SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 72 of 88 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 80 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 20, 2014 8:55 pm

atem wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Maybe he's got something on the producers/Millsy/MF?  He'll be on BIP, count on it, so why did we need to see him last night?

To get people talking about him.

LOL atem, that's why HE wants to be on, but why do WE need to see him?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Tue May 20, 2014 9:02 pm

:pinkaw:  I didn't see the interview but she seems head over heels in love.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue May 20, 2014 9:06 pm

dpao84 wrote:The E interview was cute. They brought up Juan Pablo's message to her and she said "it's like the breakup that won't ever end". She said she's scared everyday of letting the outcome slip out and she just wants everyone to know.

Thanks to RS and Nick, everyone does know. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:07 pm

I agree, I just want to see her really fall in love and I think that has happened. Sure looks that way. Her banter with Josh was very cute... Sometimes we have a "type" for a reason, that's just the kind of person we're attracted to. I can see her picturing her future with Josh and his lifestyle at the end and it probably just seemed right. Not to mention I'm sure, as we'll get to see, they have a great chemistry too.

I saw Andi and Marcus in CT and there was total physical attraction there, and I think there's going to be an emotional connection w Nick but I think there will be both with Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue May 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Seriously, Andi has the best sense of style in Bachelorette history. All of her outfits looks so perfect, like she owns a stylist wardrobe.. I keep gettin impressed by her looks all the time.  :halo: 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue May 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 2r39xt1

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydeelove Tue May 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Aww i am so happy for her. I cant wait to see her love story. Maybe this season we will actually see the love story and not too much drama.

kaydeelove

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 20, 2014 11:09 pm

They showed a new preview for next week. They showed the group date where they strip down..hot hot hot! In a PI, Brian said he might have to go to church tomorrow! Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 20, 2014 11:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:They showed a new preview for next week. They showed the group date where they strip down..hot hot hot! In a PI, Brian said he might have to go to church tomorrow! Lol

This I have to see. Brian is just too cute. I wonder if he will be doing a bit of the narration this season. Hope so.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:They showed a new preview for next week. They showed the group date where they strip down..hot hot hot! In a PI, Brian said he might have to go to church tomorrow! Lol

This I have to see. Brian is just too cute. I wonder if he will be doing a bit of the narration this season. Hope so.

I do hope so too...!..on another note :Brian should meet San IRL  Praying cheerleader  . Sorry San, I love to tease you ... giggling  bestbud! . I would have snatched him if I were single..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 20, 2014 11:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:

From your post to the editors' ears. I need more Brian in my life.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 12:08 am

umngirl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

From your post to the editors' ears. I need more Brian in my life.

Amen. I guess I have to cheering you on as well umn!  giggling :bigsmile: cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 88 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 80 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie