SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 55 of 88 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 71 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 14, 2014 7:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:" I definitely thinks it better to not know them.. Start on a clean slate"  rofl 

Plus- They held my position, I plan on going back for now.

That stood out to you too huh?  Doesn't sound like she is planning on staying there to me. :skeptic: 

I suppose the "for now" could be interpreted the way most of us are- that she has plans (in media or elsewhere), but it may also be a way to try to get people to think she fell for a guy who's not in Atlanta and she would possibly relocate for him.

Good point!

I was going to say it was a slip, because she DID chose a F1 who doesn't live in Atlanta and might possibly be moving after she copies JPG and Nikki and dates for awhile to make sure. lolWow that's a mouthful of translation out of a couple of words. laugh out loud

If she finished law school in spring 2012 and had to take the bar, she probably started practicing very late 2012, the she left to tape the bachelor around September 2013 and really hasn't been back since?  Wow, sounds like a real dream to me that she couldn't run away from quick enough.  

I had wanted Marcus for F1, but I am going to switch to Nick for F1 and the spoiler being a foiler.

Make me team FreeMarcus/Josh!

As a mom-in-law of fairly young attny--I can't agree more.
I have nothing against chasing your dreams. All of us should find something in life we love and be lucky enough to be able to do it for a living!
I think after a year of hard work and long, grueling hours, reality set in and Andi jumped at a chance to do something fun after a year of "drudgery". Nothing wrong with a career change. If this is not what she really desires I hope she does move on. I am amazed the DA office is holding her job.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:" I definitely thinks it better to not know them.. Start on a clean slate"  rofl 

Plus- They held my position, I plan on going back for now.

That stood out to you too huh?  Doesn't sound like she is planning on staying there to me. :skeptic: 

I suppose the "for now" could be interpreted the way most of us are- that she has plans (in media or elsewhere), but it may also be a way to try to get people to think she fell for a guy who's not in Atlanta and she would possibly relocate for him.

Good point!

I was going to say it was a slip, because she DID chose a F1 who doesn't live in Atlanta and might possibly be moving after she copies JPG and Nikki and dates for awhile to make sure. lolWow that's a mouthful of translation out of a couple of words. laugh out loud

If she finished law school in spring 2012 and had to take the bar, she probably started practicing very late 2012, the she left to tape the bachelor around September 2013 and really hasn't been back since?  Wow, sounds like a real dream to me that she couldn't run away from quick enough.  

I had wanted Marcus for F1, but I am going to switch to Nick for F1 and the spoiler being a foiler.

Make me team FreeMarcus/Josh!

As a mom-in-law of fairly young attny--I can't agree more.
I have nothing against chasing your dreams. All of us should find something in life we love and be lucky enough to be able to do it for a living!
I think after a year of hard work and long, grueling hours, reality set in and Andi jumped at a chance to do something fun after a year of "drudgery".  Nothing wrong with a career change. If this is not what she really desires I hope she does move on.  I am amazed the DA office is holding her job.

Kasha, I have no problem with her changing her mind, as long as she says it.

Fulton county is a very busy DAs office, I wonder if they didn't so much hold her job as they can make room due to be overworked if she actually does come back.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 14, 2014 8:32 pm

sdmom wrote:Hi folks, may I ask prayers for wild fires in San Diego? We had to leave our house but at least we are safe. My son has a friend's house is destroyed and fires are in various parts of San Diego county. Pray especially for those brave fire fighters.

That is very scary! Prayers going out to you and all in the area!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 14, 2014 11:34 pm

notarose wrote:Seems the catch phrase for this season will be "softer side".  CH and Andi have been using that phrase.  

I think that comes as a calculated response to some of the negative criticism she received as a result of her treatment of JPab after the FD. While some loved it, there were just as many who didn't and felt she was way over the top in her response and went after him that way because she was gunning for the Bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 15, 2014 12:02 am

sdmom wrote:Hi folks, may I ask prayers for wild fires in San Diego? We had to leave our house but at least we are safe. My son has a friend's house is destroyed and fires are in various parts of San Diego county. Pray especially for those brave fire fighters.

Hope you're safe! We almost had to evacuate last night too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 15, 2014 1:10 am

momoftrips wrote:
Meet Atlanta’s Andi Dorfman, the latest ‘Bachelorette’ returning to ABC May 19

By Rodney Ho

Andi Dorfman doesn’t consider herself an idealistic pie-in-the-sky romanticist.

In fact, the 27-year-old Buckhead resident is a gang prosecutor and assistant district attorney in Fulton County, not a job for a wallflower.
THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 1001" - In the premiere episode, 25 eligible men come from all over to try and win Andi's heart. Her nervousness melts away as soon as she begins to meet the bachelors, who are just as anxious and excited as she is, on the tenth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series, "The Bachelorette," premiering on MONDAY, MAY 19 at a special time (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/Rick Rowell) ANDI DORFMAN
THE BACHELORETTE – “Episode 1001″ – In the premiere episode, 25 eligible men come from all over to try and win Andi’s heart. Her nervousness melts away as soon as she begins to meet the bachelors, who are just as anxious and excited as she is, on the tenth edition of the female version of ABC’s popular romance reality series, “The Bachelorette,” premiering on MONDAY, MAY 19 at a special time (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/Rick Rowell)
ANDI DORFMAN

But Dorfman has fully embraced the concept of falling in love on reality TV, starring in the ABC show “The Bachelorette,” which returns for its 10th season tonight at 8.

“I am excited to see the journey I lived play out on camera,” Dorfman said in a recent interview soon after she finished taping. She wouldn’t say whether she picked a man to marry or not, but the 25 men she picks from are almost universally physically attractive and brave (or foolhardy) enough to seek love in front of the cameras.

She said she was only an intermittent “Bachelor” watcher over the first 17 seasons (“The girlie part of me loved the rose, the getaways, the romance, even if it was a little cheesy,” she said.) Her girlfriends last year cajoled her into showing up for a casting call in Atlanta.

Much to her surprise, ABC liked her and placed her into the pool of 25 women seeking Juan Pablo Galavis‘ heart in the season that aired earlier this year. Ultimately, she and Galavis connected enough for her to make it to the final four. He even met her family in Atlanta.

Despite his charming demeanor, Dorfman found Galavis’ communication skills lacking. She dumped him before he had a chance to drop her, which endeared her to many of the viewers. ABC producers typically pick the next “Bachelorette” from the pool of contestants on “The Bachelor” who didn’t get a proposal. They asked Dorfman.

“I was only expecting to stay a couple of weeks,” she said. “It was very flattering. At first I said, ‘I don’t know if you want me. I’m kind of boring!’ “

The Fulton County District Attorney’s office granted her the time off to tape both shows but didn’t force her to leave her job.

“I’m glad I wasn’t given an ultimatum” of the job or the show, she said. “I couldn’t be more appreciative.”

She said she’s had long-term relationships in the past but none of them clicked when it came to marriage. She is ready to find the right man. She wants a guy who is cool with her career aspirations, communicates well and wants a family. Otherwise, she said she didn’t want to create an exacting list of requirements.

One of the 25 bachelors is University of Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray’s older brother Josh.

Dorfman, who grew up in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek area, wouldn’t convey her feelings about any particular bachelors, but Murray has a couple of factors going for him.

Murray, who played a couple of college football games for the Bulldogs, also lives in Atlanta. Plus, Dorfman’s parents and older sister Rachel attended UGA . Dorfman graduated Louisiana State University in 2009 and received her law degree from Wake Forest in 2012.

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2014/05/14/meet-atlantas-andi-dorfman-the-latest-bachelorette-returning-to-abc-may-19/

This is the complete article:

Posted: 2:40 pm Wednesday, May 14th, 2014
Meet Atlanta’s Andi Dorfman, the latest ‘Bachelorette’ returning to ABC May 19

By Rodney Ho

Andi Dorfman doesn’t consider herself an idealistic pie-in-the-sky romantic.
In fact, the 27-year-old Buckhead resident is a gang prosecutor and assistant district attorney in Fulton County, not a job for a wallflower.
But Dorfman has fully embraced the concept of falling in love on reality TV, starring in the ABC show “The Bachelorette,” which returns for its 10th season tonight at 8.
“I am excited to see the journey I lived play out on camera,” Dorfman said in a recent interview soon after she finished taping. She wouldn’t say whether she picked a man to marry or not, but the 25 men she picks from are almost universally physically attractive and brave (or foolhardy) enough to seek love in front of the cameras.
She said she was only an intermittent “Bachelor” watcher over the first 17 seasons (“The girlie part of me loved the rose, the getaways, the romance, even if it was a little cheesy,” she said.) Her girlfriends last year cajoled her into showing up for a casting call in Atlanta.
Much to her surprise, ABC liked her and placed her into the pool of 25 women seeking Juan Pablo Galavis‘ heart in the season that aired earlier this year. Ultimately, she and Galavis connected enough for her to make it to the final four. He even met her family in Atlanta.
Despite his charming demeanor, Dorfman found Galavis’ communication skills lacking. She dumped him before he had a chance to drop her, which endeared her to many of the viewers. ABC producers typically pick the next “Bachelorette” from the pool of contestants on “The Bachelor” who didn’t get a proposal. They asked Dorfman.
“I was only expecting to stay a couple of weeks,” she said. “It was very flattering. At first I said, ‘I don’t know if you want me. I’m kind of boring!’ “
The Fulton County District Attorney’s office granted her the time off to tape both shows but didn’t force her to leave her job.
“I’m glad I wasn’t given an ultimatum” of the job or the show, she said. “I couldn’t be more appreciative.”
She said she’s had long-term relationships in the past but none of them clicked when it came to marriage. She is ready to find the right man. She wants a guy who is cool with her career aspirations, communicates well and wants a family. Otherwise, she said she didn’t want to create an exacting list of requirements.
One of the 25 bachelors is former University of Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray’s older brother Josh.
Dorfman, who grew up in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek area, wouldn’t convey her feelings about any particular bachelors, but 29-year-old Murray has a couple of factors going for him.
Murray, who played a couple of college football games for the Bulldogs, also lives in Atlanta. Plus, Dorfman’s parents and older sister Rachel attended UGA . Dorfman graduated Louisiana State University in 2009 and received her law degree from Wake Forest in 2012.
He is the 25th and final man who arrives out of the limos in the first episode (which I screened). Looking tan and dapper, Murray immediately mentions the Atlanta connection to her and says, “We’re neighbors already!” He later tells the cameras, “Andi is ridiculously beautiful. I just can’t wait to talk to her and get to know her more.”
She was equally effusive: “Josh M is my type. Nailed it. Pegged it. Damn!”
Another candidate Eric Hill died in a paragliding accident after he left the show but before taping was over. Clearly, he was not in the final round. But Dorfman, in an earlier press conference, said “it was crushing, devastating whenever you lose somebody you know. He became part of the family.”
Chris Harrison, the host of the show, offers a dedication to Hill in the opening moments of Monday’s episode.
On the show, she said, “I love my job. I love the challenge every day. I love fighting crime… It’s fun. It’s empowering. Leaving is very difficult for me.”
But then she offers up that romantic side of her, while images of her at Piedmont Park are shown: “I get a second chance at this insanely amazing opportunity. This is my shot at love and enjoying my life with somebody.”

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2014/05/14/meet-atlantas-andi-dorfman-the-latest-bachelorette-returning-to-abc-may-19/

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu May 15, 2014 1:24 am

Crazy how much pre season chat there is about Josh - and obviously being the last one in and saying they are neighbours is pretty interesting!!!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 15, 2014 4:04 am

emad0722 wrote:Crazy how much pre season chat there is about Josh - and obviously being the last one in and saying they are neighbours is pretty interesting!!!
Almost like it's too good of a set up????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 15, 2014 9:55 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
emad0722 wrote:Crazy how much pre season chat there is about Josh - and obviously being the last one in and saying they are neighbours is pretty interesting!!!
Almost like it's too good of a set up????

Certainly something we haven't seen before for any contestant have we ?
This together with RS gushing about the couple after watching the first episode is very surprising. I feel the moon must be blue this cycle.

ETA : This article is obviously just the writers re-cap after previewing the premier epi. Can't say that he has not heard the spoilers so that possibly takes into account his bias.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 15, 2014 10:29 am

I would assume everyone writing about this show in any capacity knows about Steve and comes in prespoiled to not look dumb later. We'll see if this is another hoax or Josh really is that perfect match, obvious f1 and everything else he's pegged to be right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 am

I bet to willing on the : family oriented - strong- confident yet vulnerable refer to the spoiled F1. Also, the latter atribute Will be incorporated in his storyline , hence his biggest fear: she may not love me as much as i love her. Different season, same storyboard. Classic Smiley

Also, she Does believe in love at the First sight. I bet they Will instill this theme clearly/vAguely on ep1.

I may just skip the season, and ffwd to finale to may find out that i didnt miss a thing laugh out loud. Thanks 4 the article!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 15, 2014 11:34 am

Just my two cents, but I think production knows that Josh is a guy that even the viewers who aren't into spoilers will think she will pick. They can't hide him because he's not unsuspecting like Catherine for example. I really think they're going to show a ton of the F4 and they're going to kind of pit Nick and Josh against each other. The guy she would usually go for and the guy that usually isn't her type. I bet it will show her, especially down the stretch, talk about how confused she is because they're two different people and so forth. That's just my opinion, but it seems like they're already doing that in the first episode. We'll see Andi say Josh is her type and we get her saying Nick isn't someone she would usually go for.

I actually think that's a pretty good story line considering we should be able to see her relationships with the both of them grow. If the first episode is any indicator, I'm really looking forward to the F2 getting air time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

As for the media, they know who RS has spoiled as the F1. Every article there is going to be some mention of Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 88 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 71 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie