SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 63 of 88 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 75 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:22 pm

relaxing wrote:Long-winded post coming:

I tend to agree Mura.  With the fact that Josh was an obvious choice for her anyway, plus his absence from the early commercials, and the scenes from the trailer, I think the spoilers + sleuthing all point to Josh, thus far.   It seems more likely to me Chris or Marcus would be the surprise F1, than Nick after that season preview.   We'll see what RS has, but I suspect we do already know how this one will end.

That doesn't bother me - I made the choice to read the spoilers and follow the sleuthing, so I can't then say it will bore me to know what happens.  It's the characters and details that will be fun to watch. I still think this seems like the best crop of guys since Ali and I think Andi will be an entertaining lead, in many ways - tantrums & scolding included with having good connections with several great guys.

I'm a bit bummed that my guess is as soon as she met Josh (I believe they didn't know each other but she certainly knew of him and his family) she would know of his families local celebrity and status, the fact that his brother was about to become a NFL QB, that he'd be an exciting pick to her family and friends, etc.  Several things to draw her to him and make him a major front runner before even having a converstation or going on a date.  That's the thing that seems unfair in a way.

If they have great love story I'm sure I'll love watching it.  I know I'll love some of the other guys.  And overall I think I'll love the season.  I'm not expecting a surprise ending, but you never know until you watch.

clapping! :yes: :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ilb123 Sun May 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Love your Analysis relaxsing clapping! :yes: yes 

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Really well put relaxing. You summed up a lot of my thoughts as well.

One thing I question though is whether or not Andi knew who he was right away. I honestly don't think they have met before. If they did that would be extremely difficult to pull off. Regardless, she obviously knew about Aaron, but I'm not so sure she already knew of Josh. Or if she did, it was very little so would she really know who he was right away? It should be interesting to see if she does recognize him or how soon he tells her exactly who he is.

I'm in agreement that I'll probably love the season. For the most part I do like Andi and she picked a great F4. It's the first season where I really like all four of them and three of them are my favorites. With Des I only loved Chris so it was quite a boring season for me up until the end of course. Andi would be lucky to end up with any of the F4.

If Josh is her F1, I look forward to seeing their love story. It's just my opinion, but the fact that they have so much in common and live in the same city it will just make it more believable for me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:35 pm

relaxing wrote:Long-winded post coming:

I tend to agree Mura.  With the fact that Josh was an obvious choice for her anyway, plus his absence from the early commercials, and the scenes from the trailer, I think the spoilers + sleuthing all point to Josh, thus far.   It seems more likely to me Chris or Marcus would be the surprise F1, than Nick after that season preview.   We'll see what RS has, but I suspect we do already know how this one will end.

That doesn't bother me - I made the choice to read the spoilers and follow the sleuthing, so I can't then say it will bore me to know what happens.  It's the characters and details that will be fun to watch. I still think this seems like the best crop of guys since Ali and I think Andi will be an entertaining lead, in many ways - tantrums & scolding included with having good connections with several great guys.

I'm a bit bummed that my guess is as soon as she met Josh (I believe they didn't know each other but she certainly knew of him and his family) she would know of his families local celebrity and status, the fact that his brother was about to become a NFL QB, that he'd be an exciting pick to her family and friends, etc.  Several things to draw her to him and make him a major front runner before even having a converstation or going on a date.  That's the thing that seems unfair in a way.

If they have great love story I'm sure I'll love watching it.  I know I'll love some of the other guys.  And overall I think I'll love the season.  I'm not expecting a surprise ending, but you never know until you watch.

Thanks 4 the response relaxing ! IKR??

Oh and no worries , I found your posts are always enjoyable :yes:

Sadly I also still in my temporary conclusion that Chris as next TB and Marcus MIA (and less screen preview time) has smth to do with him not in a really good term with TPTB (I do hope I'm wrong). I have said it in other thread, unless if you are a Courtney or Vienna, they won't show a F1 argue with anyone on the preview. Poor Nick laugh out loud.

I guess I'm gonna do hit and run this season. I can't stand TPTB's laziness, it took all the fun for me ..giggling. This season I'm gonna do a wild speculation feasibility study...Smiley. I just need to find out at the finale whether all my hypothesis bo preview will hold some truth to it. Smiley
(For the record I never believe Stevie 100% as you can prolly tell on Des's laugh out loud )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Loved your post Relaxing! I just want to enjoy the season!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 18, 2014 9:17 pm

She just aced it announcing One Republic on the Billboard Music Awards. I think I heard them say she's going to be on DWTS tomorrow night. She's in her element that's for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 18, 2014 9:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She just aced it announcing One Republic on the Billboard Music Awards. I think I heard them say she's going to be on DWTS tomorrow night. She's in her element that's for sure.

Do you think that it is possible that she ends up liking the limelight and wanting to stay in it? Lol Nothing wrong with that. Just curious!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun May 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Does anybody know when Andi presents on BBA?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 18, 2014 9:33 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She just aced it announcing One Republic on the Billboard Music Awards. I think I heard them say she's going to be on DWTS tomorrow night. She's in her element that's for sure.

Do you think that it is possible that she ends up liking the limelight and wanting to stay in it? Lol Nothing wrong with that. Just curious!

I think it is more than possible, I think it is highly probable and already in the works....hence the announcing at the Billboard Music Awards. I bet she will be well rewarded for her take down of Jpab last season and the tears and drama that awaits us on the new one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Kaltie wrote:Does anybody know when Andi presents on BBA?

She introduced One Republic like 15 minutes ago.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun May 18, 2014 9:35 pm

umngirl wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Does anybody know when Andi presents on BBA?

She introduced One Republic like 15 minutes ago.

Dang it, I missed it.  hmmm 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun May 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I think it is more than possible, I think it is highly probable and already in the works....hence the announcing at the Billboard Music Awards. I bet she will be well rewarded for her take down of Jpab last season and the tears and drama that awaits us on the new one.

I'm going to search for your posts this season, I won't have to post that way.  laugh out loud 

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 88 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 75 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie