SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 88 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 60 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:46 pm

*i wanted to put it here for my own reference--crosspost w Chris's thread*

FWIW on Des's season the first commercial (knight on shining armor) was aired during DWTS on 4/29 or 30(?). They were STILL filming that time. the wrap of Des's season, FRC, was on May 7th. Then the Yes to Love vid released on 8th followed by "hot buns" vid on May 12th. Season preview on May 21st. Premiere on May 27th.

With that said, I won't put too much stock on the promo but regardless, it's fun, so I would do the careless analysis anyway laugh out loud

I agree the first commercial was all about early dates and eye-catching guys at MnG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
relaxing wrote:I went and watched Des' first 30 second promo for fun to compare to Andi's (I'm getting too obsessed too soon here, but oh well) and it is so similar!

They both show the girls exit from the Bachelor; the logo and start date; "Andi/Des is back" with a couple quick shots; Andi/Des walking from the limo smiling night one in their dresses; clips of a few guys limo exits and then a gimmick guy at the end (knight in shining armour, lamp guy). The only difference is Zak W gets his own talking clip before the limo exits and Andi's shows more early date scenes.

The interesting part is that in each, all the F4 except 1 are shown - Josh and Chris (Des'). I'm sure Josh fans will like that. First shown in the montage is Marcus/Drew with Chris/Nick/Brooks in the middle of the montage.

Is it really that simple and they just cookie cutter the characters into the same template each season? Food for thought.

IMOAA--Yes. TPTB are lazy. If it works, don't fix it.

That's why in the olden days laugh out loud before RS and spoilers, a good part of sleuthing was achieved by paying attention to the same cookie cutter methods that they used.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:18 am

nd4reality wrote:Do you guys remember the guy on Ali's season who was 24 ? He got one of the first dates of the season  and was on BP ? He was so young and hot and got married very shortly after his stint on BP.
So there are guys that are ready to settle down young.
ETA: On the flip side we had Brad who I loved both times but he seems not ready despite being a "perfect" bachelor age wise.

Molly if I recall was 24 when she came on the show for Jason and look how that turned out.
Yes we will get a whole bunch of young future starlets as possible contestants but IMO that is better than a bunch of 30 something ladies behaving like children. JMO.

I would be so down with seen Marcus for an entire season. Yummy !

My hubby was 26 when we got married, 28 when we had our girl. Just saying Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 9:51 am

sophienette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Do you guys remember the guy on Ali's season who was 24 ? He got one of the first dates of the season  and was on BP ? He was so young and hot and got married very shortly after his stint on BP.
So there are guys that are ready to settle down young.
ETA: On the flip side we had Brad who I loved both times but he seems not ready despite being a "perfect" bachelor age wise.

Molly if I recall was 24 when she came on the show for Jason and look how that turned out.
Yes we will get a whole bunch of young future starlets as possible contestants but IMO that is better than a bunch of 30 something ladies behaving like children. JMO.

I would be so down with seen Marcus for an entire season. Yummy !

My hubby was 26 when we got married, 28 when we had our girl. Just saying Smiley

We were both 25 when we got married and had 2 boys before we turned 30. My husband knew he was a done deal (with me) when we were just out of high school. We've been married 20 years so there are "settling" guys out there laugh out loud.

I think the fear of his youth on this board has more to do with the maturity of girls they would get for him. Though IMO some older bachelors have got very immature older girls on this seasons as well.
Jesse Palmers season made some convinced that having an older lead is better  :yellowsleptic: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 10:53 am

Bromance over Romance?? (Would it be a hoot if it's actually happening ?) laugh out loud

http://m.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-andi-dorfmans-bachelorette-suitors-like-frat-brothers-201425

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 10:57 am

This is what jumped out at me.

"[Andi] wants the guys to be there for her," Harrison explained. "That always gives you some issues along the way. These seasons never go smoothly and there are always going to be bumps in the road."

Oh boy

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 10:59 am

nd4reality wrote:This is what jumped out at me.

"[Andi] wants the guys to be there for her," Harrison explained. "That always gives you some issues along the way. These seasons never go smoothly and there are always going to be bumps in the road."

Oh boy

I guess I don't get it,nd. What's new about it? giggling
Care to explain? Smiley TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 11:01 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Oh boy

Care to explain? :)TIA

Nothing new. We saw the same thing on DeAnna's season. So we will possibly see Andi throwing a hissy fit or two and possibly guys being eliminated because they are too bro-bro. Fun times.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 02, 2014 11:08 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Oh boy

Nothing new. We saw the same thing on DeAnna's season. So we will possibly see Andi throwing a hissy fit or two and possibly guys being eliminated because they are too bro-bro. Fun times.

IMO that was a guaranteed part of the script after the JPG courtroom grilling. I suddenly felt sorry for the contestants when I saw her performance. laugh out loud

In fact, Harrison, reiterated that the Atlanta-based district attorney has been "a breath of fresh air" compared to previous Bachelors and Bachelorettes. "I love the way she approaches everything

Well, so much for all the other breaths of fresh air. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 11:10 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Oh boy

Thanks. Gotcha. I cringed watching Deanna's BBQ fiasco. I'm starting to believe I'm gonna suffered from some déjà vu this season laugh out loud .Do you think a "Graham" is there? I personally think Eric (RIP) pulled a Graham, the difference is he pulled it in pretty early on the season (Ep.4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Oh boy
well it could mean that thru all the Eric and maybe that shooting in her DA office..she wants someone who will comfort her?.

But if anyone could pull a Deanna BBQ drama it could be Andi..So maybe we will see?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Well Harrison also said it was Trista season..now Ryan was the quiet one..who was said to be the quiet/ liner one of the season?.

I still remember that one of Trista guys fell asleep after they guys were partying and they carried him outside bed and all!..It was a fun season the guys were funny!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 88 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 60 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie