SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 88 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 61 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 02, 2014 4:41 pm

I am worried that when the extended promo comes out we will find out Marcus is one of the disliked guys this season. I really hope not because I like him a lot. Not that i will agree with how they portray him, but I would hate for him to get that edit. I think that josh will be her f1 and after watching some videos of Nick on some of his friends FB , I believe he will be the one to provide some comedic relief this season.  I have no clue what chris will be like yet.... And these are just my pre-season thoughts of course!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 5:48 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I am worried that when the extended promo comes out we will find out Marcus is one of the disliked guys this season. I really hope not because I like him a lot. Not that i will agree with how they portray him, but I would hate for him to get that edit. I think that josh will be her f1 and after watching some videos of Nick on some of his friends FB , I believe he will be the one to provide some comedic relief this season.  I have no clue what chris will be like yet.... And these are just my pre-season thoughts of course!

tbh I'm worried as well. But it is what it is. Seems he will be the chemistry edit that implodes before time and then the rest will have their roles redistributed as per the outcome for the finale. Or he will be part of some pre-determined storyline. Wasn't there a poster on here who was talking about some storyboard for this season ?

It would be a hoot if Nick ends up as F1 though. I get the feeling that not only us boardies but the general public will think he is too kind/funny (or whatever qualities he has) to be her final pick.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 5:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I am worried that when the extended promo comes out we will find out Marcus is one of the disliked guys this season. I really hope not because I like him a lot. Not that i will agree with how they portray him, but I would hate for him to get that edit. I think that josh will be her f1 and after watching some videos of Nick on some of his friends FB , I believe he will be the one to provide some comedic relief this season.  I have no clue what chris will be like yet.... And these are just my pre-season thoughts of course!

tbh I'm worried as well. But it is what it is. Seems he will be the chemistry edit that implodes before time and then the rest will have their roles redistributed as per the outcome for the finale. Or he will be part of some pre-determined storyline.  Wasn't there a poster on here who was talking about some storyboard for this season ?

It would be a hoot if Nick ends up as F1 though. I get the feeling that not only us boardies but the general public will think he is too kind/funny (or whatever qualities he has) to be her final pick.

Has the "chemistry edit" ever been the next lead?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Jillian ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Ben!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 6:02 pm

I didn't see Jason's season. In Ashley's I thought her "Ben" scenes weren't really believable. JP just seemed to me to the "chemistry" guy. Will have to watch more closely in future seasons.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:04 pm

notarose wrote:I didn't see Jason's season.  In Ashley's I thought her "Ben" scenes weren't really believable.  JP just seemed to me to the "chemistry" guy.  Will have to watch more closely in future seasons.

I didnt say it was believable but it was the steamier edit!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 6:13 pm

notarose wrote:I didn't see Jason's season.  In Ashley's I thought her "Ben" scenes weren't really believable.  JP just seemed to me to the "chemistry" guy.  Will have to watch more closely in future seasons.

What were you trying to ask upthread about the chemistry edit being the next lead ?

It is my opinion that the chemistry with Marcus is real from the snippets we have already seen pre-season and not an edit at all.

The chemistry edit often is one where they show the lead and the chemistry edit person in a lot of makeout type situations like Jillians (hot tub jilly), Gia (on Jake) yes Ben (straddling much laugh out loud), Arie though sean had some hot scenes he was edited (and possibly was) the perfect husband material, Chelsie on Matt Grants etc.
Not all seasons have the chemistry edit person but most do.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well Harrison also said it was Trista season..now Ryan was the quiet one..who was said to be the quiet/ liner one of the season?.

I still remember that one of Trista guys fell asleep after they guys were partying and they carried him outside bed and all!..It was a fun season the guys were funny!

HM, i get the same impression...that CH alluded that the "outsider" not so buddy2 One may end up as Andi's final guy- the quiet one we know its Marcus (per Chloe) . Though unlike Trista, i still questioning Andi's sincerity to find love, so it still remain as a scratch for me .

Now, if Eric pulled a "Bryden" on Andi's date with Marcus, it Will enhance Marcus's prob as the F1. We all know Eric left in CT and i get a feeling they may use that particular part of the "story board" again

Keep your all wishfulthinking sisters! Lol

Also, why would they use Marcus for a villain edit? They have the lovely Cody for this role!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 6:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:

What were you trying to ask upthread about the chemistry edit being the next lead ?

It is my opinion that the chemistry with Marcus is real from the snippets we have already seen pre-season and not an edit at all.

The chemistry edit often is one where they show the lead and the chemistry edit person in a lot of makeout type situations like Jillians (hot tub jilly), Gia (on Jake) yes Ben (straddling much laugh out loud), Arie though sean had some hot scenes he was edited (and possibly was) the perfect husband material, Chelsie on Matt Grants etc.
Not all seasons have the chemistry edit person but most do.

Asking about the possibility of someone who appears to have a lot of chemistry with a lead being the next lead.  

I see now that "chemistry edit", as a term, is used when lot of makeouts sessions are shown ... quantity over quality in some cases.   Hugesmile
"Straddling much"  rofl  That will be easy to spot

Thanks to everyone who answered.

Last edited by notarose on Fri May 02, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 6:30 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well Harrison also said it was Trista season..now Ryan was the quiet one..who was said to be the quiet/ liner one of the season?.

I still remember that one of Trista guys fell asleep after they guys were partying and they carried him outside bed and all!..It was a fun season the guys were funny!

HM, i get the same impression...that CH alluded that the "outsider" not so buddy2 One may end up as Andi's final guy- the quiet one we know its Marcus (per Chloe) . Though unlike Trista, i still questioning Andi's sincerity to find love, so it still remain as a scratch for me .

Now, if Eric pulled a "Bryden"  on Andi's date with Marcus, it Will enhance Marcus's prob as the F1. We all know Eric left in CT and i get a feeling they may use that particular part of the  "story board" again

Keep your all wishfulthinking sisters! Lol

Also, why would they use Marcus for a villain edit? They have the lovely Cody for this role!! laugh out loud

Yeah now watch Cody get the good guy edit - wouldn't that be just ducky? no no 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Haven't the B'ette season often times have multiple "villains" of differing types.
So I wouldn't be surprised if they threw the baby out with the bathwater to get their ratings.

What I am wondering is how Andi and the remaining guys are faring with filming after their sad news. It cannot be easy and this whole RL situation could possibly have some impact on the outcome. It is entirely possible that some front runner turns into a disappointment and another is comforting for Andi in this very hard time.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 88 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 61 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie