SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:05 am

california90 wrote:Maybe Josh is just really hidden? I think Josh is either F1 or next bachelor.

I so hope you are right!!! :fingersarecrossed
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:06 am

california90 wrote:Maybe Josh is just really hidden? I think Josh is either F1 or next bachelor.

Yup. I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:14 am

SLA44 wrote:
Darn, I think his build does match the guy at the race track and I don't think the heels in this picture are as high as the ones in the race track picture. hmmm

ITA with you SLA..but i also agree with you, california. giggling ..i think so far he is the most eligible next TB among the bunch : career-look-family-fanbase wise  :yes: . We shall see!  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:47 am

Josh has really thick eye brows and the guy at the race track does too (if that means anything:P). He may be f1 (in Andi's eyes) but we cant say for sure that he'd be the next Bachelor considering the season isnt over yet and the show hasnt started yet. Who knows if people will take a liking to him or maybe there will be a guy people like better. Just have to wait and see. We actually have seen Andi and him interact a little bit though. On the B2M group date IG videos, she was gravitating towards him a lot (he was right next to her though). She seemed interested, if anything. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I still think that the race track date could be with one of the contestants that has not be identified yet.  Wasn't this 1-on-1 the same episode as the Boyz-2-Men group date?  And we know that Josh was on that date so if both of these dates are the same episode it would not be Josh on the race track 1-on-1. :greenman:

i believe the B2M date was in Ep.3 while this one on Ep.2?...on Ep.2. the group date was Magic Mike which we didnt get pics from?.... question

yep. re : Chloe fliming schedule https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion

Yeah - Just checked the schedule and based on that he could have got a 1on1 in ep2 as well as the GD in ep3.

Now I really am curious as to who is the racecourse guy. I still don't think it is slam dunk Josh but we don't know the "missing" contestants yet.

ETA : Anyway, the at least he did not get the 1st date of the season (Eric who is history anyway).
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Maggen , I believe Josh will make it at least F3.HTD is almost guaranteed for him I suppose :)with her dad being a die hard fans of UGA bulldawg she wouldn't want to miss a chance to meet Aaron most likely . Not to mention producers driven to highlight his family background as Andi's fellow Georgian IMO
I definitely agree with the bolded. :yes: 

2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I still think that the race track date could be with one of the contestants that has not be identified yet.  Wasn't this 1-on-1 the same episode as the Boyz-2-Men group date?  And we know that Josh was on that date so if both of these dates are the same episode it would not be Josh on the race track 1-on-1. :greenman:

i believe the B2M date was in Ep.3 while this one on Ep.2?...on Ep.2. the group date was Magic Mike which we didnt get pics from?.... question

yep. re : Chloe fliming schedule https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion

Yeah - Just checked the schedule and based on that he could have got a 1on1 in ep2 as well as the GD in ep3.

Now I really am curious as to who is the racecourse guy. I still don't think it is slam dunk Josh but we don't know the "missing" contestants yet.

ETA : Anyway, the at least he did not get the 1st date of the season (Eric who is history anyway).

Nd... Thanks for this precious reminder!! Why did we keep forgetting that Eric was actually the first date?  duh cheeky 

And now look what happened to him! The Curse couldn't come soon enough for him, as we all know he was already gonezo by Ep. 6 or 7. Oh Andi... Andi...laugh out loud

Pure speculation on my part that Josh could prolly got the 2-6ep date or 2-7 ep date perhaps..

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Nd... Thanks for this precious reminder!! Why did we keep forgetting that Eric was actually the first date?  duh cheeky 

And now look what happened to him! The Curse couldn't come soon enough for him, as we all know he was already gonezo by Ep. 6 or 7. Oh Andi... Andi...laugh out loud

Pure speculation on my part that Josh could prolly got the 2-6ep date or 2-7 ep date perhaps..  

I don't remember any that got 1-on-1's in the second episode making it to HTDs.  I think the curse is for that episode period.  I hope I'm wrong but that is why I did not want that to be Josh if it was a date in episode 2.  no no
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Des got the HTD although surrounded by Nate's antics toward Sean...hahaha. Graham, Jilly, Brooks and Clare made  HTD as well

Me think we have more.... Anyone can fill me in?

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Courtney had a episode 2 1-on-1 and won. Brooks was F3 (probably would have been something else if he hadn't left). Ashley H. was F3 in Brad's season. Those are just the others I remember off the top of my head. The very first 1-on-1 is definitely not a date you want based on past results.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Okay - how could I forget about Brooks and he had the very 1st 1-on-1! duh   I didn't watch JP's season so I wouldn't have remembered Clare but I should have remembered Des!  Embarassed 

I guess I will just have to wait and find out when Andi's season starts or more info leaks out on the filming.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Thanks umngirl...  We have had lovely Coutney after all! laugh out loud

I can't believe I say this, but if the racetrack guy was Josh, perhaps he could follow Courtney's foot steps all the way to the F1?  giggling giggling 

"Game Over Gentlemen!! *shotgun*" and... "Winning ..Winning..*rose's sniff2 *":uptonogood :uptonogood :uptonogood  😆 rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123