SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Sat May 10, 2014 2:21 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Does chris or nick even have FB?

Every guy in the F4 does have one.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:28 pm

chloep wrote:No activity for the other 3 guys.

PS. For what it's worth, last season, Nikki had social media activity on the night of the FRC...
That FRC was wonky, I would be on social media after it too giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 10, 2014 2:34 pm

He may have activated so that he hears the news about his brother (like, gets an alert so he can concentrate on other things). Though I've never been on or off the Josh wagon. Just saying that a presence on social media for any of the f3 at this point is indicative of nothing in particular.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat May 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Does anyone know if Josh brother was drafted by any team yet
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 10, 2014 3:32 pm

I would think maybe he would fire up his phone to keep in contact with the family?NO?
Seems odd that Facebook would be his first choice.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:34 pm

I dont think Josh going on SM (Facebook), if he is F1 is strange. The man has had no access to the outside world since the beginning of March. And as someone said, he may want to check up on the drafts for his brother. It also seems as if he was very much into SM (Twitter, IG) before TBette so it would only be normal/natural for him to want to get back to that. We'll see soon enough though, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat May 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Delete. We cannot delete our posts anymore? I don't see a delete button to click on to delete my post.

Last edited by sanlee088 on Sat May 10, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I would think maybe he would fire up his phone to keep in contact with the family?NO?
I agree.  It's very odd.  I think he's gone at F3 or F4 and is likely a top pick for Bach 19.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I would think maybe he would fire up his phone to keep in contact with the family?NO?

Who said it was his first choice though? He may have already talked to his family but just wanted to see what everyone else was/is up 2. Plus, his friends list is bound to be talking about the draft and it's easier/ a lot more convinient for him to just see what they're all saying as opposed to calling people.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 10, 2014 3:42 pm

FYI- Aaron has not been drafted yet. Mel Kiper (ESPN draft guru) says he's the second best QB still available.... though at this point I think a QB pick is more like match-making than not.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 10, 2014 3:47 pm

eversotrue wrote:

Who said it was his first choice though? He may have already talked to his family but just wanted to see what everyone else was/is up 2. Plus, his friends list is bound to be talking about the draft and it's easier/ a lot more convinient for him to just see what they're all saying as opposed to calling people.
I think the important thing is that he's back on media before any of the other guys. That is significant.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 10, 2014 3:58 pm

He could be on social media because he's out of country and wifi is easier than phone.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123