SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:15 pm

JP/AshH ovenight dateNotaro and JCRBil,

Here is a link and the video of JPR and AshH helicopter ride video. From 1:28 to 3:45 they are just enjoying each other company, I also noticed that we see them getting on and off the helicopter.
To the admin, I don't know what the rules are, but feel free to remove the video if not appropriate.

See, this is where the lead says that they believe "this relationship could last a lifetime" see 6:25-6:35.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Now here is Chris and Des overnight date, can't find it on youtube, only on Chres video thread.
Notice, we see them getting on and off. We also see them enjoying the moment. 2:35 Check out Des hand on Chris's inner tight :yougogirl: Enjoy helicopter start from the 0:30 up

Des states "Chris and I have a really strong connection, we have something I can see lasting" FYI, the only relationship she referred to more than once as lasting relationship was Chris.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Now here is Chris and Des ovenight, I could not find it on youtube, I had to go Chres video thread.
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 T2126p12-chris-and-des-bachelorette-9-video-thread-discussion

It's not coming up for me - just a black box with an X in it.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:26 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:Now here is Chris and Des ovenight, I could not find it on youtube, I had to go Chres video thread.
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 T2126p12-chris-and-des-bachelorette-9-video-thread-discussion

Check above, I found the one that works. It's long, but I can skip to what you want to see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Check above, I found the one that works. It's long, but I can skip to what you want to see.

Thank you, I had gone over and watched on the Des & Chris thread. Embarressed!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Does anyone still think there is a chance Josh could still be in the F3?
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:43 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Does anyone still think there is a chance Josh could still be in the F3?

i do! I really want him F1
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 pm

notarose wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
notarose wrote:Maggenzm
Ashley H on her last date with Brad Womack. I think it is example of a helicopter overnight that isn't a F1 but I can't recall if we ever saw them inside the helicopter or what else happened.  Think they where sitting on a hill at some point  no idea

Yes, I think many of them have gotten the helicopter date, however only the F1 and the lead are shown quiet, enjoying the scenery, taking in the moment, feeling the feeling, and the lead describing the color of the water or something like that, very interesting. We shall see this time.

Agreed!  Now I know what to look for.  I'm still an apprentice sleuth.  Smiley 

Me too, but good advice. Ashley and Brad both looked miserable on their FD. I thought she was his F2 to that point and he just couldn't keep her after that. She just checked out that day and stopped really saying the right things. I loved it! It was the first time that season I really liked Ashley and made me excited for her as the bachelorette.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:02 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Does anyone still think there is a chance Josh could still be in the F3?

I've been trying to find out why some posters think Josh is no longer in the Final 3.  The only answer I've gotten is his followers on intagram have decreased.  That doesn't necessarily prove he deleted followers.  Some may have deleted their accounts, some may not want Josh to follow them etc....

IMO there is no solid evidence Josh is not in the Final 3.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:12 pm

jen689 wrote:

I've been trying to find out why some posters think Josh is no longer in the Final 3.  The only answer I've gotten is his followers on intagram have decreased.  That doesn't necessarily prove he deleted followers.  Some may have deleted their accounts, some may not want Josh to follow them etc....

That is true. Instagram recently said it was deleting inactive or deleted accounts so the count might be different. Not sure how recent this is in terms with the last RC though

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:56 am

jen689 wrote:

He could still absolutely be there. I already mentioned that those accounts could have been deleted. However it's a bit suspect that it happened RIGHT after the 8th RC and in span of a couple of hours... Maybe just a coincidence, but a pretty big one if so. (Another possibility is that somebody else is in charge of his accounts..)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:08 am

Looks like Josh is one of the people who have ties to a former contestant.
Josh and Nick have known each other for over 15 years...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123