SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:37 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Some very interesting info:

- He was born in Florida and attended the University of Tampa. He moved to Georgia to be with his brother.
- His parents are Lauren and Dennis - his dad is Catholic and his mum Jewish.
- His mum survived a brain tumor diagnosed in 2003.
- His dog is called Sabel.

2002 collector card:
1589-314346Bk

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/18/josh-murray-rumoured-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Thanks Sophie... What a hottie!!! Interesting facts indeed. Religion, hometown, work, fam could easily compatible with Andi. Heck, the way I see it, he could easily be the F1, unless he screw up either by himself or TPTB-driven..laugh out loud

His bb history and graduated from Jesuit HS reminds me of Chris. Hoping he is personable enough to swoon me over and get me glued on my TV!! Hugesmile 

If his personality is anything like Chris' I'm sold!!  For me, Chris is a hard act to follow for any guy but I hope I get pleasantly surprised.

I totally agree that we won't get that lucky with a Chris 2.0 this soon( maybe in another 10 seasons or so being that guys like Chris on this show are rare). Anywho, I do hope that there is at least one guy to cheer on this season considering that nothing about Andi's personality or style(girl please stop with the cut off shorts and heels) is drawing me to this season yet.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:58 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

- He was born in Florida and attended the University of Tampa. He moved to Georgia to be with his brother.

2002 collector card:
1589-314346Bk

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/18/josh-murray-rumoured-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Thanks Sophie... What a hottie!!! Interesting facts indeed. Religion, hometown, work, fam could easily compatible with Andi. Heck, the way I see it, he could easily be the F1, unless he screw up either by himself or TPTB-driven..laugh out loud

His bb history and graduated from Jesuit HS reminds me of Chris. Hoping he is personable enough to swoon me over and get me glued on my TV!! Hugesmile 

If his personality is anything like Chris' I'm sold!!  For me, Chris is a hard act to follow for any guy but I hope I get pleasantly surprised.

I totally agree that we won't get that lucky with a Chris 2.0 this soon( maybe in another 10 seasons or so being that guys like Chris on this show are rare). Anywho, I do hope that there is at least one guy to cheer on this season considering that nothing about Andi's personality or style(girl please stop with the cut off shorts and heels) is drawing me to this season yet.

Word... :yes: .Im on board with Josh (for Andi) and Brian (For selfish me.. giggling ) this season. Perhaps we Will be on the same ship again, britt??? Smiley..and oh... Like you, I just dont care about Andy...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:25 pm

None of these guys have enticed my curiosity the way Arie or Chris did when I first saw pics of them. I do think so far I like josh, Brian, and Brett though. I am really digging Brett's beard haha I think it reminds me of Chris Smiley
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

brittany4400 wrote:None of these guys have enticed my curiosity the way Arie or Chris did when I first saw pics of them. I do think so far I like josh, Brian, and Brett though. I am really digging Brett's beard haha I think it reminds me of Chris Smiley

Haha... I always knew you have a soft spot for scruffy thing!!! On Chres thread We discussed the majority of us Chresvillers Would like to see a clean Shaven Chris for his big day, I have posted that you have to let go scruffy Chris this time and instead going with Brett for all your beardy need!!...haha...(and by ur post, im proven right...laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

2002 collector card:
1589-314346Bk

Word... :yes: .Im on board with Josh (for Andi) and Brian (For selfish me.. giggling ) this season. Perhaps we Will be on the same ship again, britt??? Smiley..and oh... Like you, I just dont care about Andy...laugh out loud

I so agree with you on the shorts and heels and also hope that there is at least one guy to cheer for this season ~ right now I'm leaning towards Josh but still don't know who all the guys are.  I too doubt we will see another Chris on this show, he is one of kind and Des is a very lucky lady.  :Nod:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Josh Murray@jmurbulldog Feb 3
A big Happy Birthday to my paps, best man I know!! pic.twitter.com/B19vOBH8ih

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 BfkVcyOCAAI10M9

Wow - Dad has a beautiful smile too!  No wonder Josh has such a nice smile, not to mention his dad is dang good looking himself!!! :yes:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:08 am

SLA44 wrote:Josh Murray@jmurbulldog Feb 3

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 BfkVcyOCAAI10M9

Wow - Dad has a beautiful smile too!  No wonder Josh has such a nice smile, not to mention his dad is dang good looking himself!!! :yes:

ITA... It amazes me on how unbelievably gorge the entire famiy is . I mean, great Genes overload!!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Josh Murray@jmurbulldog Feb 3

ITA... It amazes me on how unbelievably gorge the entire famiy is . I mean, great Genes overload!!  giggling 

I know, looking at the whole family, I would want to choose him just to have a gorgeous child.  giggling  Though, I am sure he has other fabulous attributes as well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:46 am

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

2002 collector card:
1589-314346Bk

I so agree with you on the shorts and heels and also hope that there is at least one guy to cheer for this season ~ right now I'm leaning towards Josh but still don't know who all the guys are.  I too doubt we will see another Chris on this show, he is one of kind and Des is a very lucky lady.  :Nod:

OK Mura, could not resist. He sure is finnne!! a babe for sure! I like that he lives in GA. Now can't wait to see how they interact. You know the girl is lawyer, just saying. Agree, if he is got a personality like Chris then count me in.  :fingersarecrossed 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 am

Maggenzm wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

2002 collector card:
1589-314346Bk

OK Mura, could not resist. He sure is finnne!! a babe for sure! I like that he lives in GA. Now can't wait to see how they interact. You know the girl is lawyer, just saying.

Ha! Welcome to the club, Maggen.talkin about gorgeous genes, here!. I love that he is a former BB player Like Chris...and into sports. Given that Andi's dad is a Huge fan of his bro and already followed him on Tw, he is def the one to watch!. Somehow I can see Andi will gonna go gaga for him. Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:13 am

You can add me to the fan club too! I really want to see how they interact.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 am

stuckinsc wrote:You can add me to the fan club too!  I really want to see how they interact.

Deal stuckinsc !! Go Josh!! .  :campfire: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123