SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 07, 2014 11:21 pm

albean99 wrote:I have no feelings for any of the guys because I've just recently been spoiled but I do hope Andi will be happy no matter what happens. Josh seems like a good fit on paper so we'll see.  

Agree, and they make a striking couple.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 5:39 pm

per RS :
Josh : GD Rose ep.3., Private Concert of Ep.5, date on Ep.7 (castle theme) = Des's Chris cookie cutter much?   plotting sneakyl 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Yes Muras. Cookie cutter with the last season.

Wow could they be so obvious ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 6:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes Muras. Cookie cutter with the last season.

dont forget nd...they will make it less obvious bymilking another guy's MORE screentime > more obvious 'connection' for common viewers, i.e. (poor) Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Maybe Josh is going to be this season's Arie.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 6:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:Maybe Josh is going to be this season's Arie.  

i doubt it. they would pick more "melancholic" guy for this purpose IMO  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 6:36 pm

forgot to comment. ha...

nd...IMO it is obvious only to us, accounted as maybe 0.0001% of the common total viewers, who has crazy passion about this silly show. We spent our precious time analyzing the pattern of the F1, the edit, and endless tidbits that common viewers would not even think of.  😆  duh 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 08, 2014 8:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

forgot to comment. ha...

nd...IMO it is obvious only to us, accounted as maybe 0.0001% of the common total viewers, who has crazy passion about this silly show. We spent our precious time analyzing the pattern of the F1, the edit, and endless tidbits that common viewers would not even think of.  😆  duh 

Great post Mura!  clapping! 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 08, 2014 9:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:I just can't shake the feeling of a setup situation with Josh.. It is actually lessening my excitement at seeing a love story unfold.

IA. I think this is part of why I am having trouble warming up to him for this or as TB.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:44 pm

I don't see josh as a setup situation... It's great match making! Why not put two people in a room together that seemingly make a great fit.. Just cause they're in the same state doesn't mean they would/could have met on their own. It just increases the chances of it working after the show in my opinion.

No matter what happens, I hope Andi truly does fall in love and we get to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:02 pm

dpao84 wrote:I don't see josh as a setup situation... It's great match making! Why not put two people in a room together that seemingly make a great fit.. Just cause they're in the same state doesn't mean they would/could have met on their own. It just increases the chances of it working after the show in my opinion.

No matter what happens, I hope Andi truly does fall in love and we get to see it.

Amen! . yes .Compatibility is the key. We cant blame the lead in picking who they feel the most compatible with, if they truly wanna make it work IRL outside the bubble  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:51 pm

so..looks like the whole fam are now bonding together in Tampa :

#speculation alert!
lets see :- Steph's school off, Aaron draft days, what else?.... sneakyl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123