SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:38 pm

Maggen , I believe Josh will make it at least F3.HTD is almost guaranteed for him I suppose Smiley with her dad being a die hard fans of UGA bulldawg she wouldn't want to miss a chance to meet Aaron most likely . Not to mention producers driven to highlight his family background as Andi's fellow Georgian IMO

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:44 pm

Where is everyone's instinct at when it comes to Andi's F1.??
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:49 am

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Where is everyone's instinct at when it comes to Andi's F1.??

It's getting frustrating because the only pictures I have seen of Josh are at the Boyz2men concert in SB.  Nothing since then so I don't know if TPTB are keeping him hidden like they did with Catherine in Sean's season or what is going on ~ but I am really hoping he is there and that him and Andi have something special going on.  hmmm
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 am

I'd like to see what this Murray family is all about, so I'm hoping for selfish reasons Josh gets a HTD. Where Josh lands beyond that is contigent upon the connection that he and Andi have built thus far.

The most visible connections are those between Andi & Marcus and Andi & Brian. I'm guessing that status is important to Andi. She probably likes a tall handsome man on her arm with a career that doesn't pale too much in comparison to a prosecutor. Small town basketball coach and a lawyer? I don't know.  scratch scratch scratch Ms. Dorfman might surprise me.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:32 am

SafronSahara wrote:I'd like to see what this Murray family is all about, so I'm hoping for selfish reasons Josh gets a HTD. Where Josh lands beyond that is contigent upon the connection that he and Andi have built thus far.

The most visible connections are those between Andi & Marcus and Andi & Brian. I'm guessing that status is important to Andi. She probably likes a tall handsome man on her arm with a career that doesn't pale too much in comparison to a prosecutor. Small town basketball coach and a lawyer? I don't know.  scratch scratch scratch Ms. Dorfman might surprise me.

IDK why..but somehow i get the same impression, Safron! we shall see Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:37 am

OK....Josh next!......i made a good friend to do this for us!.. giggling . Other Astro forecasts were also done for Brian and Marcus (see : their thread)..........[Warning : for FUN purpose only!.. Hugesmile ]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what I posted before on Josh, but with some alterations:

Sun 20 Leo
This sign is compatable with Aries Andi. Like Sagittarius, it is a fire sign. If he and Brian make it far, it shows she likes guys who can boss her around a bit. Brian is a "Lunar" Leo. Maybe the reason she was so disgusted with Juan was because he was too "soft"?

Moon is either very late Aquarius or Pisces. My guess is Pisces, if born after noontime in the eastern time zone of the United States. It is possible that her Mercury is close to his moon position, so they have no trouble discussing "feelings".

Mercury 13 Virgo
Venus 6 Virgo
Since this sign is opposite Pisces (his moon sign) and her Mercury and Venus signs, my guess is that she sees him as somebody who will bring her "down to earth", so to speak. He is very fussy and fault finding, which would get on many people's nerves. Yet she may want that because she feels she is not fussy enough. She wants a man who will check that there is enough air in her tires before she drives off... or make sure she uses spell check on all of her legal documents. Then again... too much of this "opposites attract" business could get out of hand.

Mars 27 Scorpio.
While Brian may favor his Mexican food spicy, Josh favors burning it to a crisp. Mars is the Action Sign... so he goes about his business with James Bond "Scorpio" intensity. I would not trust his driving, despite his Virgo fussiness making sure the vehicle is properly alined beforehand.

Jupiter 3 Capricorn
Still close to her Neptune, so he will succeed in getting her to see The Big Picture on occasion. My guess is that both are rather conservative and disciplined in their outlook.

Saturn 10 Scorpio
Close to her Pluto placement. These two will likely have some trust issues to get over. Both are pretty secretive people.

Uranus 9 Sagittarius
Neptune 28 Sagittarius
Pluto 29 Libra
North Node 3 Gemini
The basic problem with BOTH he and Brian are the Sagittarian planets clashing with her Pisces planets. It kinda makes both relationships... shall I say... scattered? I think all three need somebody who is more "fixed" in personality, BUT...

Again... went through this site again and... the rating is 55% success rate.

"Your relationship is a challenge both of you can take up successfully on the condition that you demonstrate willpower, which you certainly will. Periods of calm are followed by more turbulent ones. All you need to do is to put a bit of effort into your relationship in order to adjust to each other, and meet your divergent needs. You can make a wonderful and lasting couple if you are really willing to! The challenge for you is realistic with the condition of having the will and, you'll sure have it. The periods of calm will leave room to more agitated periods, but it is just a matter for you two to accept sometimes to bring a little energy to the relation in order to adapt to each other because you don't have identical needs. You can form a very beautiful and lasting couple if you really want it!"

Anyhoo... at this site: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php?i=1

Andi/Josh have a 55% "rating" and roughly half/half "blue" and "red" suggesting a steady mix of "comfort" and "challenge". The one problem with Andi/Josh is that their best "stuff" relate better on a friendship rather than longterm relationship level. Their Mars, Venus and Mercury signs all clash a bit. I have the sneaky feeling he will wind up as a F2 dumpee.

Both Andi/Josh and Andi/Brian relationships resemble Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly and Ashley/JP more than Chris/Des, who have more "blue" ("comfort"). I think Sean/Catherine had more blue than red, but not QUITE the same "comfort" level as Chris/Des.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Maggen , I believe Josh will make it at least F3.HTD is almost guaranteed for him I suppose :)with her dad being a die hard fans of UGA bulldawg she wouldn't want to miss a chance to meet Aaron most likely . Not to mention producers driven to highlight his family background as Andi's fellow Georgian IMO

That make sense Mura. Can't wait to see them together. He is such a hottie!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:59 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I'd like to see what this Murray family is all about, so I'm hoping for selfish reasons Josh gets a HTD. Where Josh lands beyond that is contigent upon the connection that he and Andi have built thus far.

It didn't matter to her that JPG was not the intellectual type, but a soccer player. So, I think a tall handsome small town basketball coach will work for Andi. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:OK....Josh next!......i made a good friend to do this for us!.. giggling . Other Astro forecasts were also done for Brian and Marcus (see : their thread)..........[Warning : for FUN purpose only!.. Hugesmile ]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what I posted before on Josh, but with some alterations:

Sun 20 Leo
This sign is compatable with Aries Andi. Like Sagittarius, it is a fire sign. If he and Brian make it far, it shows she likes guys who can boss her around a bit. Brian is a "Lunar" Leo. Maybe the reason she was so disgusted with Juan was because he was too "soft"?

Moon is either very late Aquarius or Pisces. My guess is Pisces, if born after noontime in the eastern time zone of the United States. It is possible that her Mercury is close to his moon position, so they have no trouble discussing "feelings".

Mercury 13 Virgo
Venus 6 Virgo
Since this sign is opposite Pisces (his moon sign) and her Mercury and Venus signs, my guess is that she sees him as somebody who will bring her "down to earth", so to speak. He is very fussy and fault finding, which would get on many people's nerves. Yet she may want that because she feels she is not fussy enough. She wants a man who will check that there is enough air in her tires before she drives off... or make sure she uses spell check on all of her legal documents. Then again... too much of this "opposites attract" business could get out of hand.

Mars 27 Scorpio.
While Brian may favor his Mexican food spicy, Josh favors burning it to a crisp. Mars is the Action Sign... so he goes about his business with James Bond "Scorpio" intensity. I would not trust his driving, despite his Virgo fussiness making sure the vehicle is properly alined beforehand.

Jupiter 3 Capricorn
Still close to her Neptune, so he will succeed in getting her to see The Big Picture on occasion. My guess is that both are rather conservative and disciplined in their outlook.

Saturn 10 Scorpio
Close to her Pluto placement. These two will likely have some trust issues to get over. Both are pretty secretive people.

Uranus 9 Sagittarius
Neptune 28 Sagittarius
Pluto 29 Libra
North Node 3 Gemini
The basic problem with BOTH he and Brian are the Sagittarian planets clashing with her Pisces planets. It kinda makes both relationships... shall I say... scattered? I think all three need somebody who is more "fixed" in personality, BUT...

Again... went through this site again and... the rating is 55% success rate.

"Your relationship is a challenge both of you can take up successfully on the condition that you demonstrate willpower, which you certainly will. Periods of calm are followed by more turbulent ones. All you need to do is to put a bit of effort into your relationship in order to adjust to each other, and meet your divergent needs. You can make a wonderful and lasting couple if you are really willing to! The challenge for you is realistic with the condition of having the will and, you'll sure have it. The periods of calm will leave room to more agitated periods, but it is just a matter for you two to accept sometimes to bring a little energy to the relation in order to adapt to each other because you don't have identical needs. You can form a very beautiful and lasting couple if you really want it!"

Anyhoo... at this site: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php?i=1

Andi/Josh have a 55% "rating" and roughly half/half "blue" and "red" suggesting a steady mix of "comfort" and "challenge". The one problem with Andi/Josh is that their best "stuff" relate better on a friendship rather than longterm relationship level. Their Mars, Venus and Mercury signs all clash a bit. I have the sneaky feeling he will wind up as a F2 dumpee.

Both Andi/Josh and Andi/Brian relationships resemble Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly and Ashley/JP more than Chris/Des, who have more "blue" ("comfort"). I think Sean/Catherine had more blue than red, but not QUITE the same "comfort" level as Chris/Des.

Wow! thank you Mura. Please thank our friend(JBF, I think) for this input. Very interesting and helpful. Now I can't wait to see these couple interaction's action.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

IDK why..but somehow i get the same impression, Safron! we shall see Smiley

I get that impression as well. And Josh is the only one to really fit that and he probably gets her lifestyle cause his lifestyle is similar. He's just sooo good on paper laugh out loud. I'm dying to see some interaction. But who knows, maybe she will surprise us like you said, which is always a good thing Smiley

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:47 pm

Seems like a great guy.  yes You never know what TPTB will come up with though.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:28 pm

I'm having mixed feeling about Mr. Murray.... I need reassurance that he is going to be the F1 my instinct isn't enough. I feel like Andi wont pick him because its to good to be true.....but on the other hand he is the only guy I can see her with.. but when I saw that picture of Marcus with Andi it changed my mind again. What is everyone else thinking about Mr. Josh... what I find interesting is that ATFR Des told Andi to follow her heart but also trust her head. If she sticks to what Des said I think she could end up with Josh. I also wish RS would update us, with all the info he gets he has to at least have an idea who a frontrunner would or could be. What is everyone else's instinct telling them?!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123