SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 22 of 88 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 55 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Seriously, does anyone watch The Veep? I haven't seen one episode so have no idea what Chris H. is talking about.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:02 pm

chloep wrote:
...this series aired on the main U.S. channel ABC, attracts an average of 12 million viewers per episode...

Sure....  plotting 

Can they flat out lie like that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:06 pm

^^ I don't know since the information is readily available.... but do they figure in all the international airing which doesn't figure in to US ratings? I know that the show airs up to a year later. The promotional effect would be the same, no matter when it aired.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:12 pm

atem wrote:Seriously, does anyone watch The Veep?  I haven't seen one episode so have no idea what Chris H. is talking about.

Me neither.

Found this and it doesn't draw me in: Reasons you should start watching Veep right now
http://thoughtcatalog.com/nico-lang/2013/09/19-reasons-you-should-start-watching-veep-right-now/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Ugh I hate that CH referring to JPG way too much and too intense on the article above. It's like he can't do any reasonings and exemplified something without JPG being brought up. How Elegant and cool! not. Talking about some ill feels? Geez.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:35 pm

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:Seriously, does anyone watch The Veep?  I haven't seen one episode so have no idea what Chris H. is talking about.

Me neither.

Found this and it doesn't draw me in: Reasons you should start watching Veep right now
http://thoughtcatalog.com/nico-lang/2013/09/19-reasons-you-should-start-watching-veep-right-now/

I have never watcher either and from the clip you gave the link to comparing Andi to this show is not flattering to Andi in my book.  no no
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 pm

I never heard of it before. I had to google it.

He's talking about the best bachelorette they've ever had, who he compares to Julia Louis-Dreyfus. She has won many awards for the series Veep, I'm sure she's doing a good acting job. This is going to be an awesome season after the horrible last season, where everyone hated them, and CH can't stop talking about how horrible JPG was because he didn't:

Give yourself to the producers, give yourself to the process and that’s a tough thing to do because you’re very vulnerable and you need to be open to be hurt. This sounds cheesy, but to find love that’s kind of how you have to be, you have to be really vulnerable. That’s what Andi’s doing a good job of right now and it’s what Juan Pablo didn’t do a good job of.”

In other words, we will be redeeming ourselves this season, just you watch.

“I haven’t talked to him, but I know a lot of people on our show have—some of the producers. I know they’re together, they’re doing well and that’s the ironic thing in all of this. The ultimate goal is to have a relationship and they do. Has he told her he loves her? I don’t know, I hope so by now, but I don’t know if he has, and I don’t think he has. They seem happy and I wish them the best, I really do. I’m not mad at him, I don’t dislike him, I don’t dislike Nikki whatsoever, I wish them the best.”

Yes CH, very ironic that he chose his F1 and they are both very happy just like he said he would be.

I used to like CH, even though I've read many times by the fine posters, for years, that he is a company man. I understand that, and go with the flow, however, he is getting a little ridiculous rehashing, especially towards someone who he knows can't or won't comment.  deadhorse 
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:39 pm

I've watched it a few times and find it hysterical. But that's me.  sneakyl 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:05 pm

I guess I'm agreeing if what CH meant by Julia reference was that she did a terrific acting job. so did Andi... This gotta be one hell of a season, esp for the guys who genuinely interested and invested in her...sad

I can hear MF doing his evil laugh throughout the season

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I guess I'm agreeing if what CH meant by Julia reference was that she did a terrific acting job. so did Andi... This gotta be one hell of a season, esp for the guys who genuinely interested and invested in her...sad

I can hear MF doing his evil laugh throughout the season

I hope it was the acting job CH was referring to and not just all the yelling and swearing.  I hope that Andi is not going to be portrayed that way and I'm sure she will be a better actor than Des was.  Des was not very good at faking it and if Andi is good at it will keep viewers guessing a lot more.  I really think that Andi will be a good bachelorette.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:20 pm

SLA44 wrote:

I hope it was the acting job CH was referring to and not just all the yelling and swearing.  I hope that Andi is not going to be portrayed that way and I'm sure she will be a better actor than Des was.  Des was not very good at faking it and if Andi is good at it will keep viewers guessing a lot more.  I really think that Andi will be a good bachelorette.

I agree with the bold. I just hope they don't make her look insecure like they have with past bachelorettes. Especially when someone wants to leave early.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 pm

I'm just asking what the 'character' on The Veep is like, not about Julia. He's comparing her to that character.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 88 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 55 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie