SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 88 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 64 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Mon May 05, 2014 3:24 pm

atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:No bios yet  Praying  :nervous  sad

They probably will do it later today.  If not, it will be next Monday.

The press release says at a later date they will be posted so I guess not today!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Thanks Sanlee!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Who gets this date ?

"Amour is certainly in the air when Andi and her first date in France are serenaded by Ben Fields."

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon May 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Thanks for posting that! Interesting that Chris is in another clip.

Just watched it and that is Craig right?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 05, 2014 3:32 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Thanks for posting that! Interesting that Chris is in another clip.

Ya that looks like Craig when he has the champagne coming out of the limo, but they showed a quick snippet at the beginning of Andi and Chris on their first 1-on-1 date at the track.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Where can I read press release?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon May 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Ya that looks like Craig when he has the champagne coming out of the limo, but they showed a quick snippet at the beginning of Andi and Chris on their first 1-on-1 date at the track.

Ohhhhh okay! See what you meant now! Sorry!  duh 

@Brittany look a few posts up!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 05, 2014 3:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who gets this date ?

"Amour is certainly in the air when Andi and her first date in France are serenaded by Ben Fields."

Week 5 is when they went to France and Josh had his first 1-on-1 this week. From Chloep's chart (that I'm super thankful for!) it appears Josh got the first 1-on-1 date that episode, so I would assume he got that date. It's possible that he got the other date though, but regardless, he had a date on this episode.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Week 5 is when they went to France and Josh had his first 1-on-1 this week. From Chloep's chart (that I'm super thankful for!) it appears Josh got the first 1-on-1 date that episode, so I would assume he got that date. It's possible that he got the other date though, but regardless, he had a date on this episode.

Thanks. IMo that word is noteworthy.

Sorry - I just checked JuanP season description. I thought they described Nikki's date with "Sparks fly" but instead it was Andi's date in Miami.

I was excited when thinking we had a clue. #goofup.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 05, 2014 3:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Thanks. IMo that word is noteworthy.

Agreed. The second I saw that I figured I needed to look it up. The other guy who got a 1-on-1 date that episode is Brian. Considering she lets him go two episodes later before hometowns and going with the chart, I'm going to assume that date went to Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 pm

^^^ see my revised post !!!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Soooo....

Meet & Greet

A romantic young musician invites her to fasten a lock on a gate with him à la the famed “Love Lock” Bridge in Paris.
-Tasos Hernandez

A hunky personal trainer shows off his prowess by pushing his stalled limo up the driveway.
-Cody Sattler

A hairstylist with an off-beat sense of humor offers her an unusual gift.
-Brett Melnick

A world traveler gives her a pair of dolls that a little girl in the Andes Mountains gave him for his future girlfriend.
-Eric Hill

But the party really gets started when one high energy bachelor uncorks a bottle of champagne in the driveway, unleashing a shower of the bubbly.
-Craig Muhlbauer

[...]one man attempts to sing his way into Andi’s heart,
-Bradley Wisk

and one suitor with a sweet tooth treats her to a special cookie tasting.
-Marquel Martin

A former Bachelorette cast member is trying to crash the party. This uninvited guest has traveled all the way to Los Angeles with the hope that he will be allowed to join the group of men vying for Andi’s affections.
- Chris B.(Emily's season - F4)

A quirky clothing designer brings her a one-of-a-kind fashion look he sewed just for her,
-JJ O'Brien

and a pro golfer offers her a putting lesson.
-Nick Sutter

The jealous, disappointed bachelors can’t believe she ultimately gives this prize to a sincere, humble, unassuming man.
-Nick Viall

Dates:

An action-packed schedule in Los Angeles and surrounding Southern California begins with an escapade that takes Andi and one bachelor from the hot sandy beaches to the snow-capped mountains all within minutes.
-Eric Hill

A group of the men take the stage for charity with a popular show called “Hollywood Men,” but you won’t believe what they do for a good cause.
- Week 2 GD

Santa Anita Race Track is the backdrop for a private concert by “This Wild Life” for Andi and one lucky man,
- Chris Soules

Twelve bachelors get a dream date singing with pop superstars “Boyz II Men” in front of a live audience.
- Week 3 GD

Andi and another man enter a time warp where they are aged 50 years with the help of Hollywood make-up magic.
- JJ O'Brien

Then it is off to Connecticut’s Mohegan Sun where 11 of the men face off against a team of WNBA All Stars.
- Week 4 GD

Amour is certainly in the air when Andi and her first date in France are serenaded by Ben Fields.
-Josh Murray

A sneak peek at a new Walt Disney film, “The Hundred Foot Journey,” about French cuisine prompts Andi and her date to attempt to whip up a French delicacy.
-Brian Osborne

Then the group journeys to Italy for the ultimate romantic Venetian experience with a surprise date complete with a gondola ride under the Bridge of Sighs.
- JJ O'Brien

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 88 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 64 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie