SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 80 of 88 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 84 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Fri May 30, 2014 12:37 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:Not sure if someone posted, but I thought Sharleen's blog this week is funny: http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

Wow! she is very funny. This is going to be one of my weekly bach recap, truly enjoyed it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 12:21 pm

I just saw a new sneak preview of the Bachelorette and Andi's meltdown and she was saying something about being told that she had a pokerface and if anyone else thought that this was a joke they could leave right now - so Eric must have called her a pokerface. I sure hope they show that conversation if they are going to put out a preview mentioning it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 12:38 pm

SLA44 wrote:I just saw a new sneak preview of the Bachelorette and Andi's meltdown and she was saying something about being told that she had a pokerface and if anyone else thought that this was a joke they could leave right now - so Eric must have called her a pokerface.  I sure hope they show that conversation if they are going to put out a preview mentioning it.

She has a meltdown over that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 12:46 pm

The conversation came up during one of Andi's interview's she mentioned she is going to go back to her job for now, and speculation that she will persue a career in the limelight. Here is one reference that I found.

Q: A lot of the bachelorettes end up changing their careers, do you plan on making any changes or do you plan on going back to being a lawyer, a prosecutor?

Andi Dorfman: I worked really hard to get my law degree. I love my job, I’m really grateful that they held my position for me. So no, you know, I love my job, I love what I’m doing for right now.

Q: would you also be willing to move for love, or are you pretty situated in your job in Atlanta?

Andi Dorfman: I love my job in Atlanta and it would take a lot for me to move, but I’m open, you know, I came here to be open. I came on this journey to find love and if love means going somewhere else and that’s the only way to do it then I’m open to do that.

http://blogmytv.com/interview-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 1:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The conversation came up during one of Andi's interview's she mentioned she is going to go back to her job for now, and speculation that she will persue a career in the limelight. Here is one reference that I found.

Q: A lot of the bachelorettes end up changing their careers, do you plan on making any changes or do you plan on going back to being a lawyer, a prosecutor?

Andi Dorfman: I worked really hard to get my law degree. I love my job, I’m really grateful that they held my position for me. So no, you know, I love my job, I love what I’m doing for right now.

Q: would you also be willing to move for love, or are you pretty situated in your job in Atlanta?

Andi Dorfman: I love my job in Atlanta and it would take a lot for me to move, but I’m open, you know, I came here to be open. I came on this journey to find love and if love means going somewhere else and that’s the only way to do it then I’m open to do that.

Thanks GA.

I think that is where the whole for now discussion came from.

Lets see if RS is right about this.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri May 30, 2014 1:50 pm

New topic: Did RS ever disclose the "information he had that he didn't know what to do with?" Wasn't it supposed to come out last week? Have we discussed it in a thread somewhere?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 1:53 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:New topic:  Did RS ever disclose the "information he had that he didn't know what to do with?"  Wasn't it supposed to come out last week?  Have we discussed it in a thread somewhere?

He was talking about the video. He just didn't tell us at that time what he had and played cat and mouse for almost a week  Suspect 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 30, 2014 1:58 pm

If Eric tells Andi he thinks she has poker far and questions her intentions, and then she gets mad and sends him home!!!!!!! That is not gonna look good on her part. They have every right to question her intentions, as she does with them.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 1:59 pm

brittany4400 wrote:If Eric tells Andi he thinks she has poker far and questions her intentions, and then she gets mad and sends him home!!!!!!! That is not gonna look good on her part. They have every right to question her intentions, as she does with them.
Really wondering how they are going to spin it particularly since Eric seems to be involved somehow.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri May 30, 2014 2:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The conversation came up during one of Andi's interview's she mentioned she is going to go back to her job for now, and speculation that she will persue a career in the limelight. Here is one reference that I found.

Thanks GA.

I think that is where the whole for now discussion came from.

Lets see if RS is right about this.

What did RS say ND?

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri May 30, 2014 2:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:New topic:  Did RS ever disclose the "information he had that he didn't know what to do with?"  Wasn't it supposed to come out last week?  Have we discussed it in a thread somewhere?

He was talking about the video. He just didn't tell us at that time what he had and played cat and mouse for almost a week  Suspect 

Hmmm, very anticlimactic. Oh well thanks Smiley 

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 2:02 pm

brittany4400 wrote:If Eric tells Andi he thinks she has poker far and questions her intentions, and then she gets mad and sends him home!!!!!!! That is not gonna look good on her part. They have every right to question her intentions, as she does with them.

Evidently not if she got that mad over it. I just hope we get to see the conversation Monday night - from past experience with these sneak previews they show something to get viewers to tune in and then it is never aired during the episode.  no 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 88 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 84 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie