SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 88 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 59 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:12 pm

I don't have a problem with Marcus as bachelor, personally I really like what I have seen of Josh, but that could all change for me when I watch the season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:15 pm

Does someone have stats on the ages of each bachelor lead at the time of filming?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Alex was 30, Aaron was 28, Andrew was 27 or 28, Bob was 31 or 32, Jesse was 26, Byron was 39, Charlie was 29, Travis was 33, Lorenzo was 32 or 33, Andy B was 29 or 30, Brad was 34 and 38, Not sure about Matt I thought he was around 28, Jason was 32, Jake was 31, Ben was 29, Sean was 29 and JPG was 33.

So average age is 31, but they really have been all over the map. I thought Andrew Firestone and Charlie who were both younger were very sincere. Byron and Mary had a real relationship too, Jason and Sean both found forever and maybe JPG did too.

I think age has less to do with it than the man himself.

I love Brad, I think he really loved Emily, but I don't know that Brad will be ready to be married any time soon.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Chris Harrison: Why We Told the 'Bachelorette' Stars About Eric Hill's Death

During filming of "The Bachelorette," the stars do not typically interact much with the outside world.

However, when one contestant from the current season, Eric Hill died in a paragliding accident last Wednesday, host Chris Harrison said producers felt compelled to tell star Andi Dorfman and the men still on the show.

"We never would have kept it from them," Harrison told ABC News. "He was a good friend of theirs. Absolutely, they know."

Harrison, 42, is on a quick break from filming the last few weeks of this season's "Bachelorette," and he's using his downtime to work with the American Academy of Periodontology to promote gum disease awareness. However, he said, he's still constantly thinking of Hill, whose death rocked everybody on the show.

"We’re not sure 100 percent of how we’re going to deal with it. We're doing our best and we made the best decisions we could at the time. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out," Harrison said, adding that at the time, the crew was spread around the country for hometown dates. "We did the best we could trying to be as honorable and decent to the family and to him. It was really something we'd never dealt with before but we did it as delicately and respectfully as we could."

"They're still dealing with it, still making decisions and trying to come to terms with it because his funeral was a few days ago we all decided, 'Let’s deal with this and get past it and heal ourselves," he continued. "Everybody’s very emotional right now and that’ never a good time to make a final decision."

However, Harrison said that everybody associated with the show remembers Hill fondly. Hill, he said, "shined so bright."

"When this guy left the show, it was a great experience for him. I guarantee this brilliant, bright guy didn't know he would be dead in three weeks so it really puts things in perspective for all of us," he said. "It was horrifying. It was unbelievably tragic and sad. He was a great guy who sucked every ounce of life out of every day and really lived it to the fullest."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/chris-harrison-told-bachelorette-stars-eric-hills-death/story?id=23533208

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:26 pm

^Just like I thought. I don't think it would have been right if not.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 5:55 pm

I went and watched Des' first 30 second promo for fun to compare to Andi's (I'm getting too obsessed too soon here, but oh well) and it is so similar!

They both show the girls exit from the Bachelor; the logo and start date; "Andi/Des is back" with a couple quick shots; Andi/Des walking from the limo smiling night one in their dresses; clips of a few guys limo exits and then a gimmick guy at the end (knight in shining armour, lamp guy). The only difference is Zak W gets his own talking clip before the limo exits and Andi's shows more early date scenes.

The interesting part is that in each, all the F4 except 1 are shown - Josh and Chris (Des'). I'm sure Josh fans will like that. First shown in the montage is Marcus/Drew with Chris/Nick/Brooks in the middle of the montage.

Is it really that simple and they just cookie cutter the characters into the same template each season? Food for thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 6:03 pm

relaxing wrote:I went and watched Des' first 30 second promo for fun to compare to Andi's (I'm getting too obsessed too soon here, but oh well) and it is so similar!

They both show the girls exit from the Bachelor; the logo and start date; "Andi/Des is back" with a couple quick shots; Andi/Des walking from the limo smiling night one in their dresses; clips of a few guys limo exits and then a gimmick guy at the end (knight in shining armour, lamp guy). The only difference is Zak W gets his own talking clip before the limo exits and Andi's shows more early date scenes.

The interesting part is that in each, all the F4 except 1 are shown - Josh and Chris (Des'). I'm sure Josh fans will like that. First shown in the montage is Marcus/Drew with Chris/Nick/Brooks in the middle of the montage.

Is it really that simple and they just cookie cutter the characters into the same template each season? Food for thought.

Thanks for this great comparison. I knew it from the back of my mind... But too lazy to go back and check laugh out loud. A cookie cutter indeed Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 01, 2014 6:21 pm

hmm I still think that them showing Brooks and Nick (this season) in the preview so clearly is because they were first episode (ep2/ep3) dates. Chris (Des) did not have an early date so his was not shown. Josh did not appear to have an early date (ep2/3 date) either right ? So his is skipped.

However noteworthy is that both Drew and Marcus are shown stepping out of the limo. Not sure what that means other than they are the  attractive guys on their respective season. Ryan P featured clearly on all Ashley's promos also. Perhaps that is just a view magnet rather than something noteworthy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 01, 2014 6:26 pm

I'm not sure how significant it really is. They don't yet know who the F1 is. They might think they know but as we have seen, things can change rapidly when it gets down to the final episodes.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Yeah mind you.. All of the F1 on recent seasons all got very late 1-1 dates. Jeffie, Cat,Chris, Nikki . Who knows if they wont cont the trend this season? (Which i doubt laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 01, 2014 9:32 pm

relaxing wrote:I went and watched Des' first 30 second promo for fun to compare to Andi's (I'm getting too obsessed too soon here, but oh well) and it is so similar!

IMOAA--Yes. TPTB are lazy. If it works, don't fix it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Is it the TPTB that's lazy or the viewing audience?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 88 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 59 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie