SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 61 of 88 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 74 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Sun May 18, 2014 10:50 am

Whoa, she made it plain that she didn't want Juan Pablo or Nikki to be part of her season, but why did Juan Pablo tweet that he would be? I saw it on WetPaint. Wait, that's the problem!
"All"WetPaint strikes again!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Sun May 18, 2014 10:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:
julychild wrote:2nd part of Realitytvworld Interview:

Andi Dorfman: I was ready to move past Juan Pablo Galavis and 'The Bachelor' ties, I broke away from last season
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 05/15/2014

I understand your Jewish. Do your Jewish values play a role in the type of man you're looking for? Do you prefer to meet someone Jewish or is that not really a big deal to you?

Andi Dorfman: I mean, I am definitely proud of my heritage. My family great up with great cultural and traditional things that we always did, and I think that's so fun to see in another person. I'm really just looking for somebody that's kind and that I get along with and somebody that kind of completes me. It doesn't really matter, the religion. I just want a really kind, loving man.

Are you looking for intellectual compatibility as opposed to chemistry this time around?

Andi Dorfman: I am definitely looking for intellectual chemistry. I want that physical chemistry, that mental connection, that intellectual connection, absolutely. I think that's part of the whole package. That's what I'm looking for hopefully in a future husband.
Going into the season, did you have any dealbreakers? Like a smoker or someone who doesn't want kids? Anything that would make you automatically think, "No, you're not the guy for me?"

Andi Dorfman: I'll tell you that I was pretty open. I will say a dealbreaker for me is probably someone that just absolutely doesn't want to have a family. To me, that's one of my ultimate goals in life, and I think that would probably be a dealbreaker for me.

These three questions and answers stood out to me.  

We got our answer that she is jewish, but doesn't need it from her F1 and that she wants the totally package, not just the hot guy.  I will be keeping that in mind, because on paper some of the guys she keeps around give off the just hot vibe.

Finally, I thought the answer to the deal breaker question was phrased interesting.  On a season that emphasized that she was going to get to know her guys, she doesn't say directly that she covered her one deal breaker of wanting a family with them.  I am sure she did, but odd to me that she didn't say that directly in the answer.

Let me see if I have this correct.  Andi's dad is Jewish, but her mother is not.  And we do not know if either of her parents are actively practicing their professed religions?

Josh's dad is Jewish, but his mother is not.  And it appears that the Murray boys and their sister have been raised as Christians. Is this correct?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 18, 2014 11:02 am

Has Molly's radio station put up a podcast yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 18, 2014 11:03 am

atem wrote:Whoa, she made it plain that she didn't want Juan Pablo or Nikki to be part of her season, but why did Juan Pablo tweet that he would be? I saw it on WetPaint.  Wait, that's the problem!  

I don't recall JP tweeting such. He was asked if he would be watching the show and he responded "Nope" but that he would get what really happened from Andi herself (subtle or not subtle dig at the machinations of the producers). Someone tweeted back that there was no way Andi would give him her phone number to which he replied that he had already spoken to her (I am assuming along with Nikki) via facetime.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 18, 2014 11:11 am

docnash14 wrote:
atem wrote:Whoa, she made it plain that she didn't want Juan Pablo or Nikki to be part of her season, but why did Juan Pablo tweet that he would be? I saw it on WetPaint.  Wait, that's the problem!  

I don't recall JP tweeting such.  He was asked if he would be watching the show and he responded "Nope" but that he would get what really happened from Andi herself (subtle or not subtle dig at the machinations of the producers).  Someone tweeted back that there was no way Andi would give him her phone number to which he replied that he had already spoken to her (I am assuming along with Nikki) via facetime.

I went back to WetPaint and he told it to Life&Style. For a guy that speaks to her on facetime, he made it clear he won't be watching (what about Nikki?) and that he gave her advice at her announcement and it would be shown the first episode, but I guess that was cut out. http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/juan-pablo-says-he-won-t-watch-andi-dorfman-on-the-bachelorette-i-have-nothing-to-see-there-38255

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 18, 2014 11:17 am

Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Andi Dorfman: I was ready to move past Juan Pablo Galavis and 'The Bachelor' ties, I broke away from last season

I understand your Jewish. Do your Jewish values play a role in the type of man you're looking for? Do you prefer to meet someone Jewish or is that not really a big deal to you?

Andi Dorfman: I mean, I am definitely proud of my heritage. My family great up with great cultural and traditional things that we always did, and I think that's so fun to see in another person. I'm really just looking for somebody that's kind and that I get along with and somebody that kind of completes me. It doesn't really matter, the religion. I just want a really kind, loving man.

Are you looking for intellectual compatibility as opposed to chemistry this time around?

Andi Dorfman: I am definitely looking for intellectual chemistry. I want that physical chemistry, that mental connection, that intellectual connection, absolutely. I think that's part of the whole package. That's what I'm looking for hopefully in a future husband.
Going into the season, did you have any dealbreakers? Like a smoker or someone who doesn't want kids? Anything that would make you automatically think, "No, you're not the guy for me?"

Andi Dorfman: I'll tell you that I was pretty open. I will say a dealbreaker for me is probably someone that just absolutely doesn't want to have a family. To me, that's one of my ultimate goals in life, and I think that would probably be a dealbreaker for me.

We got our answer that she is jewish, but doesn't need it from her F1 and that she wants the totally package, not just the hot guy.  I will be keeping that in mind, because on paper some of the guys she keeps around give off the just hot vibe.

Finally, I thought the answer to the deal breaker question was phrased interesting.  On a season that emphasized that she was going to get to know her guys, she doesn't say directly that she covered her one deal breaker of wanting a family with them.  I am sure she did, but odd to me that she didn't say that directly in the answer.

Let me see if I have this correct.  Andi's dad is Jewish, but her mother is not.  And we do not know if either of her parents are actively practicing their professed religions?

Josh's dad is Jewish, but his mother is not.  And it appears that the Murray boys and their sister have been raised as Christians.  Is this correct?

I actually think Momma Murray is Jewish and Dad is Catholic, but I am not sure. Josh had pics on twitter last year of Momma and the kids all getting baptized, in many Catholic churches the baptism of new Catholics, happens at the Easter Vigil mass. It is a beautiful mass, but really long.

Anyone else know the answer to this?

Either way, he and Andi have the split Jewish/Christian household thing in common.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 18, 2014 11:18 am

Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Josh's dad is Jewish, but his mother is not.  And it appears that the Murray boys and their sister have been raised as Christians.  Is this correct?

On Sophie's site she said- his dad is Catholic and his mum Jewish. (FYI, Andi‘s Dad is Jewish and her mum Catholic…)
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 18, 2014 11:20 am

Andi and Chris (host) went to some pre-party for the Billboard awards http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/television-personalitites-chris-harrison-and-andi-dorfman-news-photo/491903765

Interview she had with TV Guide

http://www.aledotimesrecord.com/article/ZZ/20140517/NEWS/305179986/10063/?template=printart

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 18, 2014 11:49 am

atem wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I don't recall JP tweeting such.  He was asked if he would be watching the show and he responded "Nope" but that he would get what really happened from Andi herself (subtle or not subtle dig at the machinations of the producers).  Someone tweeted back that there was no way Andi would give him her phone number to which he replied that he had already spoken to her (I am assuming along with Nikki) via facetime.

I went back to WetPaint and he told it to Life&Style.  For a guy that speaks to her on facetime, he made it clear he won't be watching (what about Nikki?) and that he gave her advice at her announcement and it would be shown the first episode, but I guess that was cut out. http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/juan-pablo-says-he-won-t-watch-andi-dorfman-on-the-bachelorette-i-have-nothing-to-see-there-38255

I don't think his not watching has to do with Andi as much as it has to do with his prior proclamation that he is done with the franchise. Further, he had never watched the show prior to Des' season and stopped watching it after he was kicked off her season. In a different vein, I thought Andi's comment in one of the recent interviews about Nikki was lukewarm at best (in contrast to Nikki who continues to describe Andi as a very close friend). Andi said something to the effect that she was still friends with Nikki and that she (Andi) wished Nikki and JP luck.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 18, 2014 11:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I actually think Momma Murray is Jewish and Dad is Catholic, but I am not sure.  Josh had pics on twitter last year of Momma and the kids all getting baptized, in many Catholic churches the baptism of new Catholics, happens at the Easter Vigil mass.  It is a beautiful mass, but really long.

Anyone else know the answer to this?

Either way, he and Andi have the split Jewish/Christian household thing in common.

Josh and his two siblings were baptized last December.  As a Catholic, I am aware of the practice of baptizing converts Easter eve.  Here's a picture of the family inside the church.  Not sure if it's Catholic as I am unable to see if there is a crucifix above the altar.
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Josh_s10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 12:00 pm

atem wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I went back to WetPaint and he told it to Life&Style.  For a guy that speaks to her on facetime, he made it clear he won't be watching (what about Nikki?) and that he gave her advice at her announcement and it would be shown the first episode, but I guess that was cut out. http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/juan-pablo-says-he-won-t-watch-andi-dorfman-on-the-bachelorette-i-have-nothing-to-see-there-38255

Not watching the show doesn't have to mean that JPG and Andi are on bad terms. It's a tv show. Lots of participants from many seasons who were shown to be on the outs or were "enemies" are later seen together.

He did say he facetimed Andi in an interview with extratv. He has also (don't recall where) said he and Andi talked ATFR where he congratulated her. Either of those could be the snippet that will air. Since RS has said it wasn't on the tape he saw, IF it will air it would be during the credits or oddly before/after the rose ceremony.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 12:10 pm

The religious issue.

Last season Andi did make a point of mentioning JPG didn't know about her religion so religion does seem important to Andi. Sometimes this means a specific religion but it could also mean that practicing any faith vs being agnostic is important.
She apparently asked a lot of questions early on in the process (according to CH) so I think her picks would have all fit her "religion" needs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 88 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 74 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie