SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:29 am

I just have this feeling that he will be the "obvious" F1 fed to us all season only to not be the actual F1... Just looks SO GOOD ON PAPER (too good?)

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:34 am

I feel like he's almost guaranteed an F2 spot because he's perfect on paper and so the parents get to meet him.  I kind of like it when they discover someone they wouldn't have met in their own backyard.   It's so predictable to me, I can't work up much preshow enthusiasm for him.  But sometimes maybe the most obvious fit is actually the best fit and could be the one.

But he is great looking and from a great family so hoping he has a great personality and he and Andi have great chemistry.  Either way I think he's there for the long haul.  I'm sure he'll be a top Bach contender if not the one.

ETA - thinking the same as Sophie - you said it more directly than me.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:51 am

Just curious (I may have missed something) - How do you guys know that they have great chemistry already ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 am

^^ I just meant I hope they do and I hope I'll like watching them together. But you never know. Sometimes an on paper match doesn't pan out to real chemisty. Won't know until it airs. I just like my Bachelorette seasons to have some steamy pairings and I would strongly guess Josh goes very far so hoping they have great chemistry is all. More fun to watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:43 pm

He reminds me of how I felt about Ryan Bowers during Emily's filming... Good hometown location (check), matching beliefs (check), physical type (check), meets financial criteria (check), solid family (check). Even though things did not work out so well for Emily and Ryan, she did end up with a guy quite similar to him (probably the most out of all her guys IMO). I can't wait to see if Josh becomes the guy who is only be there to be the next Bachelor haha. I have a feeling they will instantly bond for obvious reasons, and it will be interesting to see if their true personalities click. I think that sometimes with the good on paper types the couple bonds over the surface level similarities, but they kind of stay there and let the relationship grow stagnant because they rest in the comfort of those similarities for so long, they see no need to dig deeper. If in episode 6, Josh is still opening conversations with her with, "hey about that Georgia football team" the relationship is doomed. Barring he isn't a total d-bag, I imagine he will be around for a while, even if the only reason is that in the end, he is the safe, easy pick.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:43 pm

I have this 6th sense telling me that he will be the one. I don't see Andi with any of the other guys except for Josh. Also do we know if it was Josh on the Second one-on-one??
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:02 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I have this 6th sense telling me that he will be the one. I don't see Andi with any of the other guys except for Josh. Also do we know if it was Josh on the Second one-on-one??

welcomeyall Carnegie !

Guess we Share the same 6th sense?? giggling . We Dont Know 4 sure abt his dates, but I get a feeling he Will get his second 1-1 on ep.7 ( Also assuming he was the guy on 2nd ep 1-1 date at St Anita track)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:10 pm

IA that preseason Josh is totally the perfect on paper guy, if they have chemistry, there couldn't be a more perfect match down to the half Jewish connection and hometown.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:17 pm

I can't see them NOT having chemistry. He seems like her type, if he does have the second one-on-one that scars me because most of the time they aren't the F1. BUT every bachelorette is different!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:17 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I have this 6th sense telling me that he will be the one. I don't see Andi with any of the other guys except for Josh. Also do we know if it was Josh on the Second one-on-one??
 welcomebanner carnegiesmith2014!!!

I also don't see Andi with any of the other guys that have been identified to date except for Josh and can't really say why except they just seem to look like they go together to me.  Josh has a very good family relationship and it seems like Andi does as well.  I'm looking forward to seeing how the first meeting goes between these two when he exits the limo.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:24 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I can't see them NOT having chemistry. He seems like her type, if he does have the second one-on-one that scars me because most of the time they aren't the F1. BUT every bachelorette is different!

It would scare me more if he didn't get a second 1-on-1.  Also it will be interesting to see what kind of 1-on-1 dates he gets.  I thought Chris had the best dates on Des' season and he had a second 1-on-1.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:11 am

SLA44 wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I can't see them NOT having chemistry. He seems like her type, if he does have the second one-on-one that scars me because most of the time they aren't the F1. BUT every bachelorette is different!

It would scare me more if he didn't get a second 1-on-1.  Also it will be interesting to see what kind of 1-on-1 dates he gets.  I thought Chris had the best dates on Des' season and he had a second 1-on-1.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.

ITA SLA. A second 1 on - 1 is indication that the lead is into them and wants to meet the family. I also think Chris had the best dates.
From what I have seen,
1 the lead always get the best dates.
2.the F1 is usually more interested in the conversation.
3 they use their time with the lead wisely and don't get too emotionally involved.
4.They want to get to know the lead so they ask questions
5.they want the lead to know them, so they share their heart or open their heart for the lead to see or enter.
6.They are confident about the relationship, sometimes over confident and don't feel threatened by the others
7.they believe that they have something special with the lead that no one else has.
8.they have a normal chemistry, but also a friendship type of conversation
So, I will be watching their dates and their interactions, not so much the physical chemistry cus we are talking about a marriage, not a fling.
Red flags ****Over the top physical chemistry and too many make out sessions with no in-dept conversation is usually a cover for infatuation. JMO.

I really believe TPTF has finally figured out how to match the right people. We will see from Andi's F1. I can't wait!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123