SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I guess Josh had 5-7 ep dates. Just b.o my gut feeling and recent trend, as pointed by relaxing. eg, Jef, Chris, Nikki. I wouldnt be surprised if he got an adrenalin date, for the sole reason so that sneaky Andi can hang tight on him for her dear life laugh out loud(if she got a hot for him, just as Ali did Roberto giggling)
Mura did you see Chloep's post on the previous page?  If not you need to go look at it. :Frown:

I did. Yet. I didnt get why my point Would be against Chloe's schedule?

See, Chloe confirmed Brian was on ep.7 GD..the rest still unknown. And we have proof Marcus on 1-1 date, while the other 1-1 still unknown as well.

There is still Josh's Chance to get his second date on ep.7  , though not as good as Chris or Nick , IMO with either of both prolly get the other unknown 1-1 date on ep.6. You never know. Did i miss something?

If not, he might be a Cat 2.0 , another F1 who only got 1 date before HTD.

I Would assume if They indeed gunning him as next TB they would favor given him 2 dates . Oh wait... Sean  didnt Smiley, let alone JPab laugh out loud. Oh well, perhaps like Sean, TPTB Would encourage him to play sneaky night on ep.7  instead, hide and seek plus jammin on the wall, sort of,  with Andi laugh out loud
I know I am putting words in another poster's mouth so to speak, but maybe SLA was talking about the fact that Josh may of been sent home because of Instagram activity.

You are correct Aunties_Love that is exactly what I was referring to and maybe I didn't send here back far enough in the thread to see it.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:48 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I guess Josh had 5-7 ep dates. Just b.o my gut feeling and recent trend, as pointed by relaxing. eg, Jef, Chris, Nikki. I wouldnt be surprised if he got an adrenalin date, for the sole reason so that sneaky Andi can hang tight on him for her dear life laugh out loud(if she got a hot for him, just as Ali did Roberto giggling)
Mura did you see Chloep's post on the previous page?  If not you need to go look at it. :Frown:

See, Chloe confirmed Brian was on ep.7 GD..the rest still unknown. And we have proof Marcus on 1-1 date, while the other 1-1 still unknown as well.

There is still Josh's Chance to get his second date on ep.7  , though not as good as Chris or Nick , IMO with either of both prolly get the other unknown 1-1 date on ep.6. You never know. Did i miss something?

I Would assume if They indeed gunning him as next TB they would favor given him 2 dates . Oh wait... Sean  didnt Smiley, let alone JPab laugh out loud. Oh well, perhaps like Sean, TPTB Would encourage him to play sneaky night on ep.7  instead, hide and seek plus jammin on the wall, sort of,  with Andi laugh out loud
I know I am putting words in another poster's mouth so to speak, but maybe SLA was talking about the fact that Josh may of been sent home because of Instagram activity.

You are correct Aunties_Love that is exactly what I was referring to and maybe I didn't send here back far enough in the thread to see it.

Ups. Sorry for the misunderstanding... TY Aunties and SLA for clarifying. I highly doubt Josh would get eliminated this soon. Either he is a F1 or Bach material, we need to get to see him shirtless first!!  :uptonogood 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ JJ had his first 1-on-1 in Santa Barbara on week 3.

and I know that Brian was on the week7 GD, I even have that much in the chart, btw.. here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion is a "no discussion" filming schedule that I also update regularly. It's below the regular filming schedule thread.

Chloe, I thought you had posted that both Josh and Brian were on the week 7 group date.  I had wondered if the group date was larger than usual and only two 1:1 (though as someone pointed out JPG only had two 1:1 in week 7) when normally there are 3?  I was curious if Andi was torn between Josh and Brian and so asked for less 1:1 because it might give one an advantage over the others.

As for Josh being too perfect on paper, I remember in Ashley's season I immediately thought that she and Blake (now of Holly and Blake) would have a great connection because of dentistry and they were as flat as could be around each other.  Sometimes I think too perfect can be boring.

I hope going at F4 will be far enough for a bachelor season for Josh,  I would love ten weeks of him on my screen!

If not, road trip to Athens to check him out.

smileyyay  :yougogirl: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Ups. Sorry for the misunderstanding... TY Aunties and SLA for clarifying. I highly doubt Josh would get eliminated this soon. Either he is a F1 or Bach material, we need to get to see him shirtless first!!  :uptonogood 

Amen sista!! It's about time. I really enjoyed and still enjoy Chris shirtless.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry again for multiple posts in a row.  I think the F4 has just as much chance as F3 for the next lead.

Des was F4, I think TPTB would have liked Renee and even considered her, but she was already in a relationship.  To TPTB there doesn't seem to be a big difference in F3/F4 as far as being the lead goes.  It is more who connects with viewers.
All that I was referring to is how another poster said that he had a 99% chance/probability of being the next bachelor, where as I thought that when it is F3, his chances may be better is all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:10 am

jcrbil wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Emily's season didn't really have an adrenaline date- her little 3 story climb up the mint museum really doesn't qualify.  I think that's the most adventurous they could convince her to be.  I don't recall Ashley having a real adrenaline date either (no helicopters for Ashley either because she was terrified by them)... however, in my book, that flash mob date would qualify.

Ashley and JP had an helicopter on their overnight date just like Chris and Des.

I thought that was a sea plane.

To me, they are almost the same, they give the same effect. They fly on top of water giving them a view and a certain feeling of togetherness. If you go back and watch them, even when they're not talking. you can tell something is going inside both individuals. I remember last season, when Clare and JPG had an helicopter, I said she must be F1, but then after the show, I noticed that we didn't see them together in the helicopter or water plane whereas with Chris and Des and JP and Ashley, we saw them feeling the feeling.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:18 am

Maggenzm wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Emily's season didn't really have an adrenaline date- her little 3 story climb up the mint museum really doesn't qualify.  I think that's the most adventurous they could convince her to be.  I don't recall Ashley having a real adrenaline date either (no helicopters for Ashley either because she was terrified by them)... however, in my book, that flash mob date would qualify.

Ashley and JP had an helicopter on their overnight date just like Chris and Des.

To me, they are almost the same, they give the same effect. They fly on top of water giving them a view and a certain feeling of togetherness. If you go back and watch them, even when they're not talking. you can tell something is going inside both individuals. I remember last season, when Clare and JPG had an helicopter, I said she must be F1, but then after the show, I noticed that we didn't see them together in the helicopter or water plane whereas with Chris and Des and JP and Ashley, we saw them feeling the feeling.

In Brad.2, was Ashley H's helicopter date on her overnight date?
The only reason I remember she went on a helicopter was because she was terrified but not sure which date that was. Also, not sure if we saw them inside the helicopter as it was so long ago.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 am

I believe Ashley's helicopter ride was in South Africa, and she did freak out. That whole date was a bust, I remember the best part was watching Ashley chow down, she was checked out of the rest of the date.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:34 am

notarose wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

In Brad.2, was Ashley H's helicopter date on her overnight date?  
The only reason I remember she went on a helicopter was because she was terrified but not sure which date that was. Also, not sure if we saw them inside the helicopter as it was so long ago.

Yes, it was a water plane or whatever they call it. They were shown kissing and just quiet, but holding hand, very romantic, you could feel what they were feeling. It was the overnight date with JP.
Sorry, which Ashley are talking about?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Maggenzm
Ashley H on her last date with Brad Womack. I think it is example of a helicopter overnight that isn't a F1 but I can't recall if we ever saw them inside the helicopter or what else happened.  Think they where sitting on a hill at some point  no idea

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:05 pm

notarose wrote:Maggenzm
Ashley H on her last date with Brad Womack. I think it is example of a helicopter overnight that isn't a F1 but I can't recall if we ever saw them inside the helicopter or what else happened.  Think they where sitting on a hill at some point  no idea

Yes, I think many of them have gotten the helicopter date, however only the F1 and the lead are shown quiet, enjoying the scenery, taking in the moment, feeling the feeling, and the lead describing the color of the water or something like that, very interesting. We shall see this time.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
notarose wrote:Maggenzm

Yes, I think many of them have gotten the helicopter date, however only the F1 and the lead are shown quiet, enjoying the scenery, taking in the moment, feeling the feeling, and the lead describing the color of the water or something like that, very interesting. We shall see this time.

Agreed! Now I know what to look for. I'm still an apprentice sleuth.  Smiley 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123