SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:02 pm

My instinct is telling me to enjoy the show and not invest in any of the relationships.  But it is also telling me that either Josh went on hoping it was Andi, or someone in their circles pushed all this thinking they would be great together, and it could prove to be true.  But even if it is, will TPTB ever let us see the whole and  true story?  We know better than that, laugh out loud- of course they won't.  So it is fun to speculate and it will be fun to watch and if they end up together it will be a very fun ending, but until there is an official engagement party and a walk down the isle we have no idea if we're watching a story or something real.

I also think that Fleiss knows how obvious this seems (the name was out before filming even started, wasn't it?) and he is going to be extra careful to keep anything about their relationship from leaking either way.  But all the connections are likely to be used in his story someway, somehow.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 pm

I have no idea who Andi will be attracted to. Josh seems the guy we know the most about, so hard to tell.

I am excited to watch the season and get to know all these men.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:41 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I'm having mixed feeling about Mr. Murray.... I need reassurance that he is going to be the F1 my instinct isn't enough. I feel like Andi wont pick him because its to good to be true.....but on the other hand he is the only guy I can see her with.. but when I saw that picture of Marcus with Andi it changed my mind again. What is everyone else thinking about Mr. Josh... what I find interesting is that ATFR Des told Andi to follow her heart but also trust her head. If she sticks to what Des said I think she could end up with Josh. I also wish RS would update us, with all the info he gets he has to at least have an idea who a frontrunner would or could be. What is everyone else's instinct telling them?!

Yep, it is playing with my mind also.  Then when you see the picture of her Brian and they look like they are really getting along well.  Then again we don't know who all the players are yet either.  So we know of three that are good possibilities but there are still the unknowns out there.   :headbanging
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:04 pm

The second one-on-one is not josh, josh is a lot taller then the guy in the picture, plus I did some snooping and got some information Smiley
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:07 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:The second one-on-one is not josh, josh is a lot taller then the guy in the picture, plus I did some snooping and got some information Smiley

what kind of information? Smiley

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:31 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:The second one-on-one is not josh, josh is a lot taller then the guy in the picture, plus I did some snooping and got some information Smiley

Now, that's something I am most interested in!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:46 pm

All I know is someone told me that's not him. Or they could be lying, but if it isn't him that means no 1st/2nd date curse!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:50 pm

I don't think it's Josh either. The shape of his head is different than Josh. His jawline seems to be squarish where Josh's isn't. Josh's shoulder's don't seem to be as broad as the guy in the pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:02 pm

I think if you want it to look like Josh it will, that's what I've been doing. I can see how I thought it was him because out of all the guys released he is the only one that actually looks like the guy in the picture, hopefully this week RS will release the other names!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Which picture isn't Josh? The one at the racetrack?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:54 pm

atem wrote:Which picture isn't Josh?  The one at the racetrack?
Yes
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:02 am

atem wrote:Which picture isn't Josh?  The one at the racetrack?

yes..atem  :yes: . though a i agree that among the guys has been ID`d so far, the racetrack guy most resembles Josh..from the back,he looks more like Ryan Bowers from Em season to me  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123