SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I always believe if the guy in the runnung for next Bach in the F4, they need to showcase him shirtless first by put him in F3 and Beyond, ya know, to build the fan base. But this dont Apply for the next Ette who often was the F4.

With that said, i really cant see Josh gonezo at F4. They need to put him to FS first, so us the lady viewers can enjoy him shirtless FWIW.  laugh out loud
Unless of course, he was shirtless in a previous episode.  But I do have reservations that Josh is still there with the Instagram activity.  To me that activity and it's timing is way too suspicious to just say that it was Instagram's fault/design.  I would think there is another reason for it.  Not only that, but none of the other F4 have have had any activity since HTD RC.

About at the same time, Marcus had deactivated his Pinterest . Mind you, It can't be done automatically.
So My logic suggests me that Josh's chance to still be there is higher than Marcus.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:30 pm

TPTB are very aware that the f4, particularly are stalked through their social media as people try to sleuth the outcome. The may have decided to give them the opportunity to "unfollow" someone who they know won't want their privacy disturbed or deactivate some social media that had not been deactivated which might provide TMI. I so vividly remember AshLee's pinterest once she got back on and how clear it was that she was not the one. I don't know that most would assume one of the guys had pinterest, but it can be pretty revealing according to what's been pinned.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I always believe if the guy in the runnung for next Bach in the F4, they need to showcase him shirtless first by put him in F3 and Beyond, ya know, to build the fan base. But this dont Apply for the next Ette who often was the F4.

With that said, i really cant see Josh gonezo at F4. They need to put him to FS first, so us the lady viewers can enjoy him shirtless FWIW.  laugh out loud
Unless of course, he was shirtless in a previous episode.  But I do have reservations that Josh is still there with the Instagram activity.  To me that activity and it's timing is way too suspicious to just say that it was Instagram's fault/design.  I would think there is another reason for it.  Not only that, but none of the other F4 have have had any activity since HTD RC.

About at the same time, Marcus had deactivated his Pinterest . Mind you, It can't be done automatically.
So My logic suggests me that Josh's  chance to still be there is higher than Marcus.

I don't think it is higher than Marcus but probably equal.  Seeing the chemistry or connection (whatever you want call it) between Marcus and Andi on that 1-on-1 date I am sure not ruling him out.  We haven't seen any interaction like that with Josh so we don't know what chemistry they may or may not have.  So until we see her with these other guys we just don't know.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:38 pm

jcrbil wrote:TPTB are very aware that the f4, particularly are stalked through their social media as people try to sleuth  the outcome.  The may have decided to give them the opportunity to "unfollow" someone who they know won't want their privacy disturbed or deactivate some social media that had not been deactivated which might provide TMI.  I so vividly remember AshLee's pinterest once she got back on and how clear it was that she was not the one.  I don't know that most would assume one of the guys had pinterest, but it can be pretty revealing according to what's been pinned.

Thanks 4 the insight. I just found its interesting , Marcus's  last activity on Pinterest was about a year ago ( as per Chloe) and now he cares to deactivate it.

By his pinned interests, I would say the guy is a sweet, romantic, sensitive kind of guy, he even have lots of Neil -Lane-ish diamond rings and wedding themes being pinned! Smiley

Sadly, this leads me to think that he is doomed to be broken hearted by Andi sad
(Look what happened to my fav --hopeless romantic guy--Brian sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:57 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:TPTB are very aware that the f4, particularly are stalked through their social media as people try to sleuth  the outcome.  The may have decided to give them the opportunity to "unfollow" someone who they know won't want their privacy disturbed or deactivate some social media that had not been deactivated which might provide TMI.  I so vividly remember AshLee's pinterest once she got back on and how clear it was that she was not the one.  I don't know that most would assume one of the guys had pinterest, but it can be pretty revealing according to what's been pinned.

Thanks 4 the insight. I just found its interesting , Marcus's  last activity on Pinterest was about a year ago ( as per Chloe) and now he cares to deactivate it.

By his pinned interests, I would say the guy is a sweet, romantic, sensitive kind of guy, he even have lots of Neil -Lane-ish diamond rings and wedding themes being pinned! Smiley

Sadly, this leads me to think that he is doomed to be broken hearted by Andi sad
(Look what happened to my fav --hopeless romantic guy--Brian sad)

Coud Pinterest simply be getting rid of inactive accounts like IG? .... Just saying!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Like someone in Marcus' thread said though, the handlers/production/whatever may have seen what was pinned on his Pintrest and had him delete it, especially if he has a good chance of being F1. Not a good luck to have the F1/Andi's true love to have naked pics of other ladies. Why would they care if he wasnt a frontrunner? Ya'know? OR... Like we've been saying, there was a filming break where Josh and Marcus were allowed to have access to the net.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:19 pm

sophienette wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Coud Pinterest simply be getting rid of inactive accounts like IG? .... Just saying!

I think nutty has mentioned her's still active despite she hasn't been around much

Eversotrue, yup anything is still possible at this point. All we can do is speculate and ess okay too Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:40 pm

^^^ or maybe they didn't (or Marcus didn't) want Hy checking it out before MTF.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:59 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ or maybe they didn't (or Marcus didn't) want Hy checking it out before MTF.

Now that makes a lot sense to me. Marcus doesn't want to mess around with the lovely Georgian Fockers! laugh out loud
Still wonder why not only delete the "sensual " part , why deactivate it altogether?

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:08 pm

[quote="sophienette"]
murasaki1393 wrote:

Coud Pinterest simply be getting rid of inactive accounts like IG? .... Just saying![/quote]

I don't go on Pinterest very often so I'm not sure when this began, but now it asks that you log in via FB or email. Could that have prompted the change?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:40 pm

eversotrue wrote:Like someone in Marcus' thread said though, the handlers/production/whatever may have seen what was pinned on his Pintrest and had him delete it, especially if he has a good chance of being F1. Not a good luck to have the F1/Andi's true love to have naked pics of other ladies. Why would they care if he wasnt a frontrunner? Ya'know? OR... Like we've been saying, there was a filming break where Josh and Marcus were allowed to have access to the net.

This reminds me of when me and someone else, found two old accounts of Ali's, when she was younger. It was filled with pics of her partying and drinking. We kept checking the accounts to see if anyone would delete them. When the Finale aired, we tweeted her, mentioning her handle names so she new we were serious, and reminded her that perhaps she should deleted those accounts. We kept checking, and shortly after they were gone.

It's possible if Marcus didn't use it for sometime, he may have forgotten about it. I don't know if he was using it recently or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Apparently Marcus hadnt used it (Pintrest) in a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123