SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 88 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 63 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 11:18 am

IrishGal wrote:I'm surprised RS didn't accidently come up to their table and tell them.

I don't know if you were being serious but this is me when I read that ...........
 spitcoffee 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Eric Passed Away and the news broke during Marcus's HTD. Thats why many folks here thought they (Andi-Marcus) had the sadz Eric convo at the mall.

I didn't realize that Andi possibly knew on Marcus' HT. Ouch.

My guess is that they told them all together...perhaps at the RC after all the HD were finished? It would seem a bit unfair to the guys that had their dates after they found out about the tragedy. It would be hard to get into the spirit of a shallow reality TV dating show after learning that someone you had been with just a few short weeks ago had suddenly died. It certainly would lessen the impact of not getting the stupid rose.

I agree Sprite. We all know the Bachelor production team has a bunch of slime balls, but it would make the most sense to tell Andi and her F4 together probably before the rose ceremony. There's no way they would tell them on one of the hometown dates because that just wouldn't be fair to Andi or the guy she was with and since this is just so tragic, I do think they would have some respect about it. I don't even think those pictures of Andi and Marcus look somber. To me it looks like a normal couple holding hands at a mall having a conversation. For all we know, Reality Steve could have taken those pictures in a 20 second span, so it didn't get a mix of emotions from them. Considering it was the afternoon while they were there, I doubt some stranger mentioned it to them. I think Reality Steve mentioned that all that was there were businessmen and an elderly couple.

I'm surprised RS didn't turn on his cam video instead of just snapping pictures. (Either he himself or one of his friends whomever was stalking that day).

I am actually of the opinion that the conversation between Andi/Marcus was not about Eric at all, they would have been way more upset. But that is just me.

ETA : Is there any way to know if the first episode is edited and in the can ? Could someone tweet one of the producers and ask? tia

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 03, 2014 12:46 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Eric Passed Away and the news broke during Marcus's HTD. Thats why many folks here thought they (Andi-Marcus) had the sadz Eric convo at the mall.

My guess is that they told them all together...perhaps at the RC after all the HD were finished? It would seem a bit unfair to the guys that had their dates after they found out about the tragedy. It would be hard to get into the spirit of a shallow reality TV dating show after learning that someone you had been with just a few short weeks ago had suddenly died. It certainly would lessen the impact of not getting the stupid rose.

The only reason that I think they might have told Andi and Marcus that day is because the HTD was out in public and there was a risk someone could have shouted something out about it as they walked down the street.  It just seemed to me that Andi and Marcus looked pretty somber in the pictures that RS had taken and that is the reason that I thought maybe they had been told.  no idea 

Let's face it, there are not that many people that are into this show as we all are. Most people don't read about the spoilers as they are happening or even once the show starts. I doubt that many people were aware of the circumstances...maybe if it had been in Utah. The odds of someone just spilling the news would be greatest with invested family members and not random strangers who would have very little chance getting close to them due to all the production people around them. I think the reason that they looked somber...and I wrote this after first seeing those pictures...is they just weren't all that into each other and were going through the motions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat May 03, 2014 2:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I agree Sprite. We all know the Bachelor production team has a bunch of slime balls, but it would make the most sense to tell Andi and her F4 together probably before the rose ceremony. There's no way they would tell them on one of the hometown dates because that just wouldn't be fair to Andi or the guy she was with and since this is just so tragic, I do think they would have some respect about it. I don't even think those pictures of Andi and Marcus look somber. To me it looks like a normal couple holding hands at a mall having a conversation. For all we know, Reality Steve could have taken those pictures in a 20 second span, so it didn't get a mix of emotions from them. Considering it was the afternoon while they were there, I doubt some stranger mentioned it to them. I think Reality Steve mentioned that all that was there were businessmen and an elderly couple.

I'm surprised RS didn't turn on his cam video instead of just snapping pictures. (Either he himself or one of his friends whomever was stalking that day).

I am actually of the opinion that the conversation between Andi/Marcus was not about Eric at all, they would have been way more upset. But that is just me.

ETA : Is there any way to know if the first episode is edited and in the can ? Could someone tweet one of the producers and ask? tia

First episode completely done. The "rough cut" of episode 2 and 3 is also done.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 2:09 pm

^^^ Nice thanks.

At least we know that it in the can prior to even the actual F3 RC and so the "edit" may be completely misleading in terms of who is F1. Do I read that correctly ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 3:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ Nice thanks.

At least we know that it in the can prior to even the actual F3 RC and so the "edit" may be completely misleading in terms of who is F1. Do I read that correctly ?

I would think at this point, they all know who she is going to choose if in fact she chooses anyone. They probably already know exactly how they will edit most of the season IMO. I know nothing or nobody laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ Nice thanks.

I would think at this point, they all know who she is going to choose if in fact she chooses anyone. They probably already know exactly how they will edit most of the season IMO. I know nothing or nobody laugh out loud

Possible though for Des' season brooks would have just about walked at this point and she would have still been confused. Just saying.
Unless the lead has an all or nothing attitude.

Anyway Chloep I have another question. Do you know approximately when the season previews (both the Intro to the season on premier night and the Extended Season Preview) will be done ? It would be interesting to know how many days apart each of them are canned because the extended preview (shown at the end of Episode1) always have more scenes of the FDs etc that the Intro to the season (shown at the begining of episode1). Thanks for finding this out.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 4:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Possible though for Des' season brooks would have just about walked at this point and she would have still been confused. Just saying.
Unless the lead has an all or nothing attitude.

Anyway Chloep I have another question. Do you know approximately when the season previews (both the Intro to the season on premier night and the Extended Season Preview) will be done ? It would be interesting to know how many days apart each of them are canned because the extended preview (shown at the end of Episode1) always have more scenes of the FDs etc that the Intro to the season (shown at the begining of episode1). Thanks for finding this out.

There is usually a F3 that walks, leaving the lead totally confused. We've seen it happen many times. It's just one of the reasons I think they know at this point how most of the season will be edited. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat May 03, 2014 5:01 pm

They should be about done with the season preview(they usually finish that around the F3 RC).
The extended preview is put together right after the FRC.(just in case there is a big shocker/game changer at the FRC) I'd say at this point they pretty much have their story-lines established, they know the edit(/role) of each contestant, they know who they'd like to be the next lead...etc)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Thanks.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 04, 2014 12:49 am

ABC 'The Bachelorette' 2014: Host Chris Harrison Says Next Andi Dorfman Season Is Like Trista's

According to host Chris Harrison, the upcoming season of "The Bachelorette" is, of course, filled with drama. Unlike the last season of "The Bachelor," it's not the star who's bringing the theatrics this time around.

According to Harrison, the next round of the ABC reality dating show might remind fans of a previous season.

"This season reminded me a little of the guys from Trista's season," Harrison said in an interview with ABC News. "It was a really close-knit group ... and that's a good thing, but it's also a bad thing because it's not a fraternity.

As we learned from Bachelorette Andi Dorfman's run on Juan Pablo Galavis' season of "The Bachelor," she demands respect.

"[She] wants the guys to be there for her," Harrison continued. "That always gives you some issues along the way. These seasons never go smoothly and there are always going to be bumps in the road."

Still, Harrison says that working on the new season has been "a breath of fresh air" as he watches Dorfman "handle her business." He describes the assistant district attorney from Atlanta as "vulnerable, sweet, and a woman who wants to find love."

"Because of her background, she's very analytical, and she's methodical about approaching things almost like a case," he said. "She's a great investigator."

According to Harrison, Dorfman has actually taken the time to know her suitors intimately, a category in which she thought Galavis needed improvement.

"She knows more about these guys in a very short time than any of our bachelorettes have known in an entire season," Harrison gushed. "You can ask her about the final 10 guys and she could name every brother, parent. It's astounding!"

Earlier, a source who E! News says "works on the show," claimed that "The Bachelorette" producers also have nothing but nice things to say about "awesome" Dorfman.

"The guys love her as do the producers," the anonymous source said. "... It's going well, which is not to say there's not some bumps, but overall it is looking like a really good season."
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 04, 2014 2:32 am

Like they would admit their season sucks?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 88 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 63 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie