SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 37 of 88 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 62 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 11:39 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Oh man! CH had me really wonder  by saying Andi is analytical and methodological in approaching the guys laugh out loud

I carelessly imagining her has a full long checklist for each guys.
-hot/cute : checked  -not saying ess ok too often:checked
- articulative:checked -good kisser: checked -great family:checked  
-loaded:checked  -bright future:checked. -willing to move to Atl: checked   -Yummy shirtless : checked
- superb in bed passionate : checked  -pops Hy love him : checked .., and so on  laugh out loud

How about that?    giggling

Without going into their individual threads ....what do the top 4 do for a living ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sat May 03, 2014 12:07 am

Josh is a finance adviser, Marcus works for American Cyto? (muscles), Chris has farm land and as in real estate among other things to do with farming and Nick I think works for a marketing co. or something like that ~ I didn't go back to their individual threads so I have a 50/50 chance of being right.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 03, 2014 12:08 am

^^^ That's a decent recap.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 12:15 am

Thanks SLA.

So of these guys Chris would possibly have the most trouble moving to a big city unless Andi does not plan on staying A DA for long.
Plus he got a date in ep2 and so far we have never had an F1 with a first date in ep2.
On the other hand Nick was FIR and only Roberto has made F1 with an FIR. JesseC was one of many FIRs so does that count ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 03, 2014 12:44 am

nd4reality wrote:Thanks SLA.

So of these guys Chris would possibly have the most trouble moving to a big city unless Andi does not plan on staying A DA for long.
Plus he got a date in ep2 and so far we have never had an F1 with a first date in ep2.
On the other hand Nick was FIR and only Roberto has made F1 with an FIR. JesseC was one of many FIRs so does that count ?

Andi's sister was a lawyer in Georgia and is now a marine biologist (same as her husband), living in SD. Maybe Andi is just as flexible and wouldn't have a problem with doing something else, if she is not fully in love with being a DA.

...Marcus, along with his bro-in-law, owns and operates a company called American Cryotherapy, in Texas...Chris is also rumoured to be super rich.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 03, 2014 2:50 am

SLA44 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ryan was so quiet and introverted. He typically seemed to hang back in group settings so therefore he probably had problems joining in some drunken frat type activities that season seemed to have. Maybe all seasons has that but they happened to show it that season.

That sounds like what we are hearing about Marcus as well.   hmmm 
Wonder what we will find out about Chris? Maybe he will be the F1?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 03, 2014 2:53 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Eric Passed Away and the news broke during Marcus's HTD. Thats why many folks here thought they (Andi-Marcus) had the sadz Eric convo at the mall.

I didn't realize that Andi possibly knew on Marcus' HT. Ouch.

My guess is that they told them all together...perhaps at the RC after all the HD were finished? It would seem a bit unfair to the guys that had their dates after they found out about the tragedy. It would be hard to get into the spirit of a shallow reality TV dating show after learning that someone you had been with just a few short weeks ago had suddenly died. It certainly would lessen the impact of not getting the stupid rose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat May 03, 2014 3:03 am

Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Eric Passed Away and the news broke during Marcus's HTD. Thats why many folks here thought they (Andi-Marcus) had the sadz Eric convo at the mall.

My guess is that they told them all together...perhaps at the RC after all the HD were finished? It would seem a bit unfair to the guys that had their dates after they found out about the tragedy. It would be hard to get into the spirit of a shallow reality TV dating show after learning that someone you had been with just a few short weeks ago had suddenly died. It certainly would lessen the impact of not getting the stupid rose.

The only reason that I think they might have told Andi and Marcus that day is because the HTD was out in public and there was a risk someone could have shouted something out about it as they walked down the street. It just seemed to me that Andi and Marcus looked pretty somber in the pictures that RS had taken and that is the reason that I thought maybe they had been told.  no idea 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat May 03, 2014 3:16 am

I'm surprised RS didn't accidently come up to their table and tell them.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 03, 2014 5:38 am

nd4reality wrote:Thanks SLA.

I don't think so.  I think he has as good if not better chance.  Not only is he into farming and can widdle into almost anywhere with that which if I remember right, someone saying it is big around Atlanta, he's also into real estate which can be practiced anywhere.

ETA: Just wanted to add another thought I had....wouldn't it be a hoot if Chris was the F1 since it's thought it isn't possible

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat May 03, 2014 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 5:46 am

IrishGal wrote:I'm surprised RS didn't accidently come up to their table and tell them.

If not bc Adam the producer was sitting across RS's table and keep an eye on him... laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 03, 2014 11:09 am

Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I agree Sprite. We all know the Bachelor production team has a bunch of slime balls, but it would make the most sense to tell Andi and her F4 together probably before the rose ceremony. There's no way they would tell them on one of the hometown dates because that just wouldn't be fair to Andi or the guy she was with and since this is just so tragic, I do think they would have some respect about it. I don't even think those pictures of Andi and Marcus look somber. To me it looks like a normal couple holding hands at a mall having a conversation. For all we know, Reality Steve could have taken those pictures in a 20 second span, so it didn't get a mix of emotions from them. Considering it was the afternoon while they were there, I doubt some stranger mentioned it to them. I think Reality Steve mentioned that all that was there were businessmen and an elderly couple.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 88 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 62 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie