SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 11:11 am

Okay, seriously guys! Let's take a step back and calm down.....  :yes: console 

Last edited by chloep on Mon May 12, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon May 12, 2014 11:14 am

tigertiz wrote:
He is being grilled and burned at the stakes already.
 ???  I have no preseason favorites this time.  I feel neutral about all of these people - Andi included.   She could fall in love or lust with any of the Final 4.   I just doubt she'd choose Chris because I think she is LA bound.  

And even if she is being excited who cares.
The producers care.  Josh, who signed a lengthy contract should care.  I care.  I well remember what Jef did.  I completely agree with relaxing, who posted this:
Sorry but I have to  Rolling Eyes and  :frown: if she's wanting to boast about it before the first ep has even aired.  I loved how we didn't ever hear a peep from JP (Rosenbaum) and his awesome, close family.  It was only Ash herself let some hints out.  ChrisS and family obviously did a great job too especially having to live with the spoilers. In both cases, they kept it private and let the show play out, as the producers contract stipulates and as is respectful of viewers, IMO.  I'm not into people who need to boast.

Alls she said was plus 1. that could be anyone bringing a date, a pet, a family friend, who knows........just saying lots of assuming going on...
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon May 12, 2014 11:16 am

Oh, and by the way, not sure where they are coming from, but her twitter has not had activity since April 29, and nothing about Easter.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 11:22 am

^^ Facebook. Link on the previous page.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 12, 2014 11:26 am

chloep wrote:Okay, seriously guys! Let's take a step back and calm down.....  :yes: console 
I think once the bios come out, everyone's focus will shift  giggling
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon May 12, 2014 11:44 am

chloep wrote:Okay, seriously guys! Let's take a step back and calm down.....  :yes: console 

TOTALLY agree hehehe it's a tv show.....  clapping! 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 12, 2014 12:36 pm

I agree about not liking the boastfulness. Other folks have fine families as well and I'll bet God has a plan for those mothers' sons as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon May 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Plus, isn't if fun to have someone give us inside information?  giggling :yes: 

For those in the know, Josh's Facebook has nothing since August 2013--weren't there posts after that before? I was thinking that there were.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 12, 2014 12:47 pm

I don't get why it's a big deal that she posted about the + 1 at Easter. That was his HTD wasn't it? At most it was a hint that he got a HTD but most people wouldn't know that. That's the only spoiler part I saw. It certainly doesn't mean she's saying he's the f1.

I doubt very much she knows what she's posting on FB is public. I have lots of friends like that with public timelines. I'm the paranoid one and check my settings periodically. Even if you set it up privately they change things, usually to take away privacy. It annoys me a lot.  no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 12:47 pm

I can't see the facebook post, but what did she say?   scratch

As for social media... it's a love/hate relationship for me. I want all the spoilers I can get, but their are some people (like Andi) that I really don't want to hear from!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon May 12, 2014 1:49 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't get why it's a big deal that she posted about the + 1 at Easter. That was his HTD wasn't it? At most it was a hint that he got a HTD but most people wouldn't know that. That's the only spoiler part I saw. It certainly doesn't mean she's saying he's the f1.

I doubt very much she knows what she's posting on FB is public. I have lots of friends like that with public timelines. I'm the paranoid one and check my settings periodically. Even if you set it up privately they change things, usually to take away privacy. It annoys me a lot.  no

ITA. I think her main message is that their family is blessed by the events. I didn't get any implication by her statement that Josh is F1 only that he is possibly getting engaged (that would be true with all of those who went to DR right?) Does the eliminated F4 stay in LA? Does he stay in LA or go home after elimination? If not, then she could have spoiled that Josh is in the F3.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 12, 2014 2:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I guess for me, if you don't want to be spoiled why are you following the tweets of one of the contestants mothers?

I don't have twitter, but I went back and read the tweets from Josh, Aaron, Stephanie and Mom this weekend.  I think they are cute.

I liked Jef giving it to TPTB, and I lliked JPG giving it to TPTB.  I guess for me, I like people who mess with TPTB.  Back in the day, I was happy when Brad picked no one, I thought it was great that he stayed true to himself.  I wish he had never come back, since I don't think Emily ever loved him and he fell hard.  Does that make me a fangirl or just anti-TPTB?

I think the engaged and NFL QB thing was a little too far.  Maybe she cursed him, and Aaron didn't go until late in the 5th round very close to the end.  I think he went to a good team where he can become the starter, but karma gave them a little kick in the butt on that one.

Truthfully, I kind of like all of Andi's F4 and my favorites for the season went home really early, as based on looks alone I wanted Eric or Ron.

You don't have to follow twitter to hear about a spoiler. The mother of a contestant tweeting something like this is not going to stay private. It will be picked up by many sources, especially once it is known he makes it to the F4. Once something like this is picked up it spreads like fire. That was my point.

This is not a matter of giving it back to TPTB in my book. This is about integrity. If you sign a contract--in this case a confidentiality clause, either honor it or don't. HONOR is the message here. Brad 1.0 was great. I was always pro-Brad. He had integrity. When you break a contract or confidentiality clause to me it's an integrity issue. F--he loves being in the limelight and there aren't too many cast that turn my stomach like he does. I will end this here.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon May 12, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123