SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 JoshHometown1

Josh's HTD. Credit : RS.

and yup, thats practically all we got. Cant really complain, since we have no choice..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:35 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:I really like what I "know" about Josh pre-season, and before I even knew that he was on the show.

I am hoping he is laid back, low-key and not embarrassing on the show (aka Ryan Bowers).  

Can't wait to start watching!

This is why I can't fan-girl over the cute ones before the season starts anymore! giggling Watch Josh be edited as the big mean jock to Nick's sensitive soul. UGH! with Fleiss everyone plays a role. It's just my luck that my preseason picks allow the most cringe worthy material to come out of their mouth.

I loved Ryan. Man was a hoot! Never took his bad boy stuff and list as serious. I always though production put him up to it and he ran with it...tongue firmly in cheek! Someone had to bring the humour since it sure wasn't Emily. That's why I loved Sean and Arie as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:47 pm

I thought Ryan was hoot too and also thought he would have been a hoot as the Bachelor, but I guess he found his "trophy wife"  👅 on his own.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:03 pm

I thought Ryan brought a lot to the season as well.  :yes: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:41 pm

I agree about Ryan! He was a hoot. I really don't think the seasons following that season were as much fun to watch.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Kind of bummed that there is only one picture of Andi and Josh, and you cant really tell their affection toward each other in this picture. Wish we had more pics of them. But hardly any pics of them could mean a good thing!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:27 pm

All I can say, after seeing her date w Marcus (at the mall? I mean, come on!) everything looks good w Josh. At least we know they were being affectionate on that not-so-public date.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:50 pm

That picture with Josh didn't show anything, but her outfit sucks on that HTD.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 pm

atem wrote:That picture with Josh didn't show anything, but her outfit sucks on that HTD.

I agree! Upper body all exposed in black leather pants, on Easter Sunday at that. Tacky, tacky, tacky!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:53 pm

MMA50 wrote:
atem wrote:That picture with Josh didn't show anything, but her outfit sucks on that HTD.

I agree! Upper body all exposed in black leather pants, on Easter Sunday at that. Tacky, tacky, tacky!!!

Pretty sure those are simply skinny jeans not leather pants.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 pm

umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

"Skinny jeans!" O-M-G. Those are even worse to go meet potential future-in-laws.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:03 pm

MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

"Skinny jeans!" O-M-G.  Those are even worse to go meet potential future-in-laws.

Why? There's nothing wrong with wearing skinny jeans. For reference, pretty sure Des wore skinny jeans for every HTD last season. Was it bad then?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123