SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon May 12, 2014 10:26 am

Maybe, just maybe, they re telling her to send this stuff out. I mean if they can orchestrate the contestants, why not everyone else?
They have no reason to spill or spoil about the season yet. That would make no sense whatsoever. They are always silent about who is cast and we have seen in the past that when a contestant spilled that he or she was off to LA for the show - they were sent packing before the Meet and Greet. Loose lips sink ships. She's a fool.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 10:29 am

This is the link to her FB profile:

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.murray2

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 10:30 am

tigertiz wrote:
Maybe, just maybe, they re telling her to send this stuff out. I mean if they can orchestrate the contestants, why not everyone else?
They have no reason to spill or spoil about the season yet. That would make no sense whatsoever.  They are always silent about who is cast and we have seen in the past that when a contestant spilled that he or she was off to LA for the show - they were sent packing before the Meet and Greet.  Loose lips sink ships.   She's a fool.

This has been true in the past. But TPTB have also become much more media savy, with the public dates and inviting people to come out and watch filming. Social media has exploded over the course of this shows existence, I think TPTB have probably learned to manipulate it as well.

I don't know if Momma Murray is being encouraged or not. This is a very fun, loving family, and I think she is excited to share her joy with the world. But to each their own.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon May 12, 2014 10:40 am

This is a very fun, loving family, and I think she is excited to share her joy with the world.
A little too excited. That's exactly the problem. I would have thought that the contract she signed before the HTD was filmed would have stifled her need to share her joy with the world. Let her share it with her immediate family.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 12, 2014 10:50 am

I just went on momma's fb page.... she just seems really excited about her boys, but what she needs to do is set the privacy of her page so she's only sharing with her friends. As someone above says, she's probably a little naive about fb.

From her page I clicked on Josh's. In Jan of 2013 Josh tweeted how hard it is to go out with Little Brother because everyone stops him to ask for pictures. LOL.... he'll be asked for pictures of his own now- I wonder if he'll mind.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 12, 2014 10:54 am

We already knew that josh was in the final two, pretty much! I've felt all along he was a setup for andi or the next bachelor. Mamma Murray's immaturity makes me want to skip this season already. I hope they show a clear connection between andi and josh if he is f1, otherwise this season will be a huge disappointment.(IMO)
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon May 12, 2014 10:54 am

tigertiz wrote:
They have no reason to spill or spoil about the season yet. That would make no sense whatsoever.  They are always silent about who is cast and we have seen in the past that when a contestant spilled that he or she was off to LA for the show - they were sent packing before the Meet and Greet.  Loose lips sink ships.   She's a fool.

Apparently we will agree to disagree on this. Or maybe not agree but I disagree. And even if she is being excited who cares. Whatever. He is being grilled and burned at the stakes already. Obv it is too early to ask for a Fan Thread. :Frown: 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:54 am

emad0722 wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 56 A294d544343d17a68dc33ccccb9e4242_zpsc2986f89

Great job emad! I see you successfully posted an image :Clap:

I just realized Easter Sunday was Josh's HTD laugh out loud. From what I've known so far, I like Josh and his close knit family.. But I agree that they should keep everything as 'classy' as possible.. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Apparently we will agree to disagree on this.  Or maybe not agree but I disagree.  And even if she is being excited who cares.  Whatever.  He is being grilled and burned at the stakes already.  Obv it is too early to ask for a Fan Thread. :Frown: 

UGA, I will agree with you. If you don't want to be spoiled then don't go to the family's twitter or facebook pages. She has openly celebrated Aaron's life, I think she is excited for Josh. Plus, it was pretty public knowledge that Josh had a HTD on Easter Sunday.

I can tell this will be another season when those who want to find negative will and those who don't will just need to scroll past and keep reading, or possibly use the foe function. Oh well. I am excited for it to start.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 12, 2014 11:04 am

Just like 1F, who thought rules didn't apply to him and his princess Barbie doll plastic pants (and other plastic parts), Josh's mom thinks the rules don't touch her and her family. Normally I would be annoyed but I think Andi and how her dad raised her would actually be a great fit for a family and mom in law like this. More than ever I'm thinking Josh is the perfect fit for Hy's special bachelorette.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon May 12, 2014 11:06 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Apparently we will agree to disagree on this.  Or maybe not agree but I disagree.  And even if she is being excited who cares.  Whatever.  He is being grilled and burned at the stakes already.  Obv it is too early to ask for a Fan Thread. :Frown: 

UGA, I will agree with you.  If you don't want to be spoiled then don't go to the family's twitter or facebook pages.  She has openly celebrated Aaron's life, I think she is excited for Josh.  Plus, it was pretty public knowledge that Josh had a HTD on Easter Sunday.  

I can tell this will be another season when those who want to find negative will and those who don't will just need to scroll past and keep reading, or possibly use the foe function.  Oh well.  I am excited for it to start.  

LOL, thanks stuck. I am trying hard to just scroll, but as I stated before, thick-skinned I am not!  giggling 

Oh well, I will jus have to remind myself, this is a great family and they will weather the storm!

Oh, and just b/c she said one of her sons might be engaged does not necessarily mean she is revealing F2. Anyone who went on the show has a 1/25 shot of being engaged. It is just us who sleuth and follow every move know that he is F4 or F3 and higher. And the F3 have a 1/3 shot of being engaged. I mean, the contestants all say it on the show too!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon May 12, 2014 11:08 am

He is being grilled and burned at the stakes already.
 ???  I have no preseason favorites this time.  I feel neutral about all of these people - Andi included. She could fall in love or lust with any of the Final 4.   I just doubt she'd choose Chris because I think she is LA bound.  

And even if she is being excited who cares.
The producers care.  Josh, who signed a lengthy contract should care.  I care.  I well remember what Jef did.  I completely agree with relaxing, who posted this:
Sorry but I have to  Rolling Eyes and  :frown: if she's wanting to boast about it before the first ep has even aired.  I loved how we didn't ever hear a peep from JP (Rosenbaum) and his awesome, close family.  It was only Ash herself let some hints out.  ChrisS and family obviously did a great job too especially having to live with the spoilers. In both cases, they kept it private and let the show play out, as the producers contract stipulates and as is respectful of viewers, IMO.  I'm not into people who need to boast.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123