SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 11:56 pm

There's something about his hairline that bugs the heck out of me. But, other than that, he seems like a great guy. I don't want him as the next Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 11:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Bringing this over from JPG and Nikki's thread. Not sure if it's a clue or Nikki just favorited the tweet because she's from KC. Also it seems like Andi and JPG are OK and have spoken via Facetime.

livlafluv1 wrote:
Nikki just favorited a tweet by the Kansas City Chiefs about Aaron Murray. Things that make you go hmmmmm......

Here i made a screencap and you are right this smell something fishy  
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 62 33jsodz

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 62 2my7v52

Thanks Isabel.  This might be the season of the "twitter clues!"   :yes:   
Nikki is definitely in the know, and Juan face times her already.  Hmmmmm is right.   Hugesmile 

Not sure this really means anything. KC has a decent QB but most don't think he can win the big game. They were equally excited a few years ago when they got the Alabama QB, Brodie Croyle. My Emory bff is a huge Alabama fan and she loved Brodie. I think KC is excited, Aaron has huge potential and without a torn ACL to end last season probably would have gone much higher in the draft. Jon Gruden, who meets with the top QBs before every draft, really liked him and had him as top three I believe.

I think Nikki as a KC girl would be very excited about the new QB in town.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 13, 2014 12:01 am

atem wrote:There's something about his hairline that bugs the heck out of me.  But, other than that, he seems like a great guy.  I don't want him as the next Bachelor.  

Omg! Same here atem. I knew there was something throwing me off about his looks and that is it.

With that said, his family seems awesome and he and Andi would make a striking couple by looks alone. I peg him as at least F2 or F1. Might be surprised though! We'll see.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 13, 2014 12:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:Atlanta, even the parts closest to Athens, are not ten minutes from each other, they are at least 45 minutes to an hour away...

Exactly!  The producers "bend the truth" to create the story they want to tell  no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 13, 2014 12:25 am

I'm trying to give them all the benefit of the doubt but I don't like the gun/knife comment at all.  hmmm 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 12:30 am

jen689 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Atlanta, even the parts closest to Athens, are not ten minutes from each other, they are at least 45 minutes to an hour away...

Exactly!  The producers "bend the truth" to create the story they want to tell  no no

Question - does Josh have ties to the area now that his brother will be moving on and his parents are in Florida? Do you think he'd stay there or move on as well? (other than the fact that he may now be in a relationship with Andi).

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Tue May 13, 2014 12:41 am

relaxing wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Question - does Josh have ties to the area now that his brother will be moving on and his parents are in Florida?  Do you think he'd stay there or move on as well? (other than the fact that he may now be in a relationship with Andi).

His sister goes to UGA. So I think he would stick around at least until she graduates.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 12:44 am

missfire1977 wrote:
relaxing wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Question - does Josh have ties to the area now that his brother will be moving on and his parents are in Florida?  Do you think he'd stay there or move on as well? (other than the fact that he may now be in a relationship with Andi).

His sister goes to UGA.  So I think he would stick around at least until she graduates.  

She just finished junior year, so expect him to stay at least one more year. Also most of the UGA people I know tell me once a bulldog always a bulldog. I am that way with the longhorns, but I am only making it back to Austin this year for the first time in 13 years, sometimes life gets in the way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 12:47 am

albean99 wrote:I'm trying to give them all the benefit of the doubt but I don't like the gun/knife comment at all.   hmmm 

Both my father in law and brother in law are big into hunting. We get lots of meat from them and also from other friends we have in the area. A lot of girls I know here would appreciate a guy who can hunt and provide food, some would even hunt with them. I am a huge klutz, my in laws have told me they won't let me near a gun except maybe at a firing range, it isn't safe for anyone.  giggling 

That being said on a desert island, I would think fishing gear and a knife would be a better choice.  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 13, 2014 12:49 am

I'm going to venture a guess that Josh is not the only one who's gone hunting on this season.... in fact, there is at least one other- Andi.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 12:51 am

jcrbil wrote:I'm going to venture a guess that Josh is not the only one who's gone hunting on this season.... in fact, there is at least one other- Andi.

My friend here who I have been trying to convince to watch the season with me, hunts, she and her mother and sister all hunt. Again, I am not allowed near guns for everyone's safety, but it isn't that unusual around here. I don't know of much hunting in FL, but then again, I had no interest so maybe there was more, I just didn't know.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 13, 2014 2:42 am

relaxing wrote:
jen689 wrote:

That was my question as well and I don't see him staying around there. His sister moved in with friends and there really isn't any reason for him to stay there other than she is in the area. I think he would be more interested in being closer to his brother when he gets settled in KC. JMO
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123