SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:07 pm

I doubt that it was her outfit 4 meet the parents. Just as Des's HTD w Chris , Des was wearing a BB outfit. Then changed to a proper casual outfit 4 MTP and having dinner. I would assume (reported by a tweet ) Andi was doing a sport activity w Josh, and the pic above spotted her in that sporty outfit.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:10 pm

^I'd potentially believe that if she wasn't in heels and walking into their house. IF she was gonna change, it would have been before going to the house. I think this dressy tank, skinny jeans, and wedges are her MTP outfit.

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:16 pm

I do think that was the outfit she was wearing to meet the parents. Having sons about that age (and daughters as well) I would hope the first meeting would err on the side of being more conservative rather than less. However, Andi is limited by whatever was chosen for her wardrobe before the season began- and she can't be seen in anything twice (not the same standard for the guys who just pull out a different color of v-neck tee (I'm looking at you, Sean Lowe). Still, Andi could be cute,casual, and fashionable and wear something besides skin tight pants or short shorts when meeting the families for the first time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Thanks 4 weighing in....I Missed the high heels...with that said, Gowdy! What a disastrous fashion for Easter (do They celebrate it?). I have no probs w the skinny jeans.. But the tank top?.. I mean, Seriously!*rolling eyes*

I guess the #FiretheStylishTeam movement should be starting right after Andi's season end..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:I do think that was the outfit she was wearing to meet the parents.  Having sons about that age (and daughters as well) I would hope the first meeting would err on the side of being more conservative rather than less.  However, Andi is limited by whatever was chosen for her wardrobe before the season began- and she can't be seen in anything twice (not the same standard for the guys who just pull out a different color of v-neck tee (I'm looking at you, Sean Lowe).  Still, Andi could be cute,casual, and fashionable and wear something besides skin tight pants or short shorts when meeting the families for the first time.

My sentiments exactly! Thank you jcrbill!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks 4 weighing in....I Missed the high heels...with that said, Gowdy! What a disastrous fashion for Easter (do They celebrate it?). I have no probs w the skinny jeans.. But the tank top?.. I mean, Seriously!*rolling eyes*

I guess the #FiretheStylishTeam movement should be starting right after Andi's season end..laugh out loud

Gawdy, tacky, name it, still out of sorts for Easter Sunday. Seems missy forgot that she is the one who has to make an impression on the parents. After all, we parents don't care if the girl is a DA or not. We want to make sure they cover up when necessary, and show themselves worthy of our sons....period.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:06 pm

umngirl wrote:^I'd potentially believe that if she wasn't in heels and walking into their house. IF she was gonna change, it would have been before going to the house. I think this dressy tank, skinny jeans, and wedges are her MTP outfit.

Regardless, I agree with the few that said the outfit looks awful. (at least from the rear view)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I'd potentially believe that if she wasn't in heels and walking into their house. IF she was gonna change, it would have been before going to the house. I think this dressy tank, skinny jeans, and wedges are her MTP outfit.

Regardless, I agree with the few that said the outfit looks awful. (at least from the rear view)

Oh I didn't say I liked the outfit. But I'll have to see it from the front before really judging.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks 4 weighing in....I Missed the high heels...with that said, Gowdy! What a disastrous fashion for Easter (do They celebrate it?). I have no probs w the skinny jeans.. But the tank top?.. I mean, Seriously!*rolling eyes*

OH Mura, you are so funny!! I really enjoy reading your funny comments!! Can't wait to see the #FiretheStylishTeam movement  lolpanda Seriously, she looks fine, and I am sure Josh has already bragged  about how great she is to his family. So, IMO they would really be looking at how they are interacting, is Josh happy with her? What she says about Josh.
Now, I would worry if she wore short shorts with her butt showing or a top with breast overflowing, but tight jeans dressed up with a nice blouse and high heel? that's a la mode. Don't you ladies watch "what not to wear"?
Crossing my fingers they are a fit cus Josh sounds like a nice guy. thumbsup
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 am

Sprite wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:I really like what I "know" about Josh pre-season, and before I even knew that he was on the show.

I am hoping he is laid back, low-key and not embarrassing on the show (aka Ryan Bowers).  

Can't wait to start watching!

This is why I can't fan-girl over the cute ones before the season starts anymore! giggling Watch Josh be edited as the big mean jock to Nick's sensitive soul. UGH! with Fleiss everyone plays a role. It's just my luck that my preseason picks allow the most cringe worthy material to come out of their mouth.

I loved Ryan. Man was a hoot! Never took his bad boy stuff and list as serious. I always though production put him up to it and he ran with it...tongue firmly in cheek! Someone had to bring the humour since it sure wasn't Emily. That's why I loved Sean and Arie as well.

For people with a sense of humor, Ryan was fine, but we all know there are those who have none. I just hated that he seemed so darn Neanderthal. It seems the ones from the South East rarely get a good portrayal. But then, it could be a true representation of who he was. If so, I just cringe. Most of the world thinks we all live in trailers and have no teeth!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Ryan Bowers does great stuff her in Augusta and seems to be a very nice man. I think he was joking a lot and they edited it to be not joking at all. Plus, for me Emily is very uptight, so jokes might not seem as funny as intended.

I joke when I am nervous to cut tension, it doesn't always go over well either.

I like how Josh looks, and I love that he went to Athens to support his brother and now his sister. Seems to really have a great family. I like that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:02 pm

deadhorse Weighing in on Andis outfit...I think it is cute, but not for Easter Sunday. Sorry, but a little pastel dress would of been way more appropriate for Easter.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123