SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 33 of 88 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 60 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 12:34 pm

I can't remember Deanna's BBQ - would someone please refresh my memory?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 12:38 pm

SLA44 wrote:I can't remember Deanna's BBQ - would someone please refresh my memory?

They had a bbq party (day) on her season and the guys were all chilling and having fun with each other and not paying too much attention to her.
She threw a real hissy fit.

:P 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 12:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I can't remember Deanna's BBQ - would someone please refresh my memory?

They had a bbq party (day) on her season and the guys were all chilling and having fun with each other and not paying too much attention to her.

giggling Thank you, I guess from what CH was saying in the US Weekly piece that sure could be an Andi scene this season.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 1:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sophienette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Do you guys remember the guy on Ali's season who was 24 ? He got one of the first dates of the season  and was on BP ? He was so young and hot and got married very shortly after his stint on BP.
So there are guys that are ready to settle down young.
ETA: On the flip side we had Brad who I loved both times but he seems not ready despite being a "perfect" bachelor age wise.

Molly if I recall was 24 when she came on the show for Jason and look how that turned out.
Yes we will get a whole bunch of young future starlets as possible contestants but IMO that is better than a bunch of 30 something ladies behaving like children. JMO.

I would be so down with seen Marcus for an entire season. Yummy !

My hubby was 26 when we got married, 28 when we had our girl. Just saying Smiley

We were both 25 when we got married and had 2 boys before we turned 30. My husband knew he was a done deal (with me) when we were just out of high school. We've been married 20 years so there are "settling" guys out there laugh out loud.

I think the fear of his youth on this board has more to do with the maturity of girls they would get for him. Though IMO some older bachelors have got very immature older girls on this seasons as well.
Jesse Palmers season made some  convinced that having an older lead is better  :yellowsleptic: 

That is exactly my fear it is not Marcus but what TPTB would select for his contestants that has me worried. From what I have seen of Marcus I like him and he sure doesn't appear to act like the dumb ass 25 year old Chris Buskowski did on Emily's season - always trying to prove what a man he was - Yuk!! Marcus doesn't have to prove that - he is a man and a very handsome one at that!

I also agree that there are many men out there that are ready to get married at 25 or 26 and some that are not ready to get married well into their 30's. It's this show and it's producer's that I have a problem with when it comes to someone like Marcus.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 02, 2014 1:22 pm

SLA44 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

giggling Thank you, I guess from what CH was saying in the US Weekly piece that sure could be an Andi scene this season.

I actually take the thought of Andi wanting the guys to be there for her a little differently. If she really has gotten to know so much about the guys- the final 10 as CH says, I think she wants them to have invested enough to know those same things about her- they only have to know about her, not 10 girls. So she wants them invested in the process. The truth is, the guys hang out together and a lot of guys just don't pay that much attention to the facts, they just know if they enjoy the company. I don't know that Andi wants them to fawn over her, but she wants them to have taken things seriously. And I think that's who you see in the f4- those who really took the time to know her. And isn't that really what we, the viewers, would like to see in the end- a couple that at least knows enough about one another the a relationship has a chance?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 1:44 pm

jcrbil wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I actually take the thought of Andi wanting the guys to be there for her a little differently.  If she really has gotten to know so much about the guys- the final 10 as CH says, I think she wants them to have invested enough to know those same things about her- they only have to know about her, not 10 girls.  So she wants them invested in the process.  The truth is, the guys hang out together and a lot of guys just don't pay that much attention to the facts, they just know if they enjoy the company.  I don't know that Andi wants them to fawn over her, but she wants them to have taken things seriously. And I think that's who you see in the f4- those who really took the time to know her.  And isn't that really what we, the viewers, would like to see in the end- a couple that at least knows enough about one another the a relationship has a chance?

Yes IA and she was right about JP not being interested in knowing about her. I think that is very important to Andi and it should be. Andi does not seem like the type of person that needs to be fawned over but she does need to be treated with respect.

I do think that Andi is going to be a good bachelorette and this will be a good season. I don't think she will put up with a lot of BS from anyone and am looking forward to seeing how she handles the guys. May 19th just can't get here soon enough.  :eyesigh: 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Just had to chime in, Deanna was upset not because the guys were not paying attention to her it was because Graham wasn't. That was the beginning of the downfall between the two. After he saw how she acted at the BBQ he decided he didn't need the drama. Even to the point of asking to leave the show thus she ended up with Jessie when she wanted Graham. But all is well that ends well, Deanna found her a guy and is happily married now, Jessie is also married with kids, and Graham is stil a happy bachelor.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 02, 2014 2:09 pm

IA with everyone's comments, all very true! I would imagine any lead would want the contestants to be there for them.

OTOH It's annoying for me to watch a lead or anyone get angry and upset because they are not being noticed or liked or when someone wants to leave. Why would they want that person to stay if they don't think it's a good fit.

That is the only part of this crazy franchise that I really dislike. Ali/Frank, Ashley/Bentley and so many others.

Turf them all at the next RC laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Did anyone get a sense of what Andi's mom is like or how Hy & mom interact?
Just trying to get a feel for what Andi's view of a "married couple" is like based on her home experience.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 2:19 pm

notarose wrote:Did anyone get a sense of what Andi's mom is like or how Hy & mom interact?  
Just trying to get a feel for what Andi's view of a "married couple" is like based on her home experience.

I didn't watch JP's season but you bring up a good question. I think I will try to find a video of her HTD with JP and watch it.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well Harrison also said it was Trista season..now Ryan was the quiet one..who was said to be the quiet/ liner one of the season?.

I still remember that one of Trista guys fell asleep after they guys were partying and they carried him outside bed and all!..It was a fun season the guys were funny!

I'm pretty sure it was Marcus that was identified as being more of a loner and not as buddy buddy with the guys so I would guess he's less of a frat boy type than some of the others. You can tell on the Boys II Men date and their one on one that he is very focussed on Andi, despite what's happening around them, and I figured she'd like that. (Obviously there's no footage to compare to for the other guys and they might be the same).

Pretty please can he still be in and have a shot, despite the clues otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 4:38 pm

relaxing wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well Harrison also said it was Trista season..now Ryan was the quiet one..who was said to be the quiet/ liner one of the season?.
Hotmomma wrote:

I still remember that one of Trista guys fell asleep after they guys were partying and they carried him outside bed and all!..It was a fun season the guys were funny!

I'm pretty sure it was Marcus that was identified as being more of a loner and not as buddy buddy with the guys so I would guess he's less of a frat boy type than some of the others.  You can tell on the Boys II Men date and their one on one that he is very focussed on Andi, despite what's happening around them, and I figured she'd like that.  (Obviously there's no footage to compare to for the other guys and they might be the same).

Pretty please can he still be in and have a shot, despite the clues otherwise.
 hmmm  🇳🇴 

I agree that it is really too bad for us viewers for reasons  yes .

However if they are not right for each other he is better off the show sooner rather than later. As it is, from HTs things already get real involved.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 88 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 60 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie