SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Idk why Andi wasn't rocking a sundress for this date! I'm worried she's not that into Josh if she didn't cute herself up for him and his parents! I'm interested to see what she'll wear for McSteamy Farm Boy edition aka Chris.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Wouldn't the guy be setting the tone, since it is his family? Since HE is in shorts and a T shirt, why would she wear a dress, unless it was ultra casual?

OK, I still don't love her outfit, but it seems to work with HIS outfit.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 pm

It's not the best fitting top (from the back), but it's not bad if she was told she was going to a park and football was involved. I commend her for attempting the wedges! Ali and Des dressed pretty casually when they did sporty stuff with Roberto and Chris on their HTDs. The skinny jeans that give the painted on look seem to be a staple in all Bette wardrobes.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Ali and Des both changed their top outfit to a sporty BB shirt/uniform when having those BB-field day portion dates. Not sure whether Andi did the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:04 pm

When Ali had her date with Roberto she began the day in a plaid top and shorts, changed into the baseball shirt then back into the same top but with jeans and heels for the evening. Her attire matched Roberto's sister in law, but Roberto's mom dressed up. We don't know what Andi was wearing earlier in the day. If she was really casual then, we may think she's dressed up by the time we see her arrive at the Murrays.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:16 pm

jcrbil wrote:When Ali had her date with Roberto she began the day in a plaid top and shorts, changed into the baseball shirt then back into the same top but with jeans and heels for the evening.  Her attire matched Roberto's sister in law, but Roberto's mom dressed up.  We don't know what Andi was wearing earlier in the day.  If she was really casual then, we may think she's dressed up by the time we see her arrive at the Murrays.

thanks..jrc...for Des, her entire outfit before and after the BB-date was the same. I would assume Andi wanted to be perceived as sexy, spunky gal with the outfit?  giggling  Im eager to see what she was wearing for her date with Chris the farm-owner  Hugesmile (hopefully it was not an outfit malfuntion laugh out loud )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Idk why Andi wasn't rocking a sundress for this date! I'm worried she's not that into Josh if she didn't cute herself up for him and his parents! I'm interested to see what she'll wear for McSteamy Farm Boy edition aka Chris.

Perfect!  That's how I will mentally refer to Chris from now on.   giggling  I have a feeling that name is very apt.  Can't wait to see more from him (Sorry to gush in Josh's thread).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:01 pm

just wanted to share what i stumbled upon when stalking observing Josh's socmeds  Smiley

chrisburnette68
4 months ago
Congrats to @stephmurray11 @joshmurray11 @aaronmurray11 and momma Murray on getting baptized today!!! Love y'all!

ETA.
from Steph's TH

stephanie murray ‏@stephmurray11 Dec 23
Such a great morning getting baptized with @aaronmurray11 @jmurbulldog and @mommamurray pic.twitter.com/
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 BcG7mPEIUAE63Hb

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 pm

So does this mean the whole family is now practicing the Catholic faith?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Another "stalking" souvenir for you all! 😆 

New Vocabs : MURRAY me! and MURR-aculous!  rotfl rotfl 

Hannah Jackson ‏@HannahPhD Sep 29
keep calm and MURRAY me!! #howboutthemDAWGS @aaronmurray11 @jmurbulldog pic.twitter.com/rnpgNhos0w

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 BVVeGCUCcAEBFdj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:40 pm

SLA44 wrote:So does this mean the whole family is now practicing the Catholic faith?

i'll let you all conclude.... Smiley . on a related note, also found this :

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Oh glad I'm not the only one whose been glancing through his IG.  Embarressed! His smile in all the pics.  :cutesmile!: 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123