SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by emad0722 Mon May 12, 2014 9:47 am

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 55 A294d544343d17a68dc33ccccb9e4242_zpsc2986f89

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 9:50 am

relaxing wrote:Sorry but I have to  Rolling Eyes and  :Frown: if she's wanting to boast about it before the first ep has even aired.  I loved how we didn't ever hear a peep from JP (Rosenbaum) and his awesome, close family.  It was only Ash herself let some hints out.  ChrisS and family obviously did a great job too especially having to live with the spoilers. In both cases, they kept it private and let the show play out, as the producers contract stipulates and as is respectful of viewers, IMO.  I'm not into people who need to boast.

Really hoping I'll like Josh and Andi together as the season gets going because right now the whole situation just turns me off. (Assuming all the adding up clues are what they seem).
 clapping! yes 

no 
We're on the same page this season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 12, 2014 9:54 am

emad0722 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks a bunch emad and Litta!! bestbud!

Gowdy!! Could momma loosen her lips more? laugh out loud. Though im confused, I follow her, but can't see the tweet. Is it already deleted now?

JFYI emad, you can read a 'tutorial' to post a pic on the board in 'How Do You--Technical Thread' . Smiley

Apolgises it's on her Facebook - she also posted about their whole family plus one extra being round for Easter!!! She is all about the spoiling haha

and thanks for the hint I'll get reading.  thumbsup 

Personally, it makes me  :puke: :puke: :puke:  What is wrong with her?? There are plenty of people who don't want to be spoiled. Forget about the fact she signed a confidentiality clause. I hope MF slaps her butt good. It makes me want to not like Josh just because of the  cheerleader mentality.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 9:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks a bunch emad and Litta!! bestbud!

Gowdy!! Could momma loosen her lips more? laugh out loud. Though im confused, I follow her, but can't see the tweet. Is it already deleted now?

JFYI emad, you can read a 'tutorial' to post a pic on the board in 'How Do You--Technical Thread' . Smiley

Apolgises it's on her Facebook - she also posted about their whole family plus one extra being round for Easter!!! She is all about the spoiling haha

and thanks for the hint I'll get reading.  thumbsup 

Personally, it makes me  :puke: :puke: :puke:  What is wrong with her?? There are plenty of people who don't want to be spoiled.  Forget about the fact she signed a confidentiality clause. I hope MF slaps her butt good. It makes me want to not like Josh just because of the  cheerleader mentality.

Yuck. She makes Jef and his clan seem like angels.
Kasha - this brings back memories of Emily's season and blinkers-on fangirling on the boards #fanswithblinkers

Here's hoping that MF does and stop the blabbering once and for all.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 10:04 am

I guess for me, if you don't want to be spoiled why are you following the tweets of one of the contestants mothers?

I don't have twitter, but I went back and read the tweets from Josh, Aaron, Stephanie and Mom this weekend.  I think they are cute.

I liked Jef giving it to TPTB, and I lliked JPG giving it to TPTB.  I guess for me, I like people who mess with TPTB.  Back in the day, I was happy when Brad picked no one, I thought it was great that he stayed true to himself.  I wish he had never come back, since I don't think Emily ever loved him and he fell hard.  Does that make me a fangirl or just anti-TPTB?

I think the engaged and NFL QB thing was a little too far.  Maybe she cursed him, and Aaron didn't go until late in the 5th round very close to the end.  I think he went to a good team where he can become the starter, but karma gave them a little kick in the butt on that one.

Truthfully, I kind of like all of Andi's F4 and my favorites for the season went home really early, as based on looks alone I wanted Eric or Ron.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon May 12, 2014 10:08 am

I think she is just a supportive mother who is a little naive. My Mumma uses fb insta and twitter but she doesn't really realize who sees what etc.

anywho let's wait and see... No hate just love from me!!!

emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon May 12, 2014 10:17 am

Hi everybody,
Long time follower, first time poster here. I first posted a similar post like this but it never appeared. Where it it go?

Anyway, "Lauren Goodhart Murray" is not an official account. It is "Mommamuray". Do not believe it. She has not posted anything for a few weeks now, much less about an engagement party.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 10:17 am

^^^ Wow - thanks for sharing.

And Welcome to the boards !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon May 12, 2014 10:19 am

Maybe, just maybe, they re telling her to send this stuff out. I mean if they can orchestrate the contestants, why not everyone else?

And yes I am a Josh, Aaron, Stephanie, Murray family fan. And no, I don't care if Andi picks him. I just wanna see his cuteness on my TV!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon May 12, 2014 10:22 am

@retiredswimmom it's from Facebook NOT twitter.

emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon May 12, 2014 10:23 am

Personally, it makes me puke puke puke What is wrong with her?? There are plenty of people who don't want to be spoiled. Forget about the fact she signed a confidentiality clause. I hope MF slaps her butt good. It makes me want to not like Josh just because of the cheerleader mentality.
I completely agree.
I guess for me, if you don't want to be spoiled why are you following the tweets of one of the contestants mothers?
I'm not. But she blabs to the press. For example, she blabbed that he was cast.
According to the Athens Banner-Herald, Lauren Murray, the mother of Aaron and Josh, said Josh left Sunday for California and is banned from all communication.
She has no discretion whatsoever.

Anyway, "Lauren Goodhart Murray" is not an official account. It is "Mommamuray". Do not believe it. She has not posted anything for a few weeks now, much less about an engagement party.
Mommamurray is apparently her twitter, but Lauren Goodhart Murray is her facebook - is it not?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 10:25 am

Iam4UGA wrote:Maybe, just maybe, they re telling her to send this stuff out.  I mean if they can orchestrate the contestants, why not everyone else?

And yes I am a Josh, Aaron, Stephanie, Murray family fan.  And no, I don't care if Andi picks him.  I just wanna see his cuteness on my TV!

Me too UGA! Maybe we can make it our Monday night date together to enjoy all of Josh's cuteness? I have convinced my bff here to watch with me at least part of the season for Josh. She is taking anatomy this summer and has Tuesday morning dissections for six weeks of the season, so she might skip those episodes or I might leave them on the DVR and let her watch a hot Josh marathon after she finishes anatomy. When I told her Aaron had a really hot older brother who was going to be on the bachelorette, she was so excited. She is a bulldog through and through.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123