SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 88 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 83 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed May 28, 2014 12:04 am

sanlee088 wrote:I just have to ask...since when is Hulu not free to watch episodes on?  :Frown: 

It is. Only now, you have to wait a week to watch an episode. I think it's the dumbest thing networks have been dong yet!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 28, 2014 12:07 am

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I just have to ask...since when is Hulu not free to watch episodes on?  :Frown: 

It is.  Only now, you have to wait a week to watch an episode.  I think it's the dumbest thing networks have been dong yet!

Oh okay. I see now. That really sucks!!  no 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 am

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:

It is.  Only now, you have to wait a week to watch an episode.  I think it's the dumbest thing networks have been dong yet!

Yes I totally agree!! I have been very upset with this decision for a while. My satellite did not completely record one of my shows a couple of months ago, and I tried to watch it on ABC and you either have to have a certain cable provider and log-in, or you can't watch it. Of course my DirecTV was not one of the favored providers! UGH! makes me angry enough to write my congressman. Oh wait, they won't care.  giggling 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:17 pm

For those who need to play catching up ; no registration needed

murasaki1393 wrote:http://watchseries.lt/episode/the_bachelorette_s10_e1.html

- i know that FileNuke/Movreel/Movshare need NO additional player.

- you can switch to different episodes/seasons by using search option or scroll back icon.

- JFYI it usually uploaded about 12hrs after US EST airing  yes 

I'm pretty sure this post will get lost again soon enough. At one point I wish there is a sticky thread for this piece of info (link to watch)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Muras - put the link into the video thread that is stickied.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Not sure if someone posted, but I thought Sharleen's blog this week is funny: http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:

Yes I totally agree!!  I have been very upset with this decision for a while.  My satellite did not completely record one of my shows a couple of months ago, and I tried to watch it on ABC and you either have to have a certain cable provider and log-in, or you can't watch it.  Of course my DirecTV was not one of the favored providers!  UGH!  makes me angry enough to write my congressman.  Oh wait, they won't care.   giggling 

It's only ABC that is doing it. I could watch the videos of shows on CBS and NBC the very next day. So I don't know why ABC is doing this but it stinks!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 28, 2014 3:15 pm

The Bachelorette Index, by Sharleen Joynt

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 5:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:For those who need to play catching up ; no registration needed

murasaki1393 wrote:http://watchseries.lt/episode/the_bachelorette_s10_e1.html

- i know that FileNuke/Movreel/Movshare need NO additional player.

- you can switch to different episodes/seasons by using search option or scroll back icon.

- JFYI it usually uploaded about 12hrs after US EST airing  yes 

I'm pretty sure this post will get lost again soon enough. At one point I wish there is a sticky thread for this piece of info (link to watch)

There is a thread, in About This Site, for links such as this. I will put a copy there. Smiley

ETA: mura? you already posted this in that thread on May 21. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 29, 2014 9:21 pm

ABC is re-showing Monday's episode right now. Why?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Who knows maybe they had such low ratings..they have been showing repeats.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 9:26 pm

2observe wrote:ABC is re-showing Monday's episode right now.  Why?

Because it's summer and they have no other programming to show so repeats it is.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 88 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 83 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie