SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 71 of 88 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 79 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue May 20, 2014 5:20 pm

I will quote Sean's tweet from last night when Chris was begging.... Please make it stop.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue May 20, 2014 6:39 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Maybe he's got something on the producers/Millsy/MF?  He'll be on BIP, count on it, so why did we need to see him last night?

To get people talking about him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 20, 2014 6:45 pm

atem wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Maybe he's got something on the producers/Millsy/MF?  He'll be on BIP, count on it, so why did we need to see him last night?

To get people talking about him.

Yes, that's right, it's working. Too bad its all in a negative light which makes it worse for him.  stupid 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:48 pm

All publicity is good publicity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:All publicity is good publicity.

That's the saying.  :yes: But I guess it's what you want from it.(publicity=$ ?)
If you lose respect or integrity, it's a big price to pay. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:All publicity is good publicity.

That's the saying.  :yes: But I guess it's what you want from it.(publicity=$ ?)
If you lose respect or integrity, it's a big price to pay. JMOAA

That's true but if you don't have the bolded part to begin with he really has nothing to lose which is a sorry thing for us viewers that have to suffer through his shenanigans Rolling Eyes .
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Andi is on E! News right now. They should put the clip up later on the website.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:45 pm

The E interview was cute. They brought up Juan Pablo's message to her and she said "it's like the breakup that won't ever end". She said she's scared everyday of letting the outcome slip out and she just wants everyone to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 20, 2014 8:48 pm

dpao84 wrote:The E interview was cute. They brought up Juan Pablo's message to her and she said "it's like the breakup that won't ever end". She said she's scared everyday of letting the outcome slip out and she just wants everyone to know.

Does she sound very happy? She looks it in all post-show pictures so far.  Smiley 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Giuliana kept asking if she was in love etc.. And she just had a big grin on her face. Definitely seems happy. Said she'll be in Atlanta as the show is airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 pm

dpao84 wrote:The E interview was cute. They brought up Juan Pablo's message to her and she said "it's like the breakup that won't ever end". She said she's scared everyday of letting the outcome slip out and she just wants everyone to know.
That's hysterical!! Josh is totally right in his intro vid- she's one fiesty girl. I think he can handle it.  Praying 

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 20, 2014 8:53 pm

dpao84 wrote:Giuliana kept asking if she was in love etc.. And she just had a big grin on her face. Definitely seems happy. Said she'll be in Atlanta as the show is airing.

Thank you! I don't think she can hide her happiness. I'm happy for her no matter who she chose. I do think that Josh's 1-1 with her was flirty and she was definitely interested.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 88 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 79 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie