123